What are you up to tonight mu?

What are you up to tonight mu?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=87_TOuYDigk
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I always think that cover has 2 hands holding his head like he's shaking violently but then I look closer and get disappointed as there's only 1 hand there. My imaginary cover is way better

I WANNA FEEL
I WANNA FEEL
I WANNA FEEL

I made a shitty metal playlist to try and get my friends to listen to some of the stuff I like. One of them is a metalfag, the other one isn't quite there yet.

listening to pic related and thinking about my ex. our "friendship" is sort of on and off, most of the time it's me getting paranoid that she hates me so i cut off contact with her until i decide a couple of months later to start talking again. but every single time i fall right back in love with her even though i hate her at the same time and it always ruin our chance of actually becoming friends again. she still talks to me no matter what though and i don't understand why. i don't know how her let alone anyone deals with me anymore.

Burning through some """essentials"""

Hissing Fauna is pretty okay so far.

>it isn't two hands
yo what the fuck

Don't think you're bugging anybody. You'll fulfill your own prophecy.

>she still talks to me no matter what though and i don't understand why

You gotta learn to love yourself bro

Someone else sees it. Thank you

Relistening to Atlas by Real Estate because someone made a thread about it.

Finally made up my mind to get a prescription for SSRIs, but it'll be at least April before I can start. Lately no music's clicked, so this will probably be a really shitty month.

Drunk and regretting life

Talking to someone I like a lot, but I'm pretty sure she's fallen for someone else

I'm sorry dude

And for what it's worth, you're probably an okay guy

Feeling like overdosing on sleeping pills.

Damn, I thought it was two hands, too

>What are you up to tonight mu?
Just trying to squeeze in a few albums before I go to bed
I just don't really feel like doing anything tonight, all I can think about is my girlfriend
She's kinda fucked in the head, and she always gets really upset whenever I get bad mood swings, so I'm trying my best to brush it off for her, but it gets hard sometimes
I just wanna go to bed, really, I don't have anything to do, but I haven't listened to much new music in the past few weeks, so I'm trying to squeeze in as much new music as possible

Listening to pic related for the first time, really regret not doing it sooner
So far, I think it might surpass Bill Evans' Portrait In Jazz as my fav jazz record

Goddamn, is everyone in this thread feeling like shit? I'm just really bored right now

can relate
i really, really want to but i have emetophobia and want to avoid throwing up at all costs
i want to buy a gun, it's probably the only way i'll go out since i'm too afraid to try any other ways since they seem to be all slow and painful

I feel like I would rather jump off of a building listening to music.

get this dumbass evangelical niger off my fucking board

CHilling for now. Tomorrow is birthday eve and i'll be going out for a big breakfast with family.

Just recently got out of a long depression. It comes and goes but I'm at least more of an optimistic person overall. I realized I was just hating myself and everything too much, convincing myself life's worth it was the hard part, and it did take time. I hope you guys make it out alright too.

Thanks user. Depression is definitely a bitch, glad you're doing okay now.
Hopefully you're right though. I truly feel like I'm just a few months away before I just completely breakdown and finally end it.

went to a party
wasn't having a good time so i left

Yea me too man. I just got out of a long ass depression. I started to look at things in the bright side. I'm kinda happy. I hope i wont have to deal with depression again..

At work.
Listening to Julien Baker and being sad.
Trying to figure out how to approach the doctor for some kind of antidepressant and/or see about getting screened for ADD. I didn't go to the doctor for like 4 years and I finally decided to bite the bullet, but I don't want to look like some fucker who just wants pills to get high.

I'm listening to the huge ass version of God Bless Tiny Tim after that hilarious thread

never listened to the demos before, gotta say, they're captivating

>trying to get some bud, need to rely on my connect because we have no dispensaries or anything in my country
>still can't hook it up, looking like a no go
>probably just going to quietly read tonight then

really wanted that to pan out too... oh well.

bro never agree to be friends with your ex unless you don't have any feelings. If you think being friends is a doorway to getting your ex back you are in for some heartbreak.

Tell her you have feelings and would like to work things out/start over and to reach out if she decides she wants to, then never contact her again. If she likes you, she'll contact you. If not, you saved a lot of time you would have wasted on someone who doesn't love you.

I'm stoned listening to nick cave

Watching Bronson on netflix. Pretty neat.

>bro never agree to be friends with your ex unless you don't have any feelings.

this. even then don't be friends. the most you should be doing is saying something agreeable about her if her name pops up in conversation. that's it. nothing more.

women are vindictive. even the nice ones. there is a small part in her head that finds it amusing that you're even being "friendly" to her at all after she has moved on to other men.

don't fall for this trap. ghost a bitch. you don't need to be cruel about it but you DO need to make sure this gets done.

i think i'm probably going to do this. tell her all my feelings and then block her on everything because i'm too afraid to hear what she'll say. i think i'm going to do it tonight. maybe i'll finally feel better for once.
thanks

you're young, aren't you? not trying to dump on you here. just trying to get some point of reference.

>tell her all my feelings
don't do this. just fucking don't.

say "look it's been real but i'm not feeling this situation anymore". or something along those lines and leave it at that. you are going to want to ramble. you are going to stop yourself before you do.

trust me. this is for you own self-esteem. be brief and assertive then never talk to her again. ever. if you end it with some corny ramble about your lil fee fees you are just going to feel like a lame. if you say peace i'm out and ACTUALLY end it there for good you'll look back on that moment later on and be glad you did it that way.

listen to me, son.

I don't think you should block her. You don't have to answer to whatever she responds with, but if it's positive you'll want to know. Plus if you tell her how you feel and then she can't get back to you, she might be thrown off. Just my 2 cents

Spent another Friday night alone. A few months ago got out of a failing relationship and thought I'd spend more time with friends but at this point I'm pretty sure nobody gives a shit about me. So I'm just gonna fall asleep to this album.

>Plus if you tell her how you feel and then she can't get back to you, she might be thrown off.

who gives a fuck if she is "thrown off" lmao. she is out there running around with other guys now.

you kids.. lol.. post what you need to post and don't even bother to read her shit in return. literally don't even read it. she is an ex. stop being this nu-male about it and ghost her already.

I just don't fucking know
youtube.com/watch?v=87_TOuYDigk