Other urls found in this thread:

statisticbrain.com/serial-killer-statistics-and-demographics/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No.
Its now a cute puppy thread.

I hope you die a painful death

welcome to Sup Forums 2016

Bump for interest

Would you rather have a Sup Forums filled with sociopaths and social rejects?

the irony

not in 100%
user means without emotions

classic shovel dog

We've never liked animals getting hurt

been arguing with a moralfag like all day , i needed this thread, thanks user

It's not even morals tho.. it's just being a psychotic freak/sociopath VS. A normal person who isn't a degenerate

Saying "i needed this thread" proves addiction which is what psychopaths feed off of

I've always wondered why people call me a sociopath. Now I know.

I'll shoot animals to eat, or for pest purposes. I'll even watch vids of humans being totally fucked up, but animal cruelty. That's just cruel.

>inb4 faggot
>inb4 vegan

I eat anything that casts a shadow

Some people are fine watching people die. Some people are fine being horribly racist. But as soon as a dog gets turned into roadkill you moralfags just shit up the board. Who fucking cares? If you don't like the content then get the fuck out you autistic mouthbreather. I don't like watching pets die either but I keep that to myself and won't post a faggot ass reply about how cruel it is but you fucks drive others to hate you because no one ever pipes up when a man gets slaughtered, but crying about a dead cat is all you're good for.

This

i hate cats but they lack thumbs to post

Why be cruel for the sake of it. We all have kinks but fuck...

no no, this stuff was waaaay before tiggered little cucks came in

Except enjoying pain towards an innocent animal makes you sub-trash shitscum.

this

I like watching all things die

Killed for food. Y'all vegetarian? No? What's the problem then, it's rural China. Should they have cut it's throat instead? Hit it over the head until it stopped moving? No kind way about it.

Evaluate yourself first.

bitches about people overacting while overreacting to people overreacting. k

bitch

I have doggo

FUCKING

THIS

Go to reddit if you don't want to see this. If you get more upset at a dog dying than a child you're way more psychopathic.

Yea, knock it out cut it's throat. Why make it suffer hanging?

I'm lead to believe that panicked animals give shit tough meat.

So just kill it already.

No

It's what separates us from the other people.

You could have a dog as a friend/companion.

Yet you chose to bash its head open with a shovel.

Do you sometimes wonder if there is something wrong with yourself?

Explain user

No one can fully understand another human being. I like to see boobs, some guys like to see ass. I can't convince an ass man to instantly like boobs, and I can't tell a person who likes to see pets die to not like watching that. Morbid curiosity or attraction to death gives most people a rush when you see something that you normally can't on TV or other media. And some people like watching animals die, I'm not one to judge.

People are shitty, most deserve to die or can at least defend themselves. Animals are too domesticated and can't, so yeah, kids I get, but either is pretty fucked to get off on seeing hurt, but I assume everyone here does it while listening to linking park after their step dad rapes them.

No, sorry. I'm too retarded to explain myself

Everyone is different. Though enjoying the pain of others makes you vile.

If we were starving then it would understand. But I'd make sure I killed it one time. Not watch it hang.

Fuck your gay shit, faggot OP. This thread is now for animals being awesome.

Moderators I will be calling authorities if this is not taken down. This is why a woman should have been president

How am I overreacting? I'm telling you snowflakes to fuck off and shit in some other thread if you don't like being here.

Nah, you're just virtue signalling to elevate yourself because you have nothing else to do except pretend to care about animals dying being worse than people dying because muh holier-than-thou.

>Kek

>enjoying
I don't enjoy it, I'm morbidly curious because I have a poor concept of death.

make sure you don't cut yourself on that edge you fucking flower

mmmmm cajun style

Why is it always niggers or spics doing shit like this to cats?

These threads should be on the same level as CP.

If not worse. Fuck you.

>to get off on
I'm not turned on by this, I just have an interest in death because I normally can't see these things within normal situations and I'm intrigued by the basic survival instincts of different beings when threatened. Gives me a better appreciation of the beauty of life and existence.

Look at how mad you are

How was that edgy? He's just telling the snowflakes to get out if they don't like the thread. The thread isn't going to be deleted because random faggots don't like the content.

I agree with you, but I also just plain enjoy watching animals suffer and die

Says a lot about yourself.

Looks like a sandnigger to me.

Are you autistic?

Because white people are usually busy doing it to another humans

I bet your family and friends are proud.

P.S: You have severe issues.

He can't change his synapses and brain chemistry. If watching this satisfies his drive and prevents him from actually doing it, wouldn't you prefer that?

Did kek you fag

I'd prefer it being done to humans, humans are assholes.

Probably.But you still mad though

>implying he has any

You can tell a teacher or loved one about your dad, they will believe you, it's not your fault.

But crime rates between spics and niggers are also many times higher than white people.

Bait m8

I know I have issues.

I wasn't the guy you were calling mad earlier, I'm chipping in because you don't know what "mad" means.

I'm gonna give you the benefit of a doubt and say that you're only pretending to be retarded.

Because white people have the resources to hide and get away with that shit for years.

White people are fucking psychopaths.

Dogs will love you no matter what.

Which makes me even more pissed when people abuse them.

>let me joke around to hide the fact that I'm mad

This statement is irrelevant to mine.

It still says a lot about him.

India Indian or Native American Indian? I hear that natives are pretty fucking raunchy and have a lot of issues with crime, alcoholism and incest.

>Makes ridiculous claim
>Gives no sources

(You)

Post the spiderman in the hospital with the "This Post Gave me Cancer" caption.

By resources do you mean a brain?

Do I look like Google to you, faggot?

statisticbrain.com/serial-killer-statistics-and-demographics/

I came

Are you fucking retarded

are you twelve