youtube.com/watch?v=MFK0yG8xG5I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Azor Jon

This show is shit

1st for happy Stannis

>Rainbow Guard
And people still try to claim book Renly is not as much of a faggot

YOU FUCKING FAGGOT!

I AM SO FUCKING SICK OF THIS YOU PIECE OF SHIT!

AZOR JON AZOR JON AZOR JON AZOR JON AZOR JON AZOR JON AZOR JON AZOR JON AZOR JON AZOR JON AZOR JON AZOR JON AZOR JON AZOR JON AZOR JON AZOR JON AZOR JON AZOR JON AZOR JON AZOR JON AZOR JON AZOR JON AZOR JON AZOR JON AZOR JON AZOR JON AZOR JON AZOR JON AZOR JON AZOR JON AZOR JON AZOR JON AZOR JON AZOR JON AZOR JON AZOR JON AZOR JON AZOR JON AZOR JON AZOR JON AZOR JON AZOR JON AZOR JON AZOR JON AZOR JON AZOR JON AZOR JON AZOR JON

SHUT THE FUCK UP!

DAILY REMINDER THAT THIS SEASON IS OVER

I wish the useless cuck mods would do their fucking job.

he's not just drugged up, he's also grieving for bran and rickon.
Jeyne is fucking scum.

Leak screen from next season brah.

>making love
>on opiates

yea your dick kind of doesn't work when you're that high on opiates

the king who cared ;_;

What?

thanks uncle benjen

What could this mean?

it clearly works with milk of the poppy

Take it easy friend, your blacked threads and capeshit threads will get more attention soon enough.

The dornish words are "Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken", The Sand Sneks are going to betray danny because they're evil.

I'd rather that Doran lived, and betrayed Dany because they won't bow to a Targ.

Jon is the last hero you confused child.

Book Renly is gay for sure but being a flamboyant faggot it not his defining trait.

I like the show version of this better. It's so much more powerful if he made the choice because of love, and had to choose between keeping his promises and maintain his honor or give in to his feelings and then suffer the consequences thereafter. Sure, it rhymes well with Ned's fate that honor was what killed him, but I think that Robb's love story has so much more weight in the series version than the book

agreed

holy shit

If only the sand snakes were capable of filming descent fight scenes that didn't force bronn and jaime to over exaggerate to make up for there lack of effort.

You say powerful I say stupid

Liar!

Lol

the book version just wouldn't work that well in the show, it would most likely feel very rigid. jeyne westernling is barely even a character in the books, she speaks to cat a couple times but that's about it. she's just this quiet background character.

Literally the worse fight scene in the history of mankind.

>Dany, on Drogon, is circling over Euron's fleet
>Euron has been hit with an arrow in the eye, and he staggers over to a ballistae.
>He pushes the Ironborn manning it out of the way, maybe into the water and spins it himself
>"You won't get away with this, cunt" he shouts at the top of his voice
>Fires a bolt right through Drogon's neck
>Drogon comes plummeting down, we're in the PoV of Dany as it crashes into the ocean
>We see her emerge, drowning, from the water
>She's rescued
>Starts screaming for Drogon but he's already dead

>;__;

Why did this show give in to the normie memes?
>Cersei saying ''shame''
>Jon acknoweldging the winter is coming meme

No it's fucking retarded. His whole downfall is because of "Like father, like son". Not because it's some Romeo & Juliet shit. Also, the books had a better romance. Robb and Jeyne were struggling with each other. It's obvious Robb wasn't in love with Jeyne but married her out of obligation but in time, she starts growing on him and he opens up on her. This is far more relevant to a story taking place in a medieval-ish time where forced marriages were a thing and you had to like what you ended up with instead of LMAO IT'S LIKE FORBIDDEN LOVE WITH FOREIGNER FEMINIST AND VERY TRAGIC.

Even when it wasn't the focus, the relationship of Robb and Jeyne was far more fitting to the overall setting than Robb and brown SJW mocking Robb's most feared advisors.

my personal theory is they get tommy wiseau to direct the sand snek action scenes

If this happens Euron will become my god

How do you guys think Varys will die?

delete this

cia

You honestly think they did those just because they've become memes?

>Sup Forums complains about GoT having shitty writing
>Writes fanfiction on par with junior high creative writing essays.

Literally you can watch the short haired cunt extend her fist a centimetre or two and the person receiving it jumps back a few feet if not metres. It was the most ridiculous thing to be witnessed in human history.

Still beats the show's writing

Only good thing to come out from GoT since season 5: youtube.com/watch?v=MFK0yG8xG5I

Yes, obviously.

He can't penetrate Dany's cunt with his big cock, so he's going to shaft her dragon.

This scene was so awful.

This is what kids on summer break actually believe.

>short haired cunt

whoa whoa whoa

bad poosi didndonuffin, she a good poosi

the other two can fuck off though

I'd love to kick the ever loving shit out of d&d for the sandsnake scenes.

It's terrible.
even for a Sam scene.

