Is AlphaBay not loading to the main page for anyone else?

Is AlphaBay not loading to the main page for anyone else?

Nope. :(

No meaning it's not loading? Fuck. I've never seen this happen. I hope they're not compromised and they're just doing server updates or some shit.

If it goes down for good what's the next best DNM

There is nowhere else I would trust anymore. Not loading at all.

l2 dream market

I pray it goes up today. I had the most important things go out but I still have something that's $100 in limbo I need badly.

My friend yesterday just said they hope AB doesn't ever exit scam. Again I'm hoping it's just an update. Does anyone have the .onion to the forum? I noticed I was still on it last night when the main pages wouldn't reload.

Its your lucky day bro.
What u need?
Wickr: ganjaranja

I don't do Xanax or whatever the fuck pills those are, but dem some top-notch titties.

Those indeed my friend are xanax. I've been on them 11 years, since I was 15. I'll be on them my whole life. They're wonderful and a curse. Opiates are a habit, I could turn one down but I'd walk across the earth for a xanax if I need one.

What? Niggers but their drugs on the street and don't know what a DNM is.

So uh, post more of those titties please OP?

Okay, just heard it is an update and should be up in the next 3 hours. No good source for that though. Still worried.

Those are one of a kind my friend.

I don't know what makes my dick harder, those tits or the bars.

Well I appreciate you posting at least one picture of them. Have a great day OP.

Info is on the forum.

Did someone really make a website about me without my acknowledgement???

So Sup Forums, what do you normally buy? What's your drug of choice? I don't get how people order pounds and bricks and get away with it. I'm scared ordering more than a couple grams.

you were prescribed them at 15? what kind of mental health issues were/are you struggling with?

I'm new, what do I need to do this safely? I'm not up for fraud or anything, just want a little oil or whatever sent to me without worrying. I know Tor but do I need a VPN? What else?

Well my doctor retired and the guy that took his place killed my xanax prescription, so I started buying them online. bought coke once, don't really care about hard drugs.

The forum link is mainlink.onion/forum

I'm schizoid and have bad generalized anxiety disorder. I could be on disability if I wouldn't turned down for my age.

How does one acquire bitcoins to pay online?

he just cut off your prescription? no taper?

Yeah one month supply. Went from 6mg a day down to 2mg.

Well I used to use Circle but they just stopped offering bitcoin service. Look up some markets because some are better than others. Make sure you set up a wallet first also. Seriously just look into a guide online it's worth it to research with this stuff.

They partnered with coinbase, I used both so I don't mind. If you're worried about coin security use Armory and a tumbling service.

I'd just buy online, you can get 50 legit 4mg pressed for the price of scrip without insurance. If I ever get cut I'll be living on those and, clon and etz.

I'm way too much of a pussy to order drugs via dnm. I wish I had big balls like you guys.

lovely pic

clonazolam?

Yes, lam, not pam.

Monitoring.

gg

>fails at scheduling Kratom
Lol cuck.

That thread was updated a minute later. I don't think they're exitting. If they are, where do you think most vendors will move. I need an alternative now.

plus you'd think they would close the forum too if they were.

I would totally try these darknet drug markets if i wasnt so chickenshit. Its impossible to get good, pure mdma around these parts these days. Let alone real lsd. But you folks ordering weed, where the fuck do you live? I can get great weed from like 15 different sources and medical weed isnt even legal in my state

They are updating the backend. Will be up in a few hours.

I spent 5 dollars on a gram sample from Holland. Made it through customs no issue, cleanest MDMA I've had. Got some good opium from Spain too.

Lol Vegas from hf reporting in, hi fellow drugsloots
Sry bout your dnm :c

Source? A lot of people are losing their shit. I really don't think AB would exit. I don't think they will but I'm still worried. It's been almost 8 hours. Worst case I lose 100$ in escrow and need to find a new fent dealer but I need an alternative now.

I hear people will be going to Dream.

You got fent?

Since my thread failed miserably who here can tell me a little more about ativan than what I've found on google so far? Are they worth taking or should I just sell them?

People will buy them. They're not euphoric but they help with anxiety.

>hf

?

So how much are they usually worth then? Idk a whole lot about pills so I could sell them a dollar a piece and never know if I'm ripping myself off or not.

Maybe $1-3, might see people pay 5. If the site was up I'd check.

Right on. Well they're 1mg pills and I just took half of one to see what happens anyway. I might just hold on to them and self medicate, could use something to take the edge off.

ativan is pretty good but then again i am a benzo fiend and any benzo is great to me. it's mild, but if you take a lot you will be benzed out. it reminds me of etizolam but i think etizolam has more potential to make you feel noticeably good.

which motherfucker uses oxys to party?

