O we can all agree that Trump was and is full of shit and that supporting him was just as stupid as supporting Hillary...

o we can all agree that Trump was and is full of shit and that supporting him was just as stupid as supporting Hillary, right?
Everything that Trump was supposed to be better than Hillary on was wrong.
>Hillary's a hawk! She'll get us into more wars!
Well Trump has picked 3 hawkish generals for his cabinet and is already starting shit with other countries.
>Hillary is controlled by big banks and corporations!
Trump is putting big banks and corporations in control of our economy, environment and foreign policy.
>Hillary will abuse her position to help her cronies!
Trump is appointing his friends to important staff and cabinet positions that they're not qualified for, and in some cases not even interested in.
>Trump is a straight shooter, saying what he really believes. Not like Hillary, who has a public view and a private view!
Trump has not changed his positions or views on almost every single issue.
>Trump will drain the swamp!
He's literally doing what EVERY politician does.

Can we all admit that Trump was just a meme candidate and that his presidency will be a disaster?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DOipY6BJK_8
youtube.com/watch?v=mCB6RvRojIQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No.

Trump was, is and always will be worse than Hillary

Imagine her cabinet - not full of billionaires who bought their place or proxies for oils and coal. Not full of people who have said they want to clos the department they now will control

Not full of climate change deniers

Hillary got more money from big oil than Trump. Sure, maybe she herself wouldn't have been a climate change denier, but she still wouldn't have done shit to fight climate change.

>crybaby detected
READ: LIBERAL

>you have to be a liberal to hate a terrible person

>he said mean things
>what a terrible guy

If all he did was say mean things then it wouldn't be a big deal. But he's proven himself to be an unstable, self-aggrandizing liar who is prepping to do more damage to our country than any president in history.

Please get your news from someone who isn't a nightly talk show host

Can't we all agree that this presidency is one of the worst? I mean hopefully Trump or ( if she would have) Shillary couldn't have done anything disastrous for the 4 years.

>Trump isn't actually appointing the heads of big oil and big banks to key positions or giving out important jobs to his stupid, unqualified friends
>that's just the media reporting fake news
What's it like being a complete retard who guzzles cock with a grin?

>millenials going through their first election

It's always been like this, long before Trump, and it's going to remain the same long after. It's the whole political system that's flawed.

>fake news argument
LOL

It's always been like this? Sorry, but that's objectively retarded. Trump is a literal meme candidate. I've been voting since 2004 and it's never been like this.
That's YOUR argument, fuckwit.

She would not have appointed anyone to close down NASA climate monitoring or to scrap the Paris agreement and gut the EPA.

Given that climate change is the single greatest threat to American economy, and security, (as judged by the Joint Chiefs). Trump's moves are nothing short of criminal and treason.

Fuck off shill.

Great argument.

>cant accept hes wrong so resorts to calling someone with a point a shill

Trump worse, says he was against Iraq war
Wants neo-con hawk John Bolton the architect of Iraq War in his cabinet

I'm just upset Russia is getting all the credit when it was /b that inflated poll numbers and got trump #trending to begin with

He could literally live stream himself getting butt fucked by a horse in the oval office and I would still be happy I voted for him over Hillary Clinton

>i'm PROUD to be retarded!
Neat.

Cause that vote mattered. Cause the electoral college had nothing to do with the outcome. All of you could of not wanted him. and it wouldn't of mattered sadly.

trump never said he wouldn't start wars
it's just that Hillary's plan was to be even more aggressive towards Russia, which would be bound to cause world war 3

Trump supporters are one fascinating breed of stupid. They think that people dislike Trump just because he is "mean", not because he is a scammer.

First voted in 1982.
And it has never been like this. The Republicans tried to disrupt things for Clinton (bill) by using spurious smears and special prosecutors to Harrass him, but they generally did their job. With Obama the rules changed and they just refused to do the job and tried to break the government

They said government is a bad way to do stuff, it should all be (money making for Republican) privatised and free market (i.e., open to abuse by the rich) and tried to prove that by making government not work.

Now they are uncontrollabled and will destroy government

Welcome to the free market - which means if you are poor you can go fuck yourselves and die. You don't count. Only money counts.

Any other year Trumps lies would have finished him - but the Republicans now don't care about truth, just money....

