What excuses will work to get me out of jury duty...

What excuses will work to get me out of jury duty. I only got called to do it once but when I got there I said I couldn't be fair about the case. They got mad but I got out of it and the case went on for months. Is there a way I could get out of it without even going. Jury duty is so annoying.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pCV5hro9ecs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just go and say youre racist

i plan to tell them im racist or some shit. being called to go for my first time next month. i dread it

Just do your civic duty. It's not that bad.
You can always raise hell in the jury room until all the jurors decide to have tendies for lunch.

Well I know I can go and make up bullshit. I pretty much said last time, I don't think I can be fair because I don't want to be here and don't care enough. I'm just going to say the guys innocent to finish the case. They let me go but I was wondering if there is a way to not go at all. Could I just say I'm out of town or not feeling well. Because I already know I'm just gonna bullshit them if I have to go.

You have to show up. If you tell them that you are going to be out of town then they just reschedule you for another case.

It is if you get stuck with a case that goes on for months. I think the case was about a guy who hit a car filled with kids while drunk. I don't even know why it went on that long

That's rare. Are you OP? If so just go online and look for upcoming trials in your county for the date that you are scheduled for jury duty. Find out what kind of trial it is beforehand.

I did it and it was pretty fun. Got a potential rapist and wife beater off the hook and met a hot girl. Overall a 7/10 experience, would do again.

Yes and a girl that I went to high school with got stuck and it went on for like 2 months. Mostly due to time conflicting.

Lmao. Well I guess you got lucky.

youtube.com/watch?v=pCV5hro9ecs

Bad idea

First time here next month as well.

I want to find a way around that. I find it hard to believe that under certain circumstances they are going to make you do that. I am not afraid to do that but they get so pissed and I feel like a asshole bc I don't want to be there

Same, Jackson county, MO

Tell them that no matter what the case is regarding, no matter the testimony or evidence... You will flip a coin to decide.

Also say that you hate natives, black people, women, midgets, fatties, nerds, retards and Jews.

I got jury duty a month after I turned eighteen and like a retard I actually told the truth when the judge asked me if I could do it ended up fucking doing it. It took all day, don't make the same mistake I did.

Wolverhampton UK here. Have fun with yours.

ayyyy, I'm just north of you in Buchanan county.

>I don't want to be here and don't care enough
literal contempt of court

i somehow missed the first notification and when i was threatened with jail and a 1500 shekel fine i signed up online for it. i think i'm able to reschedule it again and i'm probably going to do that. right now i'm scheduled for the week of christmas. if i'm unlucky enough to call and actually be required to show up i'm confident they won't choose me to be a juror.

Rare! How bout them Chiefs?

I think all colored people belong in prison.

Fucking crushin it right now. Hopefully they don't mess up this opportunity.