Hey Sup Forums I'm a schiz fag but I really want to try LSD in some point of my life

Hey Sup Forums I'm a schiz fag but I really want to try LSD in some point of my life.
I feel like I just have make a psychedelic experience like this. Would it make my symptoms worse? I'm mostly afraid of not coming back from the trip since I've heared some stories about that.

>not coming back from the trip

It doesn't really work like that user. What happens sometimes if you have a really mind-blowing trip is that when you come back, the new experiences alter your thought patterns in a way that makes your experience of life from then on seem different.

LSD was invented to be anti-schizo/anti-anxiety medication you fucking tard, and it works marvelously at that.
If you know that little about LSD, you shouldn't be taking it.

no...it DOES work like that, user. i had two friends in my past that large amounts of LSD propelled them further into schizoid delusions.

if you have preexisting conditions such as schizophrenia it may very well push you over the edge.

believe me or dont...i dont care...but ive literally wittnessed it twice.

>not coming back from the trip
Fucking lol.
Let me guess, you also heard of people "seeing pink elephants" on acid? Gtfo. You obviously have not the slightest clue what lysergic acid is.

I'm a doctor. There is a very real risk of exacerbation of your symptoms. The potential for disaster is there and while it may turn out okay, you could also end up in the hospital or worse. It's not worth the risk.

imgur com/gsi64uo jpg

Reddit post

you're sure it was genuine LSD and not research chems? I've seen that shit happen with NBOMEs but never lsd

im almost 40...that faggot RC shit hardly existed back then.

I've only thought about it. I didn't really do my research yet

You literally have not because by its nature lysergic acid does not do that.
You were literally jusy asking if this anti-schizophrenia medication will hurt your schizophrenia. Dont act like you know what LSD does and doesn't do.

well even so, exacerbating existing shizo symptoms to the point of psychosis isn't really the same as 'not coming back from the trip'

Well you're right. Then explain it to me.

It's not anti-schizophrenia medication dumbass

My brother became paranoid schizophrenic after doing too much acid one night. It's not worth the chance if you're already prone to it.

What would you like to know?

>mfw you've never read Hofmann's work.
Yes it is you nitwit. Lysergic Acid was synthesized to be an anti-schizophrenic, anti-anxiety, and to an extent, an anti-depressant medication. Its original purpose has been known since 1933, and its medicinal properties have been known since the 70s.

When it comes to drugs, the one thing to remember is if you're having any doubts about taking a drug, take it.

Do it op, drop that acid. Stop being a pussy.

Schizophrenia and mind altering drugs, including alcohol is not a good thing.

I have pretty moderate autism and I credit all my positive attributes to LSD. It really helped me with conveying my thoughts and social anxiety in particular, especially conveying my thoughts while I'm tripping. Its not for everyone, but it is 10000% safe. Dont believe anything you see here OP, NEVER has acid EVER been found to have harmful effects (in these levels. There was a rumor that in the 70s/80s in London some people snorted 700+ hits each and had some internal bleeding but they all came out perfectly fine with the exception of severe HPPD obviously)

Show me a clinical study that suggests what you're saying isn't total bullshit. Otherwise I will continue believing that it's total bullshit. I don't care if they are your friends and you witnessed it firsthand. I have a friend that injected two marijuanas and died.

Dude, I heard LSD can give you schizophrenia!! Stay away from that shit, man.
But seriously, don't do it, your mental state could easily be irreparably fucked.

>being this adamant over something wrong

ignore these heathens