Poptimism is dead, just let it die.
Worst cover of the year too, look at that tacky shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cohU-_F6hZA
youtube.com/watch?v=JV3eoboDv2g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wrong

So right that it hurts

Now that the dust has settled, can we agree Vroom Vroom is her only decent release?

I was gonna say True Romance....

i can agree

i can also agree that that cover is truly abysmal.
Almost like something PC music would do as a joke
except still not as good or interesting

vroom vroom is shit

>me
>honestly not sure if you're aware that AG Cook, Danny L. Harle, and Sophie (though not signed to PC Music) were involved with this album

>me
>lmao i had no idea but theyre slippin then for sure

>implying she ever made anything good
>unironically listening to Charli XCX

this filth needs to end and fuck off my board

new hot music video when!!!!!!

underaged rockist faggots that were born in le wrong generation and can't accept that people can like something they don't like need to fuck off this board

ITS JUST A FREE MIXTAPE

Album will be just as bad
No talent

Charli just keeps reaffirms why she's the #1 artist right now and the pop goddess we deserve.

Album is ace.

i'm 22 and I don't even listen to rock that much. Kys nigger

It SUCKS

I wanna................. listen to her music

G R E A S E

R

E

A

S

E

That's awfully broad leap for someone so small minded. Shouldn't you wait for Fatthony Shittano to tell you if it's shit or not, gay boi?

The cover is so tacky is cool, eat it faggot.

I hope Sup Forums realizes now that Marina Diamandis is WAY better than this shit.

Still bad

Froot was not a very good album. Charli pumps out more consistency, but I'd say Marina has hit higher levels.

Overall the win has to go to Charli based sheerly on the amount of quality she churns out. Even though Marina's stuff pre-Froot was almost entirely great.

It's a toss up really. I love both and it's a collab I'd love more than life itself.

This is actually pretty strong.

youtube.com/watch?v=cohU-_F6hZA

Are all poptimists just thinly-veiled waifufags?

Marina is a balding untalented breast reduced old hag who blew her chance by trying to sell out and somehow failing at that and then trying to justify it by releasing mediocre Froot. Also Sup Forums tried liking Marina but everyone stopped caring about her, like everyone else. You will stop caring about Marina eventually and Just Desserts would be a good song if Marina wouldn't have ruined it with her horrible song writing "now that the shoe's on the other foot you suddenly decided to knock on wood waking everyone in the neighborhood telling them that I'm no good" What was she thinking? Marina is an absolutely atrocious songwriter.

superlove is her only truly great song
true romance and vroom vroom are decent projects
everything else is total shit

Vroom Vroom is her only great release. The rest is typical poptimist fare

Pretty much
I keep wondering if there's something off about me for not being interested in any of these artists and me not thinking they're hot seems like the onyl thing that separates me

Charli always pulls through with at least one song

White Roses >>>>>>>>

Its not just waifus. Frank Ocean and Passion Pit are great

But Frank and Michael Angelekos are also gay tho

"Very very into this. Congrats"

- The honorable Carly Rae Jepsen

her music is way too sugary sweet

Name a better American pop album of 2015

Personally really enjoyed Years & Years and Melanie Martinez

Did ya'll sleep on the Nakata track?
youtube.com/watch?v=JV3eoboDv2g

Honesty really disappointed in the mix tape. I thought those few live songs like "I'm not angel" were amazing, but I was really let down on this mix tape. Hopefully she does do more vroom vroom type stuff in the future.

I'm no angel I meant