Sup Forums how do i convince my girlfriend that niggers deserve alot of the shit that they get...

Sup Forums how do i convince my girlfriend that niggers deserve alot of the shit that they get ? a few weeks ago we were out and one walked up to us to ask for directions, i just told him to fuck off and that really upset her. she even blew me off and went after him to apologize. we only talked 2 days later and i had to fake apologize to her to get stuff ok again but she still acts weird. what can i do so i don't have to be nice to them infront of her ?

You could be a decent human being and but be a cunt, but I guess that's too difficult.

If a nigger is being a jack ass then that's one thing, if he's asking for directions you could have just said "na I don't know" instead of being a piece of shit excuse for a human being.

Doesn't matter, you're a massive cuck and she's going to leave you

This. Your problem is irrelevant because she will be gone soon into the unloving arms of the nog that she craves.

how the hell am i a cuck if i tell niggers to fuck off ?

That's how niggers get you. They have no place to be. Niggers just ask that first and then will ask for money.

They're right, OP

>dating women that aren't already racially conscious

Your own fault for not selecting a partner who has ancestral pride and racial integrity. Is she even white?

I've never been jumped by a nigger, I've been jumped by dumb white guys who think they're tough shit, but niggers actually respect a person who will actually act decent and not like they're pieces of trash just cause of their skin color.

In fact I'm pretty sure a nigger would fuck you up more if you just said fuck off and not that you had no idea and couldn't help.

Your girl fucks niggers bro

yeah my experience aswell, they just leech.

no she doesn't, she just can't stand me being honest about them

OP i bet i know how she apologized

you're a cuck, your girlfriend craves dark meat

honest why. did a nigger hurt you? Would understand if one did given the term you're using.

you're an idiot.

again how am i a cuck for telling a nigger to fuck off ?

i've been mugged by them on more than 1 occasion, i already didn't like them before but that proved to me what i already suspected.

> you told him to fuck off and didn't offer up your girl so he didn't beat your ass

yes. that's exactly what happened ? i told him to fuck off and she went after him to apologize and said i was an asshole

it doesn't matter, eventually she's going to realise what an autistic, twisted little rager you are inside and leave you. Enjoy fucking her while it lasts tho OP

because you're trying so hard to not seem like a cuck that you became one.

If anything OP you were the nigger in this situation. only savages turn aggressive without reason. plus you're cucking yourself by faking an apology and being with somebody who doesn't agree with you on something you deem so important to you. you deserve to be single. thats karma for you faggot

You're just a dipshit for being a dick for no reason. What would it have hurt to just be half a human being and given them directions, or even just to say you don't know? You tell them to fuck off and it just makes you look like a dumb white racist.

It's one thing if they're harassing you for money or being all niggerly towards your girl, but directions don't cost you anything.

Your girl isn't craving black cock, she's just starting to see that she's with a dope

Anybody who seriously replied to this thread believing OP is a fucking DUMB CUNT

Who is grill?

Yeah, "apologize"

yeah for no reason. getting mugged 3 times in 2 years by one isn't reason to want them to stay away from me ?

like you then?

This for sure a nigger cam be any race

first thing you have to do is to kill yourself racist.

fuck off dude. who the hell apologizes like that ? definitely not my girl she isn't some slut

If a nigger is someone being an asshole, then you were more of a nigger then the black guy was

Your girl does

Double dubs speak truth

no she doesn't, she wouldn't just fuck the dude off just because i told him to fuck off -_-

>walked up to us to ask for directions, i just told him to fuck off
Well, that was uncalled for.
>and that really upset her
No fucking shit dipshit. Nobody wants to date a piece of shit.

well the start of it atleast, you said you didn't see each other for a couple of days after ? i bet she apologized with all her other holes during that time.

Tbh my man you probably were fucking with them to begin with. It doesn't sound like you're an upstanding citizen

/thread

Autist thread, bunch of liberals thinking that the nigger will not go after your girl and will not do horrible things to you and your girl. Most black people are terribad, do not blame you. Just show your girl BLM videos and she will hate them, they are a hivemind.

fuck when did Sup Forums become a bunch of pussies

where do these idiots keep coming from ?

so i deserved to get mugged because i was walking home ? fuck i really must've triggered them by just being there

Because you're being a tool.

thats a stupid reason though. thats like saying i should be scared of all white people cos of school shooters

Well, don't walk through that part of town you jackass. There are areas in my neighborhood I know not to walk through at night. Simple

Start with the crime stats, then point out how they always bitch and moan whether they're under rule of foreigners or not. Hope I helped

Yeah pretty much this. Quit being a cunt OP, and you'd have more respect in life

There's a difference between being able to defend yourself when/IF shit goes down and sperging out because a black guy asks you a fucking question, you pussy.

Not being an asshole is a liberal thing? Bad b8

don't walk through that part of town ? i was 2 fucking streets from where i live, now i'm not allowed outside my own door ? and if i do get mugged or stabbed it's my own fault ? what the actual fuck ?

atleast some people not doing mental gymnastics to make them mugging me my own fault.