So why does anyone north of Harrenhal trust Littlefinger when he openly held a dagger to Ned's throat in the throneroom of King's Landing?

>its a Lady Olenna reacts with mild annoyance to her family and house being wiped out scene

>Book Robb

Robb Stark's war against the Lannisters mirrors Hannibal Barca's against Rome. Just like Hannibal, Robb inherited a war from his legendary father. At a young age, his skills on the field exceed even the most experienced commanders. Both Robb and Hannibal are by oath destined to fight their enemy to the bitter end. Both possess an ability to rally and motivate their men like none before. Both dare bold marches across uncharted terrain. Both ultimately lose because their home land is invaded and they don't have enough support to continue to fight. The planned westerland battle against Tywin very much mirrors the conditions Hannibal fought the Romans with in Cannae.

>Show Robb

GUY IS HORNY AND MARRIES UNDER THE WRONG RELIGION AND THEN HE DUMB AND DIES

its ok you can masturbate to her and still call her shit snek

Is there a bad pussy version?

I want Cersei to dominate me.

i really wonder if they even watched those scenes. i mean they are hacks and do a lot of dumb shit, but the dorne scenes were way beyond their level of hackery.

i think those scenes were filmed at the very last minute and they just threw them together as fast as possible and didn't even watch the final edit because they had a ton of other shit to do

>obviously

It's not fucking obvious at all. "Winter is coming" has been around since the first book and shame was obvious pottery and it made sense for Cersei to say it.

poosi scene was fine, just the fight scenes were so unbearable I'd rather castrate myself then endure it.

you'd be executed on the spot for saying this in medieval times

What the audience sees isn't the same as what the players see.

Nobody saw him do it, remember all those loyal to Ned died in that room at that moment. Everything after that event was spun to make Ned look like a traitor.

>>Dany, on Drogon, is circling over Euron's fleet
its dragOn
you write humon instead of human too?

>sneks get to be on the winning side despite murdering doran, trystain(?) and myrcella
not ok

>be Jon
>burdened by your new responsibilities
>keep thinking 'what would king Joffrey do, what would king Joffrey do'
>Sansa yells at you 'Jon! Be brave like Joffrey! Be a real man!'

In George's setting Dragons are called Drogons.

>winning side
>implying that jon won't team up with the white walkers to defeat the villainous targaryen alliance

So is this general only newfags? Who was here just after S1 when the entire general started to read the books? This thread was pretty good back then. Before the show had become an excuse for feminist propaganda and before GRRM decided to call it the quits.

> "what father promised"
> big smile
> "YAAY 10 YEARS OF COLD, NO FOOD AND POTENTIAL DEATH"

> Cersei going out of door
> "Oh, and one more thing: #shame *wink, wink, nudge, nudge*"

101/0 writing.

jon's knees are gonna bend like your mother over a kitchen counter.

i don't even remember any designated got general threads from season 1, season 2 had them i think

But it's true.
If D&D wrote it, you'd have Euron talking more about his cock, Dany magically winning and gaining his army while looking smug.

Why didn't the tyrel army just seize kings landing?

because they read the script

You a shit

No leadership you dunce
Their lord just got obliterated in an event that seemingly came out of nowhere. The only person still alive that could give them the order to sack KL was miles away.

What the fuck are you on about? I didn't comment on the quality of the writing, just saying that those particular lines made sense and saying they're there just because of the memes is stupid.

Rainbows in the books actually represent holiness and piousness, as they represent the 7 Gods.

The sigil of the Warrior's Sons is a Rainbow Sword.

Renly is charismatic and flamboyant but he's also advertising himself as a religious king - to contrast with Stannis's heresy and Joffrey's blasphemy.

>those outfits
>that venue
>'fuck me' eyes from Sophie

Large ass?

Prove it.

she literally has the best ass on the entire show

also wtf is up with captcha, anyone else getting weird bugs with it?

REMINDER THAT WE HAVE NEVER SEEN EURON AND DAARIO IN THE SAME PLACE AT THE SAME TIME

EURON == DAARIO CONFIRMED

No, everything fine with classic captcha and only a retard would use something else.

>she literally has the best ass on the entire show

I can't just take your word for it. You have no credibility here.

delte this

Would love this. Doesn't have to be Drogon, any other dragon will do just fine.

SHAME and CONFESS made up 94% of all that Unella said.

Why

Reminder that Smee is a Goldcloak in S2.

yeah
loading the pics takes like 20 seconds

It's a perplexing picture. They're all dressed up like it's a big important event but then there's fucking Micky D's all day breakfast on the background, everyones slurping whipped cream and french fries seem to be the main fucking course.

BURN
THEM
ALL

And there was also Jaime with a Lannister army. Do you even watch PJ?

wait you think its spelt human? wow get a load of this guy

It's impossible to shitpost with this large captcha delay

y

fuck u

After Emilia's catering costs McDonald's was the only thing they could afford.

WHITE WOLF WISE WOLF

Yeah lad, English girls are easy.