Why aren't you vegan Sup Forums? Let's have a factual discussion here

Why aren't you vegan Sup Forums? Let's have a factual discussion here.

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/animal-emotions/201208/scientists-conclude-nonhuman-animals-are-conscious-beings
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm Vegan :)

Vegan here

inb4 carnists post dead animals pictures.

because I love eating ass

cause meat tastes good

Because Allah permits the consumption of Halal meat, and I follow Allah, not some scrawny faggot who tells me to eat bare grass

Vegan mater race checking in. You non-vegan plebs enjoying your heart disease and cancer?

Not only I love meat, I love leather and I love fur.

I just bought my gf a fur parka that is lovely.

Animals are only animated objects, when they ate not private property of a human everything should be legal.

Why are the main points as to why I should be Vegan?

Yes, very much. Thanks

enjoying your inferiority and down syndrome?

1) you get to tell everyone you re vegan
2) you always have something to annoy those around you
3) you get to become sick and weak

1. I like meat and cheese
2. [spoiler]Joke's on you, I want the cancer and the heart disease so I can die sooner.[/spoiler]

>Its cheaper
>You'll feel better
>You can eat as much as you want without getting fat
>Less risk of heart disease and cancer

you got the wrong user, friend

At least where I live, it isn't cheaper. Fruits and vegetables are hella expensive compared to chicken nuggs.

Nice comeback faggot. Enjoy your expensive medical bills and shortened lifespan.

Because i am a registered dietician and i am convinced that the health benefits of being a vegan are mainly due to the increased c9nsumption of fruits and vegetables that vegans eat. A balanced omnivorous diet with lots of fruits an vegetables is in my opinion a more healthy diet choice than a diet that literally needs supplementation in order to not get permanent nerve damage (aka the vegan diet)

Then you arent going to the right store then. NEVER go to a chain grocery store like vons/alberstons or whatever. ALSO dumpster diving is a thing.

I tried for 3 weeks. Ive lost 10 kg althought i ate normally. Had one diarreah and now i got food poisoning. Im laying in bed with high fever and a day spent on shitting and puking. Im meateater since tommorow.

Nothing thats non-meat tastes like meat.

/Thread

how many iron pills or steamed kale do you consume to keep your iron levels at a decent level?

Lol you fucking idiot you can get all the nutrients you need in life form fruits and veggies/legumes. There is literally only 1 you cant. Vitamin b12. Which even then you can get from nutritional yeast. Otherwise you literally have to take 0 supplements you fucking retard,

im not a faggot
im not gonna spend 25money on tofu sandwich cuz it "organic"
meat is nutritious and a better source of protein, than plants
eating meat allowed us to fuel our brains
humans dont digest cellulose
human intestine is short, compared to its body length, unlike a herbivore, like sheep

because killing animals and eating them is a lot of fun

after a day*

I'm not gonna grab food from the trash, pic related

Hurp fucking derp its easy as FUCK to make your own food you pleb. Protein content in beans = higher than meat you fucking idiot.

aren't humans only animated objects then as well?

I am talking about b12, you canoot get enough b12 on a vegan diet, and a lack of b12 leads to permanent nerve damage

show me the data

>Why aren't you vegan
Because I'm not a faggot and eat what I like.
I get all my proteons from MEAT.

no, humans have consciousness

Well have fun being a fucking brainwashed faggot then. There is literally nothing wrong with that food and 40% of all food bought by stores in the USA goes to the dumpster.

Nutritional yeast.

>Protein content in beans = higher than meat
Doesnt taste as good

What the fuck is google? Lazy faggot.

I neither take a supplement nor eat kale regularly yet my blood values for iron are optimal

>telling a dietician that they are wrong at their own job
>using false information to back up that argument

>autismo detected

That is a blatant lie, friendo.
But what else to expect from a vegan, they lie all the time.

Different dude, pharmacist who eats meat
Yeah but your dumb ass is eating whatever the fuck nutritional yeast is worrying about calories and shit and I'm reasonably fit happy with my life and body and love what I eat. It's a nice experience to have some lamb or chicken or fish, and i feel great afterwards without stuffing my sad face with tofu and yeast

Meat tastes like shit until you season it WITH SPICES (vegetables). You like the flavor from the spices not the meat you fucking retard.

yeah, what is it? How come u didnt check u r wrong?

Why are vegans always such self-absorbed, confrontational fucks? Like, I say something you don't like so that makes me a brainwashed faggot? Is this what veganism does to you?

Also, how is the dumpster not trash? Even if the food is 100% good, getting your food from a dumpster can't be sanitary considering what goes in there.

The burden of proof is on you, faggot.

eat potatos raw

because i have a family to feed to vegan fuck.

fuck you.

if this isn't a troll,

fuck you.

Fucking yeast eater

Full retard?
The only thing that I add to my steak is salt and peppa.

pretty sure loss in bone density and denutritive nerve damage also shorten your lifespan, dipshit

psychologytoday.com/blog/animal-emotions/201208/scientists-conclude-nonhuman-animals-are-conscious-beings
first result on google. Provide me with one reliable source stating the opposite. You clearly simply aren't educated.

