Worth the purchase?

Worth the purchase?

It's okay

yes if you want to throw money at dice

i like it

No, don't support jewish propaganda in games.
Unless you want to play against a German Empire full of nigger soldiers and no bolt rifles in WW1.

wait till 2 days after Christmas and the price will drop like a stone.

Fuck ing checked

The story is güd, I give you that.

Get thread?

Holy shit lmao

there are bolt action rifles, even a server setting to force bolt action only. get your shit straight fucknugget.Oh and even though they are overrepresented in bf1 germany had african colonies and black soldiers you Kikedick sucking cumstain.

Oh, didnt know about those servers, thanks fam

Nope.
It's bf4 with old shit.
Identical gameplay.

Ya

Yeah it's worth it. GET

>Oh and even though they are overrepresented in bf1 germany had african colonies and black soldiers you Kikedick sucking cumstain.

Only 5 Black German Soldiers are confirmed to have served on the Western Front, 4 of them were marching band members who did zero fighting. The UK has a single unit of Indian Medics in Europe, so seeing one was like seeing a unicorn.

British and German colonial troops all fought in the colonies and wore different uniforms to British/German regulars. Only France deployed African troops to the Western Front properly (500k)

Definetly yes .

Yes. Just make sure you dont get it for 60. It's not worth full price.

your fucking RACIST

Unless ur buying it with Premium included 4 60 $/£/€

Agreed. Any vanilla battlefield isn't worth the price. Just wait to find out what their plans on premium is

Fuck off consolefag

I dont care

I Play for fun Not for politics

Platform isnt important

no, it's focused to casual gamers.. save your money definitely. 1 step away from being call of duty.

I kind of miss gaming I got a solid career going and cool gf only obstacle in my way is a little school debt. Should I return to gaming? I want to see what the ps4 pro is like

If you have the time and money, go for it.

Its nice... Defneteleley better than Xbox Scorpio

playing fps games on console

Yeah

You're*

Nah man it sucks

ok but check my 1

yeah u can play with me!!

Well ps4 has a couple titties I'm interested in. I admit in the day I was a huge halo fag but I figured I could get the PS4 now and next year on cyber Monday build a nice gaming rig. I figured mout Xbox games hit PC eventually and that should have me covered.

Only if you really get into the online. I beat the campaign effortlessly from a redbox rental. I'd say its worth around $15 to $25 depending on how much you really get into the online.

i bought cod iw and mwr legacy edition. worth it more than bf actually

Not worth 60 dollars.

It's okay. If it's on the fence, I'd say it leans a little more to the "bad" side than good.

did someoe say dubs

get it! campaign is alil stale and will leaving you feeling like "wtf?" but multiplayer is badass. worth the money.

Those niggers were IN AFRICA. And certainly weren't armed and dressed as germans.

Bolt guns ARE a rarity in bf1, apart from the scout (sniper) class.

Roodypoocandyass

Some of you need to read a history textbook sometime soon

Worth every penny.

Hax

Nope, got bored of it within a month. SUPER FUCKING CASUAL