Hey Sup Forums its me again and I got myself into real shit this Time...

Hey Sup Forums its me again and I got myself into real shit this Time. I would always come to Sup Forums to check out the loli threads and that was fine. But yesterday I took it to far. My neighbor has a 3 month old and these asholes always leave their door unlocked. Well long story short I broke into the place and went directly over to the crib where I saw the baby sleeping like an angel. I pick it up and placed the baby's anus securely around my cock as I began to work my way up to maximum thrust. just then I noticed their youngest son was watching me.. I got so scared, so I slipped the baby of my penis and went out thru the window the same way I came in. But before I left I told his brother if he told anyone that I would be back, then I should him my blood covered cock to let him know I was serious. When I got back to my house I seen my neighbor's house light up like it was the fucking circus. I could see my neighbor running back and forth between the baby's room and his youngest son room. I just stood there on my front lawn watching as my neighbor's tried to figure out what was going on as they called the police. All I could hear was the screaming of his wife as see cut on the light's to reveal the bloody mess I left behind. Just then my neighbor saw me, I'm now watering my grass to make myself look less suspicious. He asked if I'd seen anyone near his house. I look him dead in the eye's and say "I didn't see anyone". But I'm really scared because his son knows who I AM and I left a lot of semen behind..... I am a registered sex offender and I'm scared they will check for DNA.... what do I do? ......

Other urls found in this thread:

doujin.pomfpomf.moe/info/?id=459
prntscr.com/dj10nt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

doujin.pomfpomf.moe/info/?id=459

KYS

MODS MODS MODS

An hero now, you faggot. The world needs less scum like you

yeah you fucked up. turn yourself in and get castrated faggot

go when they leave the house alone and fuck up the evidence take the fucking crib everything

nypa

not even retard pedos give this much specific detail when confessing, and they sure as fuck don't do it here

>told us the type of sexual injury
>told us they had a son who saw you
>told us that you're on the register

but if you aren't trolling...probably best to kill yourself now. people in prison don't take kindly to people that rape infants.

how the fuck was this a personal amry request he was just asking for advice

Turning Myself in at this point is not an option, they might lock me up for a long time and I my never get to enjoy the wonderful world that is baby sex ever again and I'm not going to be Mister right after I've done so much wrong. I was just looking for advice on how to keep his brother mouth closed after him witnessing me pumping a gallon of cum into his baby brother belly

Jesus dude, I'm screaming bait but there's a fine line between fantasy and fuckery.

If you're on a list shouldn't the neighbors be aware of that anyway? Surely they would question you if so.

Otherwise I hope you know how to live on your own in the deep woods.

I just need you guys to have a clear picture of what I'm up against if you guys don't know the details then how can you help, need real advice not looking for people to take up arms for me, just a little advice on the best course of action as of now

assuming you're on the sex register, they have your dna.

they are looking at the crime scene as you type. the first thing that the police will look for? sex offenders living in the area

if you haven't tried to kill yourself i'd strongly suggest thta you do. assuming this isn't bait.

if it is bait, this is fairly banal bait. not a lot of replies, you must admit

you guys are so fucking stupid.oh my god

>omg my bait got replies
>I WIN
>HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

...no. Just no.

so much troll in OP

but if you're for real, leave the country dude. Go fuck other babies, we need people like you

Don't think that far ahead I already laid down the ground work my mom is renting this property out so no need for me to register here. I can come and go as I please and they don't even know I exists

i'm not OP,you nigger

>i can come and go as I please

Having accomplished the first half of that with your neighbors kid I advice you get started on the second half.

Copypasta for the newfags

Wait wait, you looked him dead in the eye?

>dead in the eye

Oh, sorry I skipped that part. Don't worry OP, it's all good.

Nobody in the area, you're watering your front lawn, next door neighbour's baby's anus is torn apart...nup, you're solid.

The key really is to just give them a sincere look, straight in de eyes. Case fucking closed.

>this Time
>baby of my penis
>should him my
>neighbor's

This is not bait my neighbor doesn't have any idea it was me I don't feel like arguing over if this is real or not the blood on my dick confirms it's reality for me, your reading this with a dry dick means it's fantasy for you, just go live your dreams that's what I do.Not bait blood on my dick confirms it

totally. thanks for clearing that up.

