Ylyl bread

Ylyl bread

This truly makes me wonder what the artist's purpose of creating such a fine piece of art was.
Was it just for banter? Was he truly trying to create the most "cancerous" thing on Earth?
Or was it just op being a faggot while looking at the sky and he says: "hey, why dontchu, say a whilee" while tapdancing like his life depends on it. But it's raining frogs, and the man cries.
for his loved ones have all perished and his tapdancing carrier is broken in pieces like that video where that idiot shoves glass up his ass and ends up with a bloody ass.
Anyway thank you. yes you. Truly I'm just wasting my time here but this is so long you guys probaly wont even notice haha. I'll just keep rambling for a bit so it's less suspicous.
Why are you even still reading ??? Okay well i'm gonna go to bed now because mommy said only 1 more thread haha she is a 4channer alswell and we browse Sup Forums for ylyl often but this is what brings a smile to my face, haha look at me now I'm crying.. thanks user and godspeed

God Speed you beautiful fuck

And here we see Pokemon engaging in foreplay.

Seriously though, wtf Nintendo, anyone read about Sallazle? Literally gathers harems and even attracts human males.

Oh god lmao lost

I'd fuck it

It doesn't really have a hole though..

>Pokemon have genders
>Doesn't have a hole

Wut?

How does it poop?

I'd fuck the lizard

Where do the eggs come from?

Cloacas, the party chute of the animal kingdom.

This went from a ylyl too would you fuck this lizard too how does this lizard function with no holes.

>lizard has a gender, clearly female
>"it has no holes!!!"

How are you this stupid.

Fine, here's the hole you autist.

I'd fuck the hell out of that lizard.

The real problem would be is the lizard's scales smooth or scratchy and iritating to the flesh when touched?

The pentagram is mirrored. Get your shit straight.

seeing as they appear to be so fine that they don't draw the individual scales, I'd say they're smooth, especially the underside -giggity-

It's a salamander, it's smooth.

Well if that is so and it is smooth id fuck the hell out of it

Nigga, that is fucking sexy,

I'd fuck that. Please tell me there's more where that came from.

Fun fact: in the untranslated japanese pokemon RGB (original releases in the late 90's), there was a building full of books stating how pokemon would marry humans and have relationships with them

It's a new pokemon called "salazzle", and it's fluff literally talks about how it uses pheromones to seduce the opposite gender of any other species to "get what it wants" and that it builds harems of males from its own species.

Damn what a slut

Hey, I'm not knocking Nintendo, they're just being real. Pokemon are shown to be as cognitive as humans, and obviously have a sexual side (brock and jynx anyone?), humans would totally fuck pokemon if they were real.

But thats a megaphone...

Until some sjw cuck starts calling human Pokemon relationships rape and creates some Pokemon rights group.

cept they are clearly just as, and in some cases extremely more intelligent than humans (alakazam, mewtwo, probably more).

I wonder what fucking a muk would feel like?

Horrifying considering it would literally melt your flesh.

any source on that?