If you didn't root for him through the entirety of the series than you should go back to the site that may not be named...

If you didn't root for him through the entirety of the series than you should go back to the site that may not be named. Especially after Walter decides not to save Jenny and in the end when Hank finds out.

If you ever rooted for "LE EPIC GENIUS CANCER MAN XD" than you need to kill yourself.

Who is Jenny?

JENNY DEATH WHEN?

DUDE MINERALS LMAO

i was so happy when this dude died, wished they killed him off in season 2 or 3

>MY NAME IS ISAAC SHRADER
What did he mean by this?

can someone remind me as I seem to have forgotten.
When was the last time they spoke as friends?

Also did they figure out if there was a secret cell under the jail?

I rooted for Walt because I wanted to see him actually become the bad guy, which they sort of copped out on. Also the way Hank found out was retarded. They should have had him find one of those Saul Goodman matchbooks lying around Walt's house and put the pieces together from there. Very clumsily done and they somehow managed to make Hank more shallow towards the end too

>evil mexicunt twin has straight shot on him
>refuses so he can get his axe because vince thought that would be more badass
no vince, that is fucking. retarded.

>implying that wetbacks are smart

To be fair if I was an arrogant spic I'd want to chop the guy up with an axe who crushed my brother's legs.

>Rooting for the good guy

Literally as reddit as it gets. My normie friends all hate Walt. I was always rooting for him.

They bungled the ending of the series though. No idea why Ozymandias wasn't the last episode. Perfect ending.

His name is Assack Shredder

>copped out on making him the bad guy
>murdered people
>ordered the murder of people
>let people die
>his meth ruined others' lives
>inadvertently caused the plane crash
>poisoned a child

Did you really want him to twirl his mustache? Would that have finally been enough?

The "twins" were always the most out of place part of the show, what with their edgy, cryptic lack of lines, walking away from explosions, etc.

That said, it was a tense scene. Most of the Hank stuff following it was pretty shit though.

I 100% agree OP.

Walt was human garbage.

>cheers for bad guys to seem edgy
>LE ENDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can't be more than 12

Rooting for Walt is literally as reddit as it gets.

>caring about breaking breddit
It suuuuuuuuucks. Iiterally skipped every scene Skylar was in. It was the only way I could get through it.

everyone in the show was human garbage. That was the point. cops have to be unquestioning assholes, criminals have to be prideful assholes, women have to be gigantic cunts, and kids need breakfast.

>rooting for characters like there sports teams