How should I kill my self?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uvk23jmrIPE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

did you actually kiss a thai hooker?
>How should I kill my self?
go back and fuck her without protection

Details? Pics? Anything?

Dat feel when you meet a real girl, and she finds out you're a herp-dude.

Does that happen a lot?

Dont, the aids will do it for you

Don't know. I ain't a darkie.

Maybe he did and means genital herpes

Well i thought your comment was speaking from experience ya prick.

I got genital herpz from a whore. You should be fine, if HSV-1 buy cream for coldsores. If you don't stress alot ypu should only get an outbreak a few times a year. And when ya do, just put cream on it and it goes away in 1-2 days.

Lot of people have it and don't even know it. It is a very common virus 1/3 of the world has. Stop skressin

so you can never have unprotected sex again or only when there is an outbreak?

Pics of Thai whores or I'm out.

Never again

Protip: CDB oil and garlic oil capsules. 1 of each every day and it won't blossom up ever again. If it does have aciclovir cream at ready as soon as you feel any symptoms. That is soreness and stinging around your lip area.

No big deal to have herpes 30-50% of population in different countries have herpes without knowing because it never erupts on them.

Was it a god lay with that whore? Describe in greentext as thanks for my advice.

fucking cunt OP

classic OP, gave up on his own thread.

You're a degenerate and 1/3 of the population should be retired if this is deemed "okay."

Dont eat out hookers

It was good fuck actually.
It was a "long time" (whole night, in gogo bar terms)
I fucked her 3 time an she gave me great bj.
There was even the morning blowjob.
She had great tits too.
Sorry did not take pics.
I was fucking drunk that's why I did not care about protection at the moment.
5 days I have fever and chills and these fucking blisters on my mouth.
Now I fell horrible.
What the fuck did I do with my life!!!

Did not give up, just to dam depressed to type!

u ain't even skreet shut up fag

Death by science experiment. Light, then wallow an m80 to we if it will still explode.

I was a fucking idiot

*Swallow.

It's fucking HSV-1 get over yourself.

Well done

the fever and chills is the worse part, that is literally you feeling the infection spread through your body...but you wont experience that again i dont think..source happened to me to some dumb bitch got me

Herpies is pretty nbd on the std scale. You can still have sex if thats what youre worried about. Take your medication so it isnt as uncomfortable. Theyre basically overglorified cold sores. So pretty much everyone has herpies if that makes you feel better. Just dont go spreading your overglorified cold sores to people who dont want it. Yaknow? Its okay to be honest with your partners. YOU JUST NEED TO BE HONEST. Your life isnt over okay?

I am trying to stay positive (no puns intended)

Dont listen to this fool. They have ted talks thats discuss this. Youll be alright. Its just on your mouth not ya dick!

go back and ask refund.
if they dont pay you back shoot up the place, bullet for everyone, when noone is alive facefuck the dead whores

>all this herpes defense force coming out strong

You got a skin condition that almost everyone has.

So?

I'm so sure that was a joke that I'm HIV positive.

All i can say is thank fuck for the internet. They have so much information and so many people to talk to who is in your situation. I cant imagine how people in the 80s felt when they had no fucking idea what was going on

You have been blessed by Nurgle brother! Go forth a spread his blessing to all humanity!

It was simple, no one gave a shit because there wasn't so much scare tactics for something that doesn't really do anything.

>Oh no I have HSV 1 what do I do now.

Literally keep living your life, it does nothing.

My face when my friend caught a herp, and blamed spicy food. His wife believed.

Dude, herpes really isn't that bad. That being said, my wife and I both have it so sex isn't a problem...

Nigga i got it too and I've been with a girl for 4 years and still haven't given it to her.. suck it up pussy
And I'm early 20s

Outbreak
See

Lol this. No one cared unless it was fatal back then

This. I've never been turned down over my herpes and i have never once transmitted it

Can you recommend a good "brand" of CDB oil please?

youtu.be/uvk23jmrIPE

I got both oral and genital herpes. Each time I contracted it, I got a pretty decent sore in each area. 1 sore, then it went away and it's been 10 + years for both and I have never seen them come back.

there's different types of herpes and mutations but if you are healthy with a good immune system 95% of people will get 1-2 outbreaks and it will go into remission and some people theorize "heal itself"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHa HhaahHaaahahaha^Haha hahahaha HA!

It is spread by skin to skin contact. Did you eat her pussy or kiss her? If you caught it through your dick you'd have sores on your dick, not your mouth.

I caught it from an ex gf. I had one unpleasant outbreak and associated flu-like symptoms for a few days but since then it hasn't appeared and it's been about 3 years. Not a huge deal. The social stigma is worse than the actual disease.
There wasn't even a social stigma from herpes until the pharmaceutical companies needed to sell more acyclovir.

Find another whore with syphilis or aids or both.

If you want to have kids, good luck with that. The kids will contract it through the vagina. With the weakened immune system, it will infiltrate their eyes (blind) and their brains ( developmental disorders). Not only that, the virus lives in the sacral area of your spine wreaking occasional havoc on your digestive system aka slow dogestion, frequent cramps, bloating and digestive issues. It's a virus that will stay with you forever. You can only decrease it's spread but never get rid of it since the immune system doesn't attack the central nervous system ( where the virus stays dormant).

Where u the guyy who posted a few weeks ago about going to Thailand and ducking some bar girls n shit?

What does genital herpes look like/what are some distinct symptoms? For a bit I thought I had genital herpes but it wasn't painful and it lasted several months

I've got a friend who has herpies and is quite successful for his age. It is bad to have but you can continue living your life.

Ever heard of a c-section?

My herpes is
>Completely painless
>A couple red spots
>Doesn't blister or anything
>Doesn't itch
>Lasts 5 days at most
Herpes isn't always going to look like what you think it will. Everyone's different. My doc said it was irritation everytime and kept telling me it would be itchy and painful and blistering if it was herpes.. when it happened the 4th time i forced them to give me an IGM blood test since you can't swab my herpes, they called me and told me i was right the whole time
Genital HSV1. I got it from a bitch blowing me with a coldsore.. who knew

Never fuck a whore without a condom.

I just had weird bumps all over my pubic hair area. It lasted 4 months though, and didn't hurt or itch at all. I thought it might have been am allergic reaction

That's definitely not herpes

Any other std it could be? I hope it never comes back, it was so shameless whenever I would sleep with girls, being scared they'd notice it while sucking me

Shamefull*

dont care what you think nigger

most of the time condoms dont even protect against herpes lel

OP I thought I was gonna kill myself too when I found out I had HSV-2 but now I just accept it, smoke some pot, some dude up there said CBD, dunno how accurate that is but I've got CBD too, so I might start using it every day, I've vaped CBD a decent bit.

Just chill the fuck out and you'll be fine lol. Stress kills people even without herpes anyways, why live life worried about shit all the time when you could get hit by a fuckin car tomorrow and die anyways. Hell some drunk driver might slam into you and kill your ass next week! Just tell people, I'm not gonna spread my shit to people, thats fucked up man

You have proof you got laid! Congratulations!

use fire to avoid the risk of any cross contamination from your corpse

heroin od

I have one single bump on my pubic hair region on the base of my dick that looks like a skin tag. Pretty sure the last bitch I hooked up with gave me genital warts but I'm not sure. It doesn't itch or anything, it's just there. Gotta go to the doctor now.