Why do sandniggers put spices in this fashion? wouldnt wind blow away their hard earned shekels...

why do sandniggers put spices in this fashion? wouldnt wind blow away their hard earned shekels? is that why they still are way behind whites?

bumping myself, i need an answer

marketing
and what the hell are those spices

I recognize a few, but the blue and green look more like dyes

It's a kind of bokhoor/oud.
Something you nigs probably wont ever afford anyways

>marketing in places where drinkable water is a luxury
dunno pham, i would agree if in europe or murica, but this is sandland

you know the reason nigga? are you obsessed with piramidal shape or something?

bumping

Send me some, please

there's usually no wind inside a story you shitalian ball of grease

Hmm, good observation itali-bro. I sorta realized most spice sellers do that. Ummm, I'm not sure sorry :( I guess they are called "3attar" for a reason

they are in the open road stupid nigger
i appreciate your answer, thanks, your people have great skill with pizza here

ogai ^ ^ In return for jellybeans? :3
I can't find them anywhere here now after the new customs tax thing
I forgot to translate. we call spice sellers 3attar = one thats sends off a kind of fragrance. I think they put the kinds of spices with a heavy smell like that to send off a smell so ppl buy from them. Sort of a marketing thing?
>your people have great skill with pizza here
wow. I can hardly believe this though lol.

An Egyptian guy offered 60 camels for my sister. Is it a lot? Should I have sold her?

i would add mom for that much

Not him but yes,unless he was a f*llah in which case not really.

Fugg

Quite honestly 60 camels is probably like $7-8k easy. Should have sold her, m8.

This was an exceptional offer which I trust you took. We normally only pay 1 goat for a woman.
Maybe 10 for top ones..
Camels are a luxury these days desu.
Why would anyone give a camel for a woman?
when he sstill got smth with s nice pair of humps and something that eats and swallows!

Your sister isn't even worth the bump on one camel's back, believe me

You're making it worse for fuck's sake.
That's rude

What the fuck, my cousin said an Egyptian guy offered camels for the girl he was travelling with.

Is this a common thing in Egypt?

The girl your cousin was travelling with is not even worth the bump on one camel's back, believe me

And you aren't worth the bump I put in your mother's belly.

oh the irony

No it's kind of a flattering kind of joke camel guides use with tourists,but incase it wasn't i'm pretty sure it would be a bedouin in charge of that offer.

>italy
>calling other people sand niggers

top jej

I think a camel's price ranges from 1000 USD to more than 20,000 USD for some very special breeds.
It is meant as a retarded joke peasants/fala7e*n say. No camels are offered nowadays. At least the people around me. Other than that I dont know the reason for Middle Eastern Camel and Women exchange rates at all! It is like reliving the past when pretty girls were offered many camels not just one or two, in other words he says that you are pretty -_________-
Just ignore them

Like honestly dude, why didn't you? What was he going to do? Put her in chains and haul her back to his shit hole? Get real, man. You could have easily swindled a dumb turk or arab out of a couple grand. Apparently they run up to $700-$1k each. That's so much money dude.

>I think a camel's price ranges from 1000 USD to more than 20,000 USD for some very special breeds.
Yeah I have no clue how much a camel is worth. I presumed at least $300 each. But yeah, seems like a camel can run $1k easy. That's like $60k guaranteed. Why not sell her? Why the fuck not? It's like selling land under the Washington bridge. It's not even yours to sell in the first place. What do you lose besides your sister's respect? I don't know about you, but if you gave her $10k for that farce she'd just forget about it within a minute.

Not a lot of wind when you're far from the coast.