Need a safe space faggot?

you really have no understanding of the electoral college

I will agree that Trump wasn't the best but Hillary was far worse for the country. If Hillary wasn't running ad there was someone else, I probably would have voted for them instead. But not Hillary.

>if i move the goalposts then i will win
Nice try. Trump is antagonizing China right now. Russia was already our geopolitical adversary but Trump is bending over so Putin can fuck America in the ass while China is poised to become the world's largest superpower.

>implying we should bend over and take it up the ass from russia instead
>implying putin wont pull us all into ww3 for eastern europe, we'll just be fighting on the wrong side

its the polar opposite of the far left view of people only being against obama because hes black or only against hillary because shes a woman

>Trump is appointing his friends to important staff and cabinet positions that they're not qualified for, and in some cases not even interested in.

They all do that. You need to get out more.

I'd rather have business men and generals than career politicians who think they are business men and generals.

In what aspect would Hillary be worse than Trump? Hillary couldn't appoint worst people in her administration.

True

>trump is better because hillary was, uhhh...

Actually - if you bothered to look at what she said - she was always talking about negotiations and cooperation with Russia.

But don't let facts get in the way of believing Trump (and Putin) lies

The Russians wanted Trump because he is a pushover who will give them what they want - not for the good of America

I'm "the retard" for voting trump, but you post this...wow. You don't really understand how this works do you?

If supporting him was just as stupid as supporting Hillary, which it does seem to be, then weren't we equally screwed either way?

They all appoint people who have literally said they aren't interested in and aren't qualified for such positions? Ben Carson literally said he can't do the job.

But that's what Hillary supporters said of her! "all politicians do that". Well wasn't he supposed to drain the swap?

It's like spoilt bratty kids crying "my turn, my turn. Mom, he's breaking things". Then they get to play and break things right off the bat. Then the grown ups have to come and clean shit up. Then they start doing it all over again.
Fucking inbreds.

youtube.com/watch?v=DOipY6BJK_8

Go suck a dick mate

trump's cabinet is like opposite day. he picked the people who most want to destroy their appointed cabinet position, but only the one's who paid him the most.

Because businessmen and generals have gotten everything right? We have the last economic rash and ISIS because of businessmen and generals.
Screwed in different ways. Trump would poison your water if it made one of his buddies a buck.

And this why intellectuals (the minority in this world) shift left.
The right has nothing of value to say or contribute to the converstation at hand.
Trump will be one of the worst president if not the worst

Can't wait for war with China.

>fills his cabinet with banker kikes, career politicians, and special interests (the swamp)
>wall is now a fence
>not deporting illegals
>not getting rid of Obamacare
>confirmed Russian collusion
>not jailing/killing Hillary

>using inforwars as a source

"Pay to play politics"

hell, the first and the last are already confirmed. its not too long until the rest fall in into place. the 46th president will be elected in 2020

He just sold MAGA to the plebes. He's a career swindler

>Trump would poison your water if it made one of his buddies a buck.
Considering what's going on with Obama signing off on pipelines left and right, that keep leaking in to our water supply, and how long it's taken for Dems and Repubs to clean Flint's water I doubt either party is above poisoning us for their own or their friend's benefit

>the grown ups have to come and clean shit up
this has never happened in the history of government. a politician is just a celebrity who has no talent.

No they don't

He is appointing people who paid him to get the opportunity to further enrich themselves by raping public services and pocketing the money by privatisation

Plus people who work for big oil and coal to close the EPA and git interior and climate change prevention

This is not normal. It is not in any way similar to what any previous president has done, and not in any way similar to what Clinton would have done.

The old "they are all the same" shit is not applicable

The new Republican Party under Trump is the robber Barron party, for billionaires

No comparison to progressive Democrats

oh that was never a question, people just believe trump is above that, but hes not

The only one that isn't confirmed is the wall not being built since Trump has waffled and then doubled down.
What universe do you live in? Obama has been blocking half a dozen pipelines for years and it was Republicans that poisoned Flint. The democrats in Michigan don't even have any power to do anything to HELP people because the governor was given authoritarian control over every level of state government.

cant fucking believe any one retard would think he wouldnt scam them. Like he has scammed every person he has met. Its like those abused women who think "this time he will change"

trump supporters go on about George Soros owning Hillary and ignore Sheldon Adelson owning Trump

When was the last time baby boomers actually helped other generations and not themselves? They fucked the future generatio and still brag about being better because they get to fuck future generations.