I'm sick of you fucking retards using liberal as a blanket term for anyone you don't agree with. I consider myself a liberal in every fucking sense, politically and otherwise because I'm not an uptight backwoods puritan, and I hate niggers. I want nothing to do with niggers. I also hate the Chinese.

So fuck you, you filthy inbreds, for thinking me a nigger-loving, politically submissive cuck. I can generalize you hillbillies just the same, after all, you're the proven Trump demographic.

Yes, I mad, eat shit.

Carry a gun or knife on you then if you're so worries about it. And stop living in such a bad area you poorfag

Yeah you triggered them by being white, they're niggers

OP is a dick, but i feel we should atleast open his eyes to how his little white gf took the black dick to apologize maybe he won't be such an ass to black anymore if he knows what it leads to

If I was mugged a few times, I would be cautious as hell, plus all the crime, I'd tell his ass to fuck right off. You keep being nice to them and they'll target your ass because "Racist Whites!"

"believing OP"
Learn to read you fucking dumbass

Sounds like you just don't know how to talk to people in real life you autist.

Ops' same fagging

Like your any better, I bet you do the same thing and call people republicans because they don't agree with your point of view.

Shit Sup Forums is a bunch of fucking pussies, fuck that nigger

Maybe he does, maybe he doesn't. Doesn't change the fact that you're a fag.

OP stop the unnecessary hate. learn some self defence and carry a weapon. you dont have to be friends with niggers but being so obsessed with hating another race is fucking retarded.

I hope your gf sucked that black mamba dick good when she wasnt talking to you

Except school shooting only happen on rare occasion by deranged individuals, whereas in nigger neighborhoods shootings are so frequent over the color of clothes that they have to install metal detectors in MIDDLE SCHOOLS

>that hot pic

even if she did that I would still lick the superior black semen out of her and off of his snake. deep down i know both me and her are pathetic white genetic trash

fuck off OP

i wish but you aren't allowed to carry guns here and only small knives which isn't going to help me much if there's more than 2 guy, i'm not jackie chan.

you can just fuck off.

i know right ? i have reason to be on the lookout for them and they still act like me being mugged was my own fault.

this isn't a thread for cucks, she didn't suck shit.

you are a moron

LMFAO OP BTFO

nigger loving cuck

Not op, just not a cuck like the rest of you nigger lovers

My gf sucked black dick and said she liked it. :o

No, because I'm not a fucking moron. Just as I don't call out someone I know absolutely nothing of as an atheist for not believing in god, since they could very well be Buddhists or whatever else. Will only do so if someone is being a belligerent retard by using the liberal card, those are almost always proven Republicans.

Fuck you too

so i'm 100% sure she sucked him off, but do you guys think she laso took his big black cock during those 2 days after ? i'm guessing yes. feel free to post your interpretation of the events

>no guns allowed
Better git gud at running then

And if you're too fat for that, then ask your gf how to suck black dick. She probably knows

Yeah I'll need source on this, reverse image search fell short. Help a Sup Forumsrother out

fantasize about your own girlfriend, mine wouldn't do that you retard.

what's wrong with you people, she wouldn't suck him off

I dunno, she ran after him and didn't talk to you for a few days. She probably couldn't walk right after taking that pounding

>All these people that fixate on the word cuck

Really fires those neurons

Let's not lie to ourselves OP, she took that dick like there was no tomorrow. I bet she moaned about how big his nigger dick was

this. OP she's probably never been fucked like that in her life, her ass and pussy must've been sore as fuck

>hating people based on a race
>the equivalent of SWJs hating white people for slavery

call me a cuck all you like, OP has to fake an apology and has a gf who runs after a black man.

This whole fucking thread, Sup Forums in action.

Op, i have something to tell you..

Way too much nigger sympathizing going on this thread

what does your gf look like op?

They'll learn the hard way.

any race can be niggers, in this case OP is the nigger

fucking samefag, get the fuck out.

what the hell does that have to do with anything you idiot ?

I'm having a hard time linking that picture to that message.

Nice try shill

>Getting this mad on a thread, on Sup Forums.

>one walked up to us to ask for directions, i just told him to fuck off
You're a cranky asshole

>she even blew me off and went after him to apologize
She's a naive little girl and will probably get mugged/robbed/raped some day.

You're both garbage and deserve whatever happens to you

Too bad, it looks like you gf is still taking the bbc

>"s-sorry mr. black man"

how this make u feel white boi?

not that fag but tbh i'm curious too, maybe she has features about her that makes it more likelly for niggers to want her or maybe she has red flags

I can see the link, they fuck and shoot everything on sight.

The cat in the hat shoots everything?

Fat, white, bleach blonde, dressed trashy?

wrong faggot

Sounds like you've never been in a black neighborhood before. Probably cause you're too autistic to leave the house