So I'm selling all my silver today how much do you think I can get?

So I'm selling all my silver today how much do you think I can get?

Why sell it faggot?

what are you doing man? silver is quite low right now

about treee fiddy

ABOUT TREEE FIDDY

Because I don't believe silver will ever go last $20 an ounce and I need money for my video game addiction.

If you don't know what a spot price is and how to find it, why the fuck do you own bullion?

Really..... why tho...... all of those pieces are one ounce pieces...... do the math?.........

$65

>selling the one thing with objective value in your life
>but i really need those inflatable disney dollars right now!

Don't know how much you'll get, but check these dubs.

might as well cash in that vidya for a few fractions of a shmeckel

Like $250

don't tell me you're one of those faggots who bought silver when the advertisements told you so.

How is it you figure silver, or any other commodity for that matter, has "objective" value.

Well assuming those are silver dollar counts about $20

I can give you no more then 20$

you aint seen shit

What are you a fucking retard? A silver dollar made of actual silver is worth more than face value

Honestly, about $27.50

But if you act now *I* will personally buy it from you for $35.25! That means you get more than 19.99% more!

This offer won't last long! Act now!

Maybe check the current market to see what it's worth

And subtract a few percent.

For small amounts of bullion you won't get the spot price.

I got a total of 22 ounces I'm hoping for at least over $370 hopefully the price doesn't go below $16.50 I'm kinda fucked I paid like $23 for some of them I'm gonna take a huge hit but if I can't get over $400 for my silver I'm not gonna sell.

I'll give you $4.62, cash in hand right now, no questions asked.

Why sell. Save for when electoral college votes in Hillary and the world economy tanks.

>this

did you factor in commission?

About $400 total, minus the gold mini-ingot (?). Maybe more for the "Walking Liberty on the middle/right than for the others.

Learning to Google: Priceless...

Get a load of this guy

Was the a 23USD spot price or your actual cost?

Probably spot....
Buy high sell low amirit?

a bunch of US eagles? probably spot -10% maybe worse but it should be better considering the market.
Sealed bars spot -5%
A sealed PAMP gold bar should be spot -3.5% or better

As a retail investor, it ain't even close to that fucking easy.

If it was a 23 spot, you paid anywhere from 24-27 depending on what premium the dealer charged.

When you sell back there will still be a premium, but much smaller (this is where you lose money even if you sell at the same, or even a slightly higher spot price).