Bill Clinton and Obama has to come in and clean up the Republicans' messes. Clinton fixed Reagan's fuckups, then Dubya came in and fucked everything up again. The Obama fixed most of Dubya's fuckups, not here comes Trump to fuck everything up again. Trump will literally triple the debt in 10 years if he gets what he wants.

They also ignore Soros' buttbuddy Steven Mnuchin, AKA Trump's Secretary of the Treasury.

the worst part is, since he will cut education retards will still blame democrats somehow and blindly vote republican.

Sure OP, we can agree with you and make this thread a safe space for you. Trump iz bad and says mean things.

The democrats had nothing to do with Flint, that was the republicans who wanted to cut taxes and thus had to cut expenditures.

>supporting him was just as stupid as supporting Hillary, right?

so you'd rather have another 4 years of watching the welfare abusing parasites be the majority in america,just like the past 8 years? no thanks,go ahead and support your liberal women you wanted for president,i wont

Why aren't the mods moving this thread over to Sup Forums?

False equivalence

Supporting Hillary was never as bad. Hillary would not have been as bad.

America would survive Hillary and so would the world. Trump may kill the planet. His climate change denial is very dangerous

No one here criticizing Trumo has said anything about him being mean. Read more, don't be lazy

>t. Hill-billy

>list of reasons
>>he said mean things
>being this dense
I didn't like Shillary or the Jew but you Trumpfags are worse. Constant shitposts and triggered responses.

I live in south carolina, and most people, even teachers dont give a shit about education. My mom is one of the only teachers at her school that has ever voted blue because they would rather get rid of abortion than get paid. These are public school teachers getting paid by the state, mind you

Welfare abusing parasites? Like the military? Or people put into welfare because George W. Bush bankrupted this economy?

>dems and repubs to clean flints water

>implying repubs are going to help another welfare abusing democrat city

no thanks,i have better things to do then care about another poverty ridden leftist shit hole

Ok friend. Let's work together to make this a stronger safe space!

because the cucks on Sup Forums would BSoD at the sight of people besmirching their bull

>i'll buzzword the fuck out of you for making me feel stupid for supporting a stupid candidate!

>George w bush

im sorry but democrats dont have a clue how to run a successful economy

Because government is a business for profit that sells to the highest bidder and... oh no, that is business.

Government is not business. Being a good hotel builder does make you fit to be President

Being an oil executive with billions in oil shares makes you unfit to be EPA head...

easy to spot the communists

>I'll project my insecurities onto you to make you feel stupid for making me feel bad!

The bankers and corporations told me to hate poor regular people, so maybe if I do so they won't think I'm one of them.

But you're making up bullshit. Stop being willfully retarded.

Doesn't matter! It's still funny, lol.

>BSoD

Explain this new term please.

>>implying anyone would be ashamed to be a communist

Sup Forums is literally the worst board to discuss politics.

would you like to try again?

but thanks for insulting the military,they'll remember it when your begging for there help when the right wing militas are coming to your town and shooting you left wing retards dead on sight

Safe spaces like the ones Trump cry for on twitter?

blue screen of death
>new

maybe not but the republicans have shown they cant either. you cant deny though that economic recovery is well done in the hands of democrats

They were just lazy at first but now its the ads. Same reason there are three ylyl threads and seven feminine penis threads in the catalogue

No

OMG and you don't think Hillary is a scammer. You need to pull your head out of your ass and wipe the shit from your eyes. Did you know she was actually selling favors to Islamic countries for her own personal gain. Her "charity" Pays her daughter 600K a year and it's a "non-profit". Do you actually think in your own retarded ass mind that all those terrorist countries donated to her "charity" out of the kindness of their heart and they actually reported everything?

Actually... Republicans fuck it up, Democrats clean up, but it takes eight years, people are bored and stupid so vote for Change (i.e. Republicans) and off we go again

its funny how the only source of information you can ever get out of democrats are bullshit pictures and not actual facts

youtube.com/watch?v=mCB6RvRojIQ

THAT IS SUCH A CUTE PHOTO OF TRUMP HOLDING TWO LIBERAL JEWS

some of the fastest growing citys in america are located right in the middle of republican states,while some of the citys and states that are the most poverty and crime ridden are the ones who have been under democrat control for generations now