/b, i dont have money for buy food for my cat and me, and i ask help from you, user

/b, i dont have money for buy food for my cat and me, and i ask help from you, user
paypal.me/Senechka

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/COQn5uRYbJc
steamcommunity.com/id/KorolevaFei/
steamdb.info/calculator/76561198078003413/?cc=us
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump from Russia

Sell ur cat

Evidence of you need in demand

I live him, and no one buy him

Love*

Sell your TV

I dont have tv, lol, only notebook for job and games

Try asking in jita local

Sell your steam acc

If you have a job you should have enough money. Otherwise dump your job and sell your notebook.

Buy my Steam acc

I have job, buy i havent enough money. Its Russia

Whats jita?

But* T9

1, 2, 5, 10$ guys, any amount please

One more bump

make money by buying copies of CSGO, getting them at a high ish rank then selling for profit, you can maximize your profits by buying the game during sales for a lower price. Are you any good at CSGO?

Get a job. Or gives away the fluffy, kill yourself either way

he already has a job, but he's in Russia.
Still waiting on his reply about CSGO, I can help him get some ez ranks if he does.. Too much of a poorfag myself to have anything to give though.

I'll give you a few more minutes to reply user. Last bump from me.
I am trying to help here because I really care for the Russian people.

I have csgo on my account

But my max rank its 1 star

you're a silver 1? that's okay user, some people like to buy silver accounts in order to smurf at lower ranks. reddit has a forum for selling steam accounts, and for selling csgo accounts too.

How to estimate a cost and sell account?

step 1: use a site like steam analyst to find account value
step 2: browse the reddit forum to see what accounts actually sell for a certain % of their original value (People try to get the best deals, but since you can buy the games cheaper than US people can, you can still make some money if you get the games on sale)
step 3; see if there is free ways to make your account worth more (maybe a particular csgo rank, maybe details in other games
step 4, post on the forums trying to sell it, use the format so it's easy to notice your post
step 5, sell it and try to avoid scams like paypal (it's a scam because they can get their money back and still keep the account you sold them)
that's it, repeat as much as needed. I remember hearing about russians that did this fulltime and made 100's of thousands of dollars before steam IP banned them, but as long as you use different aliases you should be good to go. While the lower ranks (in csgo) sell for a decent amount, the most sell at higher ranks, so maybe see if you can get free rank boosting and all that. (there are many forums in which you can get free boosting)

Thank you, i will try

youtu.be/COQn5uRYbJc

Just survive being homeless for about a year and you're good to go

go to interwebz.cc and get the cheat and a csgo acc and ur good to go

you are welcome user, also there are achievement maps in the steam workshop so you can get those easily and add some value to it.

Можешь сосать хуй за бабло

What's your address, I'll send some tuna cans your way

Sell that TV you nigger.

user from earlier here, don't do that, you are GOING to get VAC banned (all public free cheats get you banned really quickly) and VAC banned accounts aren't worth shit, to the point where you can't make even your money back from trying to sell one, let alone a profit.
If you need to have really high scores just get free boosting, and use that 50 achievement map for weapons to increase your overall KDR/headshot ratio etc. My account looks like I've cheated but I haven't, just used that map alot.

how much can I get for that?

I'll give you a bump of bump, nigger.
Good luck.

steamcommunity.com/id/KorolevaFei/ that

iwebz is undetected by vac retard lmfao

sell your home

It depends on how many games you have, if your csgo is a high rank etc it varies. Enough to make a small profit, but you can make bigger profits by making steam accounts that only have CSGO, and getting them at a high rank. If you checked out the two places I mentioned (one for selling steam accounts, and one for selling csgo accounts) you should get a good idea of how much money you can make in profit. Since I don't know the conversion from american money to russian, I can't really say. But I know it will atleast be a profit.

I've actually built hacks for CSGO and other FPS's, I actually know what I am talking about, not just a 10 year old that googled "free csgo hacks" and downloaded the first thing I saw. If it's a public cheat, it WILL be detected by VAC probably before he can sell it, if he is trying to rank up. There's also the fact he is a silver and would make the cheating so obvious he'd be reported to hell before he gets a chance to sell his account.

I code cheats as well. So tell me what IDE did you use for making cheats?

Get a fucking job

>steamcommunity.com/id/KorolevaFei/
steamdb.info/calculator/76561198078003413/?cc=us
according to the site I used, over 1000 US dollars.

You need to pay for iwebz btw.

yeah, I saw. Reminds me of a project I saw on MPGH, I am guessing that's the premium version. It looks somewhat nice, but I don't cheat in CSGO, nor do I have the money lel. Thanks though, I am guessing you made it?

Nah I didnt code iwebz lol... Ive never made any of my cheats public either.

smart guy, nether have I. I wish I could recode single player bots though, they're fucking terrible. I get they need to be shit to be fair to new players, but I've had my team lose the round several times because they fucked up so badly (not defusing when close by, standing at doors and just sitting there getting killed) I think the worst is when ct's all clog the doors and get stuck, not shooting or another and get killed by the t side. They've done it multiple times and only when I play CT kek

привет

как вас зовут анон?

я америкнца. я студет я учится русский.

sent you a tiny bit OP.