Hey Sup Forums, could you help my friend with his laptop? He says it's been like that since yesterday

Hey Sup Forums, could you help my friend with his laptop? He says it's been like that since yesterday

I highly suspect your mate being a faggot.

I suggest removing the battery and pouring in some milk.

My friend is a fat, thirsty, faggot but do you actually know what's going on

delete file69 or some shit

Seems like Realtek drivers fucked up or his sound/WiFi card fucked up. I'd say you should bring it to the store and get it checked out. Sorry I can't help Sup Forumsro

I would try rotating 90 degrees clockwise...

It can't boot to your primary HDD. Try plugging in a bootable drive

Alright, thanks

Laptop trying to boot on the network as the main HDD is either not correctly plugged in or dead.
Also check the boot order in the bios.

You can also consider suicide as you could have probably found the answer on the internet in 3 seconds.

Damn your friend got the same old and shitty Toshiba Laptop. Rest in peace

Wrong
Half right
Ding ding. We have a winner.

i cant read sideways, so no, sorry.

You stupid niggers.

There's nothing to boot from. Either your HDD is fucked or its just wiped.

fucking retard, no!!!

It literally says what you have to do. For fucks sake.

They really are niggers though, look at the reflection on the screen

Some Tyrone mouth and a faggot with a cap.

This is why "apps" are destroying computer knowledge. Every asshole has a computer now, and none of you have the faintest clue of HOW they work.

As said, Laptop is defaulting to a network boot vs. HHD.

Press ESC while booting then when prompted press F1 or F2

>Ding ding.

The faggot with the space cap is me, the Tyrone mouth is the nigger with the broken laptop

Best chance is to put ubuntu onto a thumb drive (about 16gb ought to be big enough), plug it in, and see if you can get the files off. It might just be the boot part of the operating system that's dead.

I had the same thing a while back. A poorly coded ransomware blew up my windows folder.

> the nigger

Racist, stop calling your friend "nigger"

1. His hard drive died, or 2. He needs to go in to the BIOS and see if he can see the hard drive there, if so make sure it is set to the first boot device. if not, see 1.

It's all good I'm half black too

Or 3 he has USB flash drive plugged in or a CD in the rom and it is set to boot before the hard drive in the bios.

Its trying to boot from the network instead of the HDD. This can be caused by a number of things, but its most likely either:

-Boot device is somehow wrong, reboot it and press the F key for the setup/boot (usually like F2 or F12, it will say on the screen) and make sure to select your HDD (you will see 'SATA') as the boot device.

-HDD itself has come loose somehow, would be worth checking connections inside, especially the SATA cable (google it faggot)

-Boot partition is fucked, im not going to explain how to fix this but you can google 'repair windows MBR'. I hope you have access to another PC where you can create a bootable windows USB to attempt an auto fix, or walk through the steps to fix using command prompt.

Also, fucking google first, you retard.

not detecting hard drive/ hard drive fucked. check bios if it sees hard drive. data probably fucked

totally wrong, kill yourself

Either HDD broken or not plugged in, or you just deleted system32. Probably the latter.

Bingo. Check the boot order...but if this happened without him fiddling around in bios, the hdd is probably fucked or dead spot in boot partition. Take it to the store, they should do a disk check for free to see if that pulls up anything. If it doesnt then windows boot could be corrupt. It can be rebuilt easily enough but theyll probably charge you a small fee.

Oh and obviously unskrew the back plate and check its securely plugged in before doing anything

Get on another computer, download Ubuntu, format a cd/thumb-drive to make it bootable, go into the bios, select boot from hdd, reboot computer, do a complete install.

looking at OP's reflect, they probably stole the laptop