If you're a cut fag you might as well kill yourself. your cock can never be as great as an intact man...

if you're a cut fag you might as well kill yourself. your cock can never be as great as an intact man. intact men have their entire penis and a frenulum to let them experience real pleasure, while cutfags just have a dried, shrivelled up appendage.

Other urls found in this thread:

manhood.mb.ca/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OP just compensating for minuscule foreskinned dick.

and youre just compensating for a mutilated small dick

enjoy your diseases

alright cool thanks for the info

What diseases bro?

What diseases bro? tell me

Circumcision has affected my life in absolutely no way. I am not a victim. It's a safer medical procedure than treating cancer and we need a lot of that treatment for this post bro. Like dump the radiation and strike this mother with lightning.

You will never know the pleasure of fucking with a dick that has all the nerves intact.

OP being such a fag that actually can't stop thinking about other people's dicks.

you are doing gods work user, love the raging cutfags trying to justify that babaric act of mutilation

It feels the same fucking trust me idiot

The real problem is the west has not caught on to the superior female circumcision trend.

The foreskin is the most sensitive part of the penis. Read up on human biology you undereducated faggot.

I'd rather have an actual cock tbh

I'm uncut and still have an used/damaged dick because it doesn't go all the way.

I don't think i've ever met a girl that says they prefer uncut dicks.

Maybe in France or wherever OP is from

my foreskin is like a fucking windsock yet the head of my cock looks like left.

any advice guys?

that's because you live in snip-snip land, faggot

Sensitive does not equal pleasurable

two questions, do you have a cut or uncut dick, and did they explicitly say that they preferred cut dicks?

yawn. shouldn't you be posting one of your nigger cock worshiping threads OP?

Circumcision is beneficial enjoy mold in your folds

are you dense?
neither of those dicks are from a black guy.

"Women who have only had sex with circumcised men may not know what they are missing. According to surveys in the medical literature, women reported that they were significantly more likely to have vaginal dryness during intercourse with circumcised men than genitally intact men. A medical journal survey of women who had comparative sexual experience included 138 responses. Other things being equal, on a scale of ten, they rated genitally intact men 8.03 and circumcised men 1.81. With circumcised partners, women were less likely to have one or multiple vaginal orgasms, and their circumcised partners were more likely to have a premature ejaculation. Circumcision was also connected with vaginal discomfort. Women were less likely to "really get into it" and more likely to "want to get it over with" if their partner was circumcised."

and aside from that this thread is about YOU missing out because of your crippled penis

How is that a benefit

Shower regularly you fucking disgusting filthy slobs.

kek, yeah if you live 500 years ago and had no access to a shower. do cut fags never wash their dicks or why so afraid of a dirty dick?

one thing I need to ask, does circumcision reduce the girth of dicks or is that unrelated?

>it's an OP cares about how other peoples' penises work thread
faggot

well i've never heard of a girl that says they prefer mutilated dicks. do you like your vaginas clitless too?

Then stretch you faggot, in a year you'll be fine, do it in the shower/bath its easier then.

mad about your cut dick?

it does, since almost half of the skin is removed. also:

"the foreskin can be a tool for womens pleasure: When an uncircumcised guy’s foreskin retracts, it may bunch up around the base of his penis, providing a little extra friction against the clitoris"

you are actually THAT delusional?

why would you try the same bait as your first post

post your shrimp dick

There has been released many scientific papers on this topic. I suggest you read up.

>Implying you have access to them you undereducated filth.

Wait, do you really believe that OP is trolling?

well having a cut dick basically brings him down to the sandnigger level. i'd be delusional about that too.

>if your dick isn't this
>you should kill yourself

Are you defending this as intelligent discourse?

intelligent discourse? do you know where you are?

you know damn well what "you should kill yourself" means on this board you pathetic idiot

So then if my cock gets completely cut off, I don't have to kill myself?

So you're either a same fag, or two guys who willingly spend their time comparing dicks.

cream of the crop right here

absolutley true

I assume it means "kill yourself"

True, most of the cut fags are muslim tho so they have bigger problems than an unsatisfying sex life

I love to compare dicks because mine is so god damn perfect

For more then 20 years there is an alternative option if you are circumsized

manhood.mb.ca/

oh no that circumcision took too much off!

rate mine

This is the sole reason I come to this website. I don't enjoy anything else like I enjoy arguing about dicks. I love talking about dicks.

What? Diseases bro? Tell me?

congratulations,thou art a fucking faggot

two guys comparing their dicks? oh no how could that happen?! call the news

8 years today is when my mom had me circumcised when she got fed up of catching me masterbaiting all the time
>tfw when you are so tightly cut there is no shaft skin movement at all when erect
>tfw when the entire fremlum was carved out as well
Envy uncut fags so much masterbation has never felt the same since I got cut to anons who are cut please do your bloodline and sons a favour don't cut them !

and yet here you are, right in the middle of it you pathetic hypocrite

>manhood-restorer
hahahahahahahahaha

you just gave me a new fetish holy fuck that's kinky, you poor bastard

>two guys comparing their dicks
>not one guy making a public message that generalizes all dicks

being sarcastic doesn't make you sound smart

I feel so sorry for you. Hows the relationship to your "mother" today?

happy cutday to you

nah but being sarcastic makes you sound sarcastic i guess.

Too bad you'll never experience any type of pleasure, you angry permavirgin.

alright,but shouldnt you be posting about how niggers are taking white women or something

I am not OP and since this is fucking /b I don't even know if OP is the other guy that replied to your post. Which is no surprise because we could instead be arguing wether water is wet or not.
Everybody knows that cutting your dick cripples it. Only delusional cutfags are trying to justify their mutilated cocks because they are (rightfully) ridden by the insecurities such a mutiltated cock causes.

During that period I would say strained as since I was cut so tight I couldn't really masterbate without lube or some sort and she knew this and had the only thing which was coconut oil hidden or locked and was allowed to use it only every 2 weeks for like an hour as according to her doing it this way helps my school grades or some shit, eventually moved out and only speak to her on the phone for birthdays and only visit during chirstmas or another rare occasion

poor user.. I hope you have lots of women to fuck these days!

That's exactly what it means in this case.

I am a cut fag but I dont give a fuck, both, be cutted and uncutted have shit facts.

enjoy being a kissless fucking virgin, my gf and ex gf wouldn't touch your cheesy windsock, best you'll ever get is some junkie hooker enjoy your aids..

good.. goood.. let the madness flow through you you envious fag

Every Bitch I ever fucked with my age thought an uncut cock was fucking disgusting. I showed my wife a pic of one soft and she thought it was fake I had to explain to her not all guys are cut. She was completely disgusted so now as a joke I send her pics of nasty ass uncut Dick's. You live in modern America you better be cut.

america is the only "devoloped" country on the planet that mutilates childrens penises for fun.

Only other countries that are doing that are sandniggers and acutal niggers - but they have a reason as they not able/not smart enough to keep themselves clean and spread HIV all the time.

Your wife would love my perfectly intact cock, I assure you ;)