>in a D/s relationship for 2 years
>locked and teased daily for the last 3 months
>mutual decision to move on/end relationship
>She decides She will keep key till I find a new keyholder/Domme
>blocks me on fb, and on Her cell
>what do?

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/2016-New-arrival-Latest-design-black-Silicone-spikes-Male-Chastity-Dick-Cage-Fixed-Ring-size-40mm/32598632463.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Buy a Bolt cutter if you really want out. Will chop that lock easy

What's ur cage ?

/thread

Didn't have a brand name bought on ali express

aliexpress.com/item/2016-New-arrival-Latest-design-black-Silicone-spikes-Male-Chastity-Dick-Cage-Fixed-Ring-size-40mm/32598632463.html

basic pair of bolt cutters from any hardware store will do that in all of 0.005 seconds.

post it to her afterward.

tell her "what part of "end relationship" made you think you can still be in charge of the keys for my life?

Ya I had already thought of the bolt cutters, the lock is small cheap and easy, but you supplied the final piece of the puzzle, what to do AFTER cutting the lock off!

Get a new fetish

Stop being a bitch?

Nope, enjoy it far too much

why the fuck did you agree to letting her keep the keys after the relationship was dissolved?

Jesus fucking christ you deserve to not have use of your fucking balls if your this fucking stupid

>this is coming from a fag whos currently locked up in a cb6000 with his bf in a birdlocked neo

Good thing you got out of that relationship. If she thinks that's okay, she was not a real dominant.

Everyone says bolt cutters. I say a good pair of pliers from lowes would probably work just fine.

It's been that way last 3 Goddeses i served, never had a problem before

Then find better dommes.

Like i said, always worked fine before, it's how She (the last one) got my keys in the first place

buy a new fucking lock?
u fucking cunt?

and this is why woman go out with dindus
fucking cucked piece of shit

Lockpicks or cheap bolt cutters. I could pick that lock in under 30 seconds if I wanted to.