If you dont have anything nice to say domt reply

If you dont have anything nice to say domt reply

Kill yourself

without the cancer above your lip you would look way better.

Faggot

I have nothing nice to say

Reported

Orange juice is weird after brushing your teeth

Unemployed faggot

:-) reported

Rptd

Hey guys, worldcorp enterprise CEO Melvin Creepyhands here. First of all, I'm glad to see that you're so very interested in our work! Secondly, all of you who reported this video have now been uploaded to our database. Your locations have been recorded and targeting data is being transmitted to the cancer satellites as we speak. Have fun with that brain tumor, faggots. Oh and enjoy those chemtrails too, I had the boys in the lab cook up a batch that turns you gay and makes you sterile simultaneously, lol. It's like 9/11 happening inside of your body except George Bush Jr. tried to stop 9/11 before we killed him and replaced him with a clone. Anyway Serves you right for fucking with an omnidimensional megacorporation (and the largest hemispherical spoon manufacturer in Universe 76-B). Oh, and if you want to join Worldcorp enterprises in our shadowy control of the planet apply at [email protected]. One of our shadow masters will call you on your mind control chip shortly. Yeah, we implanted you all with mind control chips. Vaccines sure are a bitch huh? Polio isn't even a real illness, I can't believe you mooks fell for this shit, lol.

Big Money Melv signing off, have a good one sheeple

You look like an even gayer Pepe Le Pew. My advice is to stop posting pictures of yourself until you shave and cur your hair like a real dude.

that rat on your face makes you look even gayer than you are

Repooorteeeddd

reported for spamming reports

Reported for reporting me

i get quads

i get quads

no i get quads

i actually get quads

Everyones reported

bazinga

Nice quads

Nigger

Bucky's been unfrozen.

Try shaving the sides of the mustache so they don't go past your upper lip. It will look way better.

Reported every single on of you in this thread. Including me.

faggot
what's with that ugly hairstyle?
not gonna even start with that shitty thing below u nose

I've seen gay people, but you vs. The LGBT community as a whole. You win the contest of faggotry. Congratulations.

>nice Pedo tash kid
"Sides atomised "

fuck you're hot, bet your cock is huge too