Pic of blood dick or didn't happen

yeah, let's see a dick smeared with ketchup

Topkek underrated post

The best thing to do is tell the police, try and help the neighbors and redeem yourself for this.

It may look hard to do at first, but is much easier than hiding it and living this lie.

jesssuuuuus

tltr

Lets see any dick

pasta

get a load of this retard, it's so painfully obvious no one lurks anymore

Ew, anal sex

If true, I can't even begin to point out how fucking retarded you are

Kill yourself, the world doesn't need a scum like you

I'm sorry I can't deliver on my statement from earlier I did have alot of blood on my dick but I washed of with the water hose when I was in the yard.. who knows my neighbor could have come over and asked to see my dick so I washed away most of the evidence off my dick... and I'm not trying to do damage control since I don't have a picture to go along with my story. you guys would just have to take my word for it

haha, you're funny.

Drink bleach and video your death

Thank you I can't kill myself that would make me a prime suspect and I don't want my family to feel the backlash my mom may lose her property since I'm not registered living here

Still kill yourself

Still not going to kill myself that would hurt. Need better advice to make his brother keep his mouth shut

You already backslashed your mom, giving her this kind of disappointment, a disgust for her forever.

You will not have hope, you only cause pain, you are a problem

Again. Dude how often do you sneak in and rape the baby. BTW a month ago or something he also was 3 months. So pretty sure it is 4 now. And your neighbors never seem to learn. There kid got raped and AGAIN they leave the door open for you to enter. Next month again?

>who knows my neighbor could have come over and asked to see my dick
yeah, I know what you mean. my hot milf neighbour always asks to see my dick. so annoying!

News article says the baby was found in the basement, not her room. be gone faggot.

Look the problems you caused, you inflicted pain and sadness, you can never be a good person, you are the disgust of your mother, your family's disgrace.
You are a hopeless person, everything you do only hurt the others around you, including you mother.

Don't mention my mother she is an angle that allows me to actI'm not the problem his brother is if he talks Fuck you kid i am the hand of GodIt has been a month since last time but this time I'm talking about my neighbor on the other side of the house

cute your own dick and balls off and mail it to him

Really cute but I'm trying to survive this with my dick and balls intact

Why did you do it.
Are you fucking sicko? of course you are.
What made you so brain damaged?

I hope this is pasta or something

that's not in the world's best interest.

I'm not looking for an army but can someone please help me with this I would prefer advice that doesn't revolve around me going to jail or cutting myself

try putting a grenade in your asshole, tie one end of a short string to the pin, the other to the head of your cock. then if you look at kids again. Boom, your dick, balls and asshole will be blown all over.

post your address, and someone will come pick your up and bring some things to help

Y because there was a large amount of cum starting to build up within me and the only thing that can make me cum is little baby pussy. I'm sorry if so of you feel bad about my life desiring but i have to live my life the way I see fit

My dick and balls would clearly be blown off not an option I live in Dayton Ohio we can meet in beavercreek bowling alley

Your mother is obtuse and should have aborted you

I hope this is troll and is probably a troll.

There's some real pussy out there or get a hooker.

GET TO MEXICO ASAP

Alright just calm down.
Your house is registerd on your mothers name right?
So if they look for sex offeders they wouldn't go to you.
But they will do a dna test.high chances they will not find anything becouse off the gallons of blood that spilled out of the infant anus.
Always use a condom Sup Forumsro
Everything is gonna be alright.
exept for the baby,. its gonna die.
You sick fuck.

Just
Let
It
Happen

End your fucking life you monster, the world is not gonna miss you. After all you will rot in a prison cell if you dont you stupid cunt.

Go there now.. bring lube and a lot of trash bags
the big kind

Clearly they will find out eventually he's a sex offender then he's absolutely going to be the prime suspect just because he tried to hide it. The smart thing would have been to go immediately and tell them he was, so they wouldn't think he was hiding something, and make himself seem more innocent.

actually he shouldn't kill himself. let the cons in prison feel like they did something good by brutally murdering him after running a train on him.

kek

Stop typing, start running, don't look back. Ride trains, hop them if necessary. Live in homeless camps and dumpster dive the rest of your life, Or take a break from typing, come out of mom's basement and come back when you have a new fantasy to troll with.

that little brother cud be a problem

prntscr.com/dj10nt