Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e2IctxaCPqw
youtube.com/watch?v=IQeH7E69Oxo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's good.

i

want

the sloth bank clerks was the best bit.

Haven't watched it yet disney hasn't interested me in a long time might watch finding dory though.

furry indoctrination

I hate children's cartoons but enjoyed the novelty. Most enjoyment came from seeing how the character artists found ways for the animals to navigate their environment, interact with each other and emulate human behaviour humorously.

I think it was a welcome distraction from contemplating suicide.

Pixar wish they have done a movie like this in the last 6-7 years (saving Inside Out)

i like purple eyes

I WANT TO FUK THAT WABBIT

but it's duck season

Nice

They made a lighthearted film with a good plot

RABBIT

>mfw my friend decided to watch this and it turned him into a furry
Fucking Disney

I'd fuck her.

I don't get it. Am I supposed to be attracted to that?

Love letter for integration.

In every criminal, there is a child that society has thrown out.

That scene summed up what was wrong with the movie. It's not that it's a particularly bad bit, but it shows the general lack of execution skill, in storytelling terms, that extends to the rest of the movie.

> You gotta have the DMV-sloths gag in there, it's too *gold* for anything less than a full scene; just set up (with a single line) that the main character can't use the essential resources of law enforcement so we have a reason to visit the place
> Again, this is just too funny to trust our audience's ability to Get It, even though it's a joke for the parents. Let's just have the main character literally yell THEY'RE ALL SLOTHS?????? when she enters the place

Truly a sophisticated masterpiece.

More so, behind every prejudice there's an evil plan involving incredibly specific drugs masterminded by the whitest, puniest, most insecure people around

What a bitter pill you are.

>i have autism which means i cant enjoy anything

Autism: The shitpost.

CUTE

The only thing that ruined this scene is that they put the entire thing as a trailer.

It made me want to try everything. Everything.

Songs were shit

I expected more from Shakira

I was honestly floored how much the giraffes were privileged

>Had their own fucking commodities everywhere
>Built only for them
>On Taxpayer's dime

Incredible.

t. André Autist

Watched it on a plane. Was pretty good. Sloths bit was funny.

them rabbit bearing hips

kek

the purpose of that scene is to further drive the point that not everybody is suitable for a certain job (judy's mantra). putting in sloths at the DMV bogged the process and ate up a lot of their valuable time.

How do you function like that in popular media? When you clearly have a bunch of guys in the studio saying in unison "We want our audience to imagine getting it on with this rabbit people! Make it as sex appealing as possible!", but then nobody is going to admit that publicly. Nobody is going to go forward and say they wanted the viewers to picture fucking the rabbit, and yet the product is made and put out in the end, and everyone just plays a game of pretend feigning it was not the reason after all. Fucking what?

>Watched it on a plane
Bane?

do you think old disney movies with animals are made with the thought of "yeah we want people to think "I wanna fuck that", that'll work"

you're projecting here

You've got a huge problem. She is a bunny. Bunny are cutes? That's stereotyping. Speceism at its finest

Simply not explaining it out front would have made it work 4.78 times better

I wish they'd find a new way to do villains, literally every recent 3D Disney movie that's not Tangled had a former friend turn villain, so much that I was completely expecting it here (and it was pretty easy to tell who it was)

Are you kidding me? The DMV obviously works. Flash was just fucking with her since he is pals with the fox.

They should have called it Zoophilia

Bellweather wasn't really a villain. It was just a powerplay gone wrong. She was fed up with the mayor treating her the way he did, so she elaborated her little plan.

You're painting a general picture here, but the damn rabbit is more inherently sex appealing than anything in the old media.

youtube.com/watch?v=e2IctxaCPqw

hm

It's unironically good. Anyone who says otherwise probably hasn't even seen it and just hate it in a desperate attempt to fit in.

>/tv spends half its time doing that redneck alt-right routine, having anti-sjw circlewanks and generally just being pol-lite
>everyone likes zootopia
Come clean, you dildos. You just wanna fuck the rabbit.

