Coffee thread? What's your favorite? What do you put include it...

Coffee thread? What's your favorite? What do you put include it? A lil hot cocoa mix and kahlua makes a great flavor for the holidays

>what's your favorite
any
>what do you put in it
nothing

>Black

Any other way is pleb tier. Also Canadians, Tim Hortons makes shit coffee.

New Orleans makes great coffee

3/4 cup of Carnation HotChocolate.

Use a stovetop espresso machine with VERY finally grinded coffee beans to make espresso.

The remaining quarter of the cup will be espresso. So 3/4 hot chocolate and 1/4 espresso, a little cream and no sugar.

When I don't have any ground coffee or just can't be bothered I use instant (Nescafé gold) and brown sugar transforms coffee

I find the biggest posers order black to look tough.
> Look at how manly and awesome I am for ordering black bitter horribleness.

It's dumb. If you like it sweeter with milk fucking go for it. Make filled with sugar and milk.

I prefer espresso with 1 sugar.

But if i MUST have coffee

I like it 3/4 coffee 1/4 milk with 2 sugars.

The only thing I cannot forgive is milk in tea. (unless it's a chai).

Instant coffee???

>Tim Hortons makes shit coffee.
we know this. most plebs buy it anyway because it's all they ever drink while on the road for their warm energy boost in their unfulfilling lives

Straight black coffee is best.

It's actually really good, sometimes I don't have time to do the whole routine that is filter coffee

Black with milk

I usually make it in a cafetiere, it tastes different and nice.

Black with a pinch of picrelated,
then blended with coconut oil and served at room temperature after I'm done hand-polishing my silverware.

Thread - can't remember where the bracket goes

I use a french press as well, but am having trouble with my coffee grinder. It needs a coarse grind, but it stretches from fine to coarse when it comes out of grinder. Think I need to do it in waves and filter out beans that still need to get chopped up more

Instant here. I"m always in a hurry, hot tap water perfect. Otherwise, undrinkable for 30 minutes, Incredible cheap. Can make it just the strength I need; normal, strong or drug like buzz. Helped me lose weight too.

>dark roast
>black
>bitter
>preferably free trade
Canadian confirming that tims coffee is fucking liquid shit. if im on the road i prefer mcdonalds if im at home gevalia or kicking horse.

I prefer a bit of whiskey in mine, but without the coffee.

>be me
>lactose intolerant
>dont consume processed sugar cause itll make you fatter than eating a bucket of lard and increase risk of dibeetus

It's better than Starbucks and Dons combined at least

For you instant fags and French press people, look into an aeropress.

Literally the best coffee maker ever.
It's similar to French press, but zero grounds in the finished product and easier clean up.
And it's as fast as instant.

There is a german made grinder that fits right inside of this one, I keep them packed together wherever I go.

> Try almond milk and cinnamon. Amazing

You bring a coffee machine around with you? That's weird...

but that press does sound very sweet. My french press leaves the nastiest bean dust in every cup

I love it. I won't drink coffee that's been sitting around in a pot so this is the perfect one cup maker.
You can use most any grind of coffee, I prefer almost an espresso grind.
And the paper filters are super cheap and ensure no grounds in your cup.

I drink my coffee cold and black.

You're not cool or a tough guy and neither is any other faggot that think they are by drinkin black coffee

I don't drink it because I think I'm being tough. I can't afford milk, I don't really like sugar, and I hate hot liquids.

adding stuff ruins the flavour

coffee is shit and so is anyone who drinks it