Are Crimean Tatars European?

Are Crimean Tatars European?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_Europe
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tatars, like Chechens, are a mystery meat of Turkish, Mongolian and Russian. Nobody knows what the fuck race they are.

The most retarded post I've seen today

Is anyone not european these days?

I mean, their homeland are in europe (Crimea). Why shouldn't they be concidered European?

>Crimea
>Europe
not so fast

They are swarthier than Ukrainians so they wouldn't really be seen as European people.

Re-establishment of Crimean Khaganate when?

no

crimea is russian clay

hohols and t*rks OUT

russians and greeks IN

Of course not. They are Turkics but they have been here a long time. Defiantly not European.

Not very soon

They are literally Turkish.

Crimea is not their homeland though.

Yes. They are whiter than Greeks and Portuguese.

this girl's father is tatar I think, she's from my town.

Are Caucasians European?

>Tatars
>European

Euroasian

>Crimea is not their homeland
It is their homeland. They were tribes before, just like russians, so i guess you could say the same about them.

>just like russian
What. We were never nomads.

Everyone was nomad at first, trying to find a good place to live in. Russians were a mix of every fucking one, with finns and varyags and shit

Crimea is the tatars homeland as much the USA is the homeland of african-americans

Down the Stoneage?

Scandies were peaceful village people tho. Le evil vikangs and shiet is a meme. It was just one of few classes that came down to trade and fight.

Whose homeland it is, then? Ukranians were always there, too

UKRAINE IS RIGHTFUL SARMATIAN CLAY REEEE

How many hundreds of years do you have spend in europe to be considered european?
Crimea has belonged to scythians,greeks,romans,goths,slavs and then tatars

With greeks and turks i agree, goths romans and scyths, though, are kind of extict, to consider it their land. Slavs, i agree, but not russians, even you refer to them as ethnicity

>even
if

>How many hundreds of years do you have spend in europe to be considered european?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_Europe

I am %12,5 Tatar. %87.5 Balkanid Turk. %100 European

Mccartney is a dagistanian boy, who got killed and now is replaced with a poser

>Scandies were peaceful village people tho
Depends on what period we're talking about.

In the medieval era, one did have a system of blood feuds and personal combat, that is for example literally how Iceland was integrated into the kingdom of Norway.

Pic related btw.

Tatars - Turks
/thread

Anatolians =/= Turks
Only %15 of Turkey is Turk.

actually it's just shit