I actually liked the character design. There are fucking trillion animated movies with talking animals and they still made the characters interesting to look at.

Not even gonna comment on all the furry shit, but have some buff tiger dancers nigga.

That shit isn't even arousing, nigga.

Meme-tier furry shit

>neo-Sup Forums spends half its time doing that redneck alt-right routine, having anti-sjw circlewanks and generally just being pol-lite

that's right

Not really, but it would have been nice if this was the case; it would have worked fine if she acted at the end as if she was convinced the #howlergate business was for the greater good, to make the fluffy majority stand up and demand more participation and control and break out of the predator-at-the-top mentality or whatever

But they had enough sophistication quota with the le secret villain formula, so they just say fuck it and have her act like a silly evil jackass

The Mayor treated like shit. That was not an act. She then made a plot in order to get back at him, because she feels wronged by the mayor as he only used her to get the sheep vote. If you notice, though, the mayor wasn't such a bad politician. He devised politics for mixity, which was probably one of her platform.

So why all the love for an openly SJW animation?

I want to ____ that rabbit.

it's only the new part of the board that's Sup Forums-light

I'm glad they actually showed real bullying. Kids are often shielded from those types of scenarios in children's films.

I'm pretty sure that someone just had the idea for the DMV scene and the rest of the movie was built off of that

I applaud Disney. Finally somebody dares to stand up and properly give credit to celebrities as the true moral compasses and guardians of civilization

Imagine the Sup Forums shitposting on their world.

>She took the BTC. BARBED TIGER DICK.

>took dick from a gay vegan tiger
Nah

Nick was the best part.

Tigers are Asian, Sup Forums weenies don't care about them

This. It's just a collection of references and clichés and a bunch of forgettable original scenes, written by 10 different people on top of the concept of "you can be anything you want as long as you're touchy-feely and have no sense of humour whatsoever" along with "stereotypes are mean and you should be cast out for making use of one even if it's to protect your own life and that of others and only come back when you're ready to grovel in apology".

Bleh.

>forgettable original scenes*
*save for the sloths, which would've worked out just fine without the rest of the movie

Loved the world and animation, thought the story was rubbish.

>sloth bank clerks
>bank clerks

>Pixar wish they have done a movie like this in the last 6-7 years (saving Inside Out)
and The Good Dinosaur has them in midlife SEQUELS ONLY NOW crisis mode while newer teams there crank out original IPs that don't suck

>Everything

get your shots first

tumblr isn't a dictionary

Yo, my bad, I think it's pretty apparent english ain't my first language. Turns out it's a neologism in English...

Is this a forced joke or do people really want to fuck an animated rabbit midget? I'm not judgmental of people's fetishes but that's hum... weird?!

Literally any movie with Idris Elba in it will be a fantastic movie. We need more of him and black people in general in movies and awards shows.

>I'm not judgmental of people's fetishes but that's hum... weird?!

I'm sorry to have to show this to you

I can't find a pic of Judy's original design but she was much more fuggable much less huggable. Her final design seems perfectly proportioned (along with Nick) to be made into a stuffed animal, though. Almost as if a multi-billion dollar corporation considered merchandising.

Dude, have you seen old disney movies? Dem centaurs in Fantasia.

>literally every recent 3D Disney movie that's not Tangled had a former friend turn villain
What else, besides Frozen?

I want to fuck those tigers

Wreck-It Ralph, Big Hero 6

>When you clearly have a bunch of guys in the studio saying in unison "We want our audience to imagine getting it on with this rabbit people!

I can't even tell who's trolling any more

I think you kind of have to be stupidly racist to pursue her plan in the first place, however pure your motivations might seem.

toy story 2
toy story 3
the incredibles
UP
just off the top of my head

> furfaggotry

> characters aren't even attractive

pic related, how furry should look

...Oh yeah.
Damn dude, modern kids are going to have trust issues out the wazoo.

youtube.com/watch?v=IQeH7E69Oxo