I recently emptied a 50 pack of hydromorphon which I mixed with codein or kratom for the last 2 months and I just stopped without a craving

Yea Idk man, I said fuck it and just took the other half plus another. Most likely the fact I've been awake close to 20 hours at this point but I'm just feeling a little tired, hasnt been nearly long enough for them to hit me I don't think.

well aren't you fucking special. looks like you're immune to addiction. dive headfirst into some more drugs with that perspective and see where it lands you.

.5mg of lorazepam won't do much especially if you're not really "needing" it. 1-2mg is a pretty standard dose if you want to get some effects from it. it should only take 30 minutes to an hour to start working. you're probably going to get some good sleep though lol.

downforeveryoneorjustme.com

addiction can be real fucking insidious in the way they creep up on you.

Never realized that worked outside the clear.

Well thats good enough for me, I could definitely benefit from sleeping a solid 8-10 hours without waking up for once.

Guess I'll give it 24 hours until I make a Dream or Valhalla account.

lol
>this guy knows

been doing opiates off and on for almost 10 years, never let it happen that far

What are the best legal Research chems if I like amphetamines and opiates.

I found the same picture on google images too. Nice try. 2/10 for reply

>actually googled it
4/10 because I actually believe people are THAT stupid.

Opiates, fent analogues, I like Fu-Fent or you could just get Fent HCL. Another option is U4 which is still legal in most areas. It has an effect like oxymorphone. Feels just like it, only drug I've done that gives an IV like rush when snorting it.

I don't do uppers but theres a new one identical to cocaine almost, it starts with an H. There are TONS of supper RCs.

FUCK YOU I WILL KILL YOUR DOG BITCH

i don't know if they're all still available but for stims these are the best i've tried. 4-fa, 2-fma, ethylphenidate, and 5-mapb. a-php is more like crack than anything else especially if you smoke it. i'd avoid it if i were you.

Ethyl-hexedrone is what you're thinking of I think.

There's at least 10 I'm thinking of.

You cannot tell me what score to give, that's not how the game works. I googled it because I hadn't seen that version of that style of pasta.
>1/10 for not knowing how the game is played
>1/10 for admitting that your post was bait. Never admit bait new friend.

k I'll fap right now .. just don't kill my dog all caps guy

Oh it wasn't bait, you are really that dense. Er... Good job bud! Keep it up!

gawd try harder

it's really cute though

I don't know why you guys just don't get a prescription for xanax and get them legally.

because it's not that easy. it's a pain in the ass trying to find a doctor who will prescribe them. it's a roll of the dice.

funnily enough they are basically the same price online and if you have a prescription.

My health insurance actually has me paying only $15 copay for prescriptions. So I get 30 bars every reup for $15.

Yeah that's true. It was easy for me I guess. I've been seeing the same doctor for 18 years and I got my prescription 7 years ago.

Also satan trips checked

sup
I'm basically retarded, all I want to do is get medical grade pot bc the plug around me fucking sucks, wants a faggot gotta do to get some pure sativa

where do I go? how do I get it without the po po knocking on my door

tits just bc

If you get powder it's probably double the price of your prescription then but you have to do the dosage yourself. Don't need to visit a psychiatrist though.

Haven't seen 2-FMA in over a year. 4-FA might still be around.

Find a dispensary? kek.

cucky ny doesn't have any,

thanks for nothing idiot

If the site isn't up in a day, what alternative market should I use.

NODRUGSHEREbay.gov

you're the one who can't find a plug

bruhhh I have plenty friends that sell bUT it's always some hybrid bullshit, I am willing to pay for quality

Then use the darknet.

go on...told you full blown retard here, do I need a computer that's just for it? block ip address? no shit I don't just Google dark Web, please have pity on somebody dumb as me at this

Download Tor.
After that find the hidden wiki or even a darknet market (reddit darknetmarkets will get you there)
and get your account set up.
FYI Tor can be heavy on the router, because of how it works, so keep in mind your speeds could be reduced, and perhaps dramatically at that.

An hour later, got back from my walk to the beer store for beer. I feel pretty weird, can't really put sentences together too well or type. A lady dropped some boxes or something taking them into her house and I couldn't help but laugh.

Idk if this is a placebo type thing I'm feeling and I'll be sleeping peacfully for a good few hours later but I feel great. I can't really explain it but rest assured I feel pretty great.

That's the exact amount they cut me back to when they were killing my script, I hate that they think a third of what your body is used to will help with anxiety at all

>complaining about hybrids
your an idiot, do you think people just grow pure sativa just for faggots like you?

congration you done it. careful with combining those with alcohol though if that's your plan. it makes it real easy to black out and do dumb shit.

How does one become an employee to someone who already has shit set up? Lets say I'm able to acquire unregistered firearms for a small fee that can be resold then the profits split. I already forgot where I was going with this goddammit. I can get guns, yall want them?

it's working here.

I had considered drinking a beer before I lay down and get some sleep, but I think I'll just have a beer when I wake up.

OOR OR I'LL HAVE HALF A BEER NOW AND I'LL BE ALL HUNKY DORY

Made me check.