>Why aren't you a vegan?

A delicious Kobe steak cooked to perfection with a little salt and pepper
inb4 just eat the pepper since it helps the flavor

>not knowing salt is plants
> >

I am veggie

also fuck self-absorbed or extremists vegans, let people do what they want

Pretty sure consuming dairy results in bone degeneration you fucking pleb.

Because I like sweets, fatty vegetables, fried vegetables, smoothies, and Starbucks coffee drinks.
Oh wait, I am already vegan and that's why I'm fat and borderline diabetic.
2 months ago doctor gave me a diet plan, I'm omni again and losing weight and getting healthy.

not quite - calcification and brittleness

Cause i love the taste of meat. Bam logic

because they're self righteous and have pride. you'll never, NEVER not know a vegan is in the room with you. they constantly talk about it and themselves.

dont get me wrong
i fucking love plants
im fully aware i would not exist without plants
they taste fucking great
but when you have a wife and kids
you cant just shove trees down their throats all day.

From my limited experience, this is true.

Back in college a girl in our circle of friends went full vegan, she never did tell any of us why. She gradually became hard to deal with, everything from preaching veganism to utterly random statements. Her roommate complained about the stench in the bathroom.
In a few months she had slimmed down so much her bones were becoming visible. Around 4 months she was found dead in her car at the college, vomited blood all over.
We promised each other to eat healthy in her memory and never go vegan.

Well you can...

also vegan
had the best jerk soy the other day.

I'll share the recipe if you want

Jerk soy
That sounds fucking vile
Meat is good for the soul

Because meat is so damn fucking tasty! You don't want any? Means there more for me rabbitfag

well, i learned something today

but, i still don't care, because humans are at the top of the food chain, so I eat whatever the fuck I feel like

Because I am a slow eater who struggles to get all the necessary nutrition and calories in per day even with nutrient dense meat.

Because vegan food tastes like dookie compared to meat.

no thanks, i like my food to be tasty.

You can. B12 can be found in soil and natural water sources. I prefer the pill over drinking from a stream or making sure there's some dirt on my food before I eat it. Still very possible to get b12 natural as a vegan

sorry for your loss

I have had like 6 accidents that should've broken several bones in my body but I can attribute my lack of bone damage, as my doctors have, comes from the copious amounts of milk that I drink in my diet

>not supplements
>not homeopathy
>not any overblown dietary extreme

>>just milk

tried it for a week, followed a guide and planned /cooked all my meals

got terrible flatulence the entire week gave up shortly after the start of week 2

I work to closely with my co-workers to be dealing with that all day

undisputed
veganism disproved again

How is this terrible?

horray! calcium!

CAN VEGAN SWALLOW A HUMAN SPERM?

well, first of all, cus i love the taste of meat, dont get me wrong, i do love my veggies, but a vegetable only diet is hard for me to even fathom, also i love me some leather shoes boots and jackets, so guess im guilty of using other animal derived products, i also like eggs and milk, but since ive been more active with exercise and actually started to see results ive been cutting milk consumption a bit at a time

Gets stuck in the wilderness, tries to eat meat. Vomits.... shits himself.... then dies.

Veganism is only sustainable in a first world society.

im not vega, i stopped eating meat like 4 months ago, i feel so much better honestly.
now when i smell meat it feels fucking disgusting, anyone else?

as long as human consents there is no issue

animals can't consent hence it is wrong to steal their eggs and milk

Ok, that looks fuckin' good
But honestly I don't have time to do that, I get home and toss some chicken breasts in a pan with a rub and some rice and broccoli and that's all I can manage after work. Ex prep cook too so I could arrange a nice vegan meal, Im just not blessed with the hour it takes to make

Not autist we like the flavor of meat complimented by SPICES. If that was the case you could put spices on turd and it would taste fine.

I am also 'vegan.

Who gives a shit if we take their unfertilized eggs and milk? Vegetarianism I get, veganism is just a label for your shitty superior attitude

people eat meat cause they are addicted to the taste of it, nowdays you dont need meat to survive, theres no reason to keep killing and torturing animals just for your pleasure.

My pleasure is the reason

I'm not but I want to start eating a more vegan diet. Any suggestions veganfags?

So you don't live in a first world country? Also I think most vegans would abandon their diet if it were for their survival.

>no reason
>your pleasure

pick one, faggot

A vegan has never won the tdf.
they're slow and weak compared to anyone with a balanced diet

yeah, people should not eat for pleasure.

because you live in a society that provides everything you need. gratz

So just one question.

Why is every single argument that has been posted in this thread directly contradicting the fact that humans descended from a common CARNIVOROUS ancestor?

Does no one here understand that we are literally carnivores and have only very recently in our entire history begun to depend on a plant-based diet?

If you can give me one reason explaining why we should give up on something that we are literally designed to require, then this will be a perma /thread to me

go hunt a chicken and eat it, right there.
1-your teeth fall out
2. you die next day from diseases

see the first part. Your body will reject the meat and you will either vomit or shit it right out. Not a great scenario when your trying to survive. Also, no I do live in a first world nation see

>people should not eat for pleasure

next you'll tell me sex should only be to procreate