Is that what he says when he starts jacking it in front of you

wow thank you louis for enlightening me

>"It's not your cock, it's my cock.
>My cock is bigger than you.
>My cock isn't something that you possess,
>It's something that you take part in
>and you witness."

wow really makes you think

well, duh. we are but one ocean crashing on many shores, after all, each wave merely an isolated instance in the consistent experience we call 'consciousness'

you're a fag

if all living things but 1 died then life would be for that 1 thing because it would be the only life

extrapolate that to multiple life perspectives and realise that life is for you personally

i'm sure he gets these fedora thoughts while watching the bull fucking his wife

i know that, what i mean to say is that it's incredibly easy to feel a connection to something that gives your life meaning but considered objectively (which is impossible from our perspective) life is just events which occur in our memories. Which is all we know. What's in our subconscious is the same brute imperative of self-interest that humans are born with

BIG

BLACK

COCKS

I've got to say I've lost a lot of respect for Louis C.K.

That unsubstantiated gossip that was admitted on revelation to be third hand from a woman who has been proven to be a liar with no remorse that accused her own family of rape that never happened has convinced me.

I will not be going to any more of his shows or letting my wife's son watch his shows.

haha, you found a new and funny way to call him a cuck

Roseanner Barr is a fat whore and no one cares if an ugly man masturbates.

What are his fingers indicating?

His cock should be locked up in a chastity belt while a BBC breeds his wife

Is this the guy that came on rossane?

>mfw 90's kids think they're cool

>It's not your wife, it's wife.
>Wife is bigger than you.
>Wife isn't something you possess, it's something that you take part in and you witness.

don't believe everything you read

there are people who think that shit is deep or meaningful

>t. first year philosophy major