He eats his pizza with a fork

>he eats his pizza with a fork

Only idiots care about that

do you think this fatass is at least going to start exercising and lose weight when he gets into a white house

>also wears a suit that costs more than your life.

Only down syndrome sufferers don't mind greasy hands

No

Class

>filed bankruptcy how many times,has a trial of business's that have failed

when are we going to have a real candidate for presidency,instead of people who just settle for the lesser of 2 evils

his hands aren't big enough to hold the slice properly

You're really scraping the bottom of the barrel now, aren't you

I'm not a Trump backer, but there's more to bitch about than how a man eats his pizza

Yep

When will people stop believing that lord Trump is an actual idiot?

>Triangular shaped object
>Pizza
Choose one, murica

if being a fat slob is considered class now,we should of just had chris christie run for president

I knew trump was a bitch nigga. this is the irrefutable evidence.

Seriously scraping the bottom of the barrel of political discussion here. This is some conservative redneck tier political dialogue.

I've lost almost all my respect for liberals, such is life as an independent.

>4 bankruptcies
>real estate mogul
i'm in college for economics, are you out of high school?

>implying that going to college for economics makes you smart

please tell me the world through the eyes of your libtard professor.american education is a joke

because the jews use pavement apes, sand niggers, and beaners to do their dirty work because even white trash have enough brain cells to call these kikes on their manipulative kikery.

White people need to do everything to prevent the kike chink takeover of the US

OMG He eats pizza with a fork. We should have elected the cunt instead because she was just selling our country to the highest bidder. Never mind that since he won some companies have publicly said they were bringing back some of their industry to the US because of Trump and that a Japanese banker is going to invest 50 billion in the US. Eating pizza with a fork can you imagine the gall.

you're a faggot

i didnt imply that it made me smart, also being liberal and being an economist is mutually exclusive
4/10 troll made me reply

like eating pizza with your fucking hands like a real man

at least his pizza isn't an under aged child

oh look another faggot

it's called topical humor

lol,donald trump isnt any better then hillary clinton,and the companys be bribed to stay in america just shows you how big of a failure hes going to be.maybe america should of actually shown interest in working for a living before they saw the end result of being a welfare country instead

Only because he is giving them tax breaks like he said he wouldn't. Hasn't even got into office and the swamp is over flowing with Goldman Sachs, Exxon Mobil and tax breaks for the rich. Shame Trump fans are so pleased they won that they can't see they are being fucked over

most trump fans voted for the lesser of 2 evils

hes still a better choice then the person who's main support came from people who wanted a women as president.like thats suppose to be an important qualification to run the country

IT WAS HER TURNN!!!!!!

not to mention,republicans are more likely to support the working class and more likely to actually work for a living to begin with.democrats just want more welfare benefits so they can sit on there ass's like they've did for generations

I'd rather eat pizza with a fork and knife than eat it with chop sticks

if you want to be serious about this,mike pence is probably going to do the job donald trump was suppose to do anyway.he'll sit down in his oval office chair and find out that running the country is alot harder then complaining about libtard celebritys making fun of him on twitter and we'll end up with mike pence or the house and congress running this country,another empty suit like obama

I'm not sure Trump's team of billionaires started in working class backgrounds. They will just look after themselves, that's all they've done so far in their lives so why the fuck are they going to change now. Tories done it in UK, now Mr Gold Seatbelts going to do it there

Excersize is for the poor. So is dieting.

Rich people making poor people think everything is a different group of poor people's fault.

All they have to do is throw a couple of scraps and people will support them in every battle.

>still better than a corrupt bitch

TRUMP CONFIRMED AS THE HEAD OF SECRET PIZZAGATE PEDOPHILE ORGANIZATION!!!!

ugh. this dude is the worst. "drain the swamp!" then the exxon guy gets sec of energy. fucking liar. another douche in the white house.

Fair enough

saying trump is an alternative to anything corrupt is not understanding what "corrupt" means.
keep "cucking for trump." also, keep your grades up junior.

secretary of state not sec. of energy, plus wouldn't it be draining the swamp if new people are being appointed who aren't lifelong politicians to cabinet positions?

explain how he is corrupt.

So, if I cut that into slices, does that no longer make it pizza or does it mean you're a fucking idiot?

no. draining the swamp would be getting the oil people out of making laws that benefit the oil people. this shit ain't hard. but it's his swamp now. and he is king of it.

The niggers in a suit and probably had 10+ meetings that day. Youre a retard if you would eat like a Neanderthal in a profession like that

he is trying to enrich himself and his business through the office of the president. but.. he was corrupt before he ran. he spoke extensively about donating to dem candidates in the past for favors. that is about as pure as corruption gets.

Trump? Not already clearly selling the government to the highest bidder? Jesus fuck you people are stupid

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>He fucking cares manners when with people.

OP doesn't own manners.

about his manners*

Correction. Knife and fork; and so do I.
MAGA baby!