Rate please

Rate please

8/10

such a good looking cock omg :3

pls moar OP ...

nice/10

I'm saving these ahhh

pull your foreskin back for me pls.

What do you do to remove hair, looks great!!

pls let me lick cum off your cock daddy :3

this

Hmm, should i post mine for a rate too?

Rate me

7/10

wow, pls be a girl
you saved it?

Rate me please :)

Stupid nigger/10

fucking hot ugh keep posting

Ok now rate me

nawh I'm bicurious, but if you're posting your dick in a rate thread you should know it's all guys. Every single time

3/10

sorry

unfortunatly you are right, way too few women in these threads.
but as you like it, here you got more

just let yourself have fun with it :3 I was straight homophobic until I let go all of the societal pressures and just decided to have fun

no thanks, i pass ^^ like pussy way to much to go for cocks

Yeah but.. you can love both

if you could reup wouldn't you just check "all of the above" ?

i was like you before. idk why but after i starter going to fit and b i started wanting to suck dick.
could never be in a relationship with a guy though. its just the dick that attracts me.
10/10 btw op

Thoughts?

nope, i see nothing attracting in them
nice to here that others like my cock though
thanks

You are me, and basically what I'm trying to impart upon mr perfect cock over there hah

You can be bisexual but heteroromantic

faggots trying to turn straight guys into becoming gay. Stop trying you piece of shit and fuck off.

>trying to open minds to more pleasure

gtfo with your undeveloped worldview faggot.

hahaah try harder faggot, no matter how you try to sugar-coat it, it'll always sound and be seen as gay. Just accept that not everyone is gay like you and fuck off of dudes who don't want to indulge in homosexuality. go find you a faggot, faggot

it must be weird having your brain so addled from societal pressures and norms that you'd keep yourself from having fun in a way that doesn't hurt anybody

enjoy your blue pill faggot c:

"keep myself from having fun in a way that doesn't hurt anybody" And how would you know that being gay is fun for me? Just cause you're gay and you enjoy nibbling on a cock you think others who choose not to do it out of complete disinterest are missing out? lol you fucking idiot. Not only are you a faggot, but you're that type of faggot who would get punched the moment you'd try to hit on a clearly straight dude who has no interest in your homosexual behavior at all. I'm gonna say it again, go find you a faggot, faggot.

Kek your entire argument is based on assumptions and ad hominem, and you're clearly twisting words to fit your narrative.

How's it feel to argue like a child? Do you ever actually win?

r8

Not assumptions, it's very clear you're really desperate for sexual attention to the extent that you'd do anything with any kind of living being, be it a donkey, to get yourself off. if anything is sad atm, it's you.

What a cute little straw man, any other fallacies while you're at it? Learn to speak like an adult and maybe someone will hear you out eventually

I bet you're butthurt that I called you out on being a faggot. But hey, now lesson learned. Respect other people's sexuality, if they tell you clearly that they're not into ballsack, simple fuck off lmao. Don't try and "convince" your homosexuality onto them.

Is that attacking argumentative style your fallback? Looks like you're floundering it's pretty embarrassing

7/10

really nice

8/10 cus I'm an uncut whore.

rate?

:P

9/10 the curve ughh

wouldn't mind moar c;

I can post more if you want ;)

gimme cock daddy please ;D

I love how it gets thick towards the top..

Rate me???

if you want more hmu on kik ;)

ur dick is booty, MOOOAR

Here you go ;)

why am I so into your balls omg.

you're giving me a fetish.

Rate me :)

8/10

i love long heads. Moar?

Is that some kind of weird Prince Albert on the end?

Rate

oh my, it looks to be at full power there ;p

hehe that it is ;)

James and the giant peach/10

if any AZfags legit wanna let a bicurious twink try sucking their cock email plss :x

[email protected]

r8

6/10, needs better pic

Rate me

Pics?

I'm changing my answer. 10/10

Put a coin in your foreskin and take a pic.

ayyy thx ^^ if anyone wants more my kik is ukko101

Nice. If I'm ever down south I'll hit you up ;)

myabe that one is not like last but i think it is still good ;)

Got kik? Add me jass913

Great dick but put on some weight unless you're a twink. 10/10

8/10
7/10
7/10
6/10
7/10
6/10
7/10
7/10
6/10
7/10
6/10
7/10
8/10
7/10
8/10
6/10

I can't vote badly (anything below 5) because I love staring at all these wonderful cocks in this thread

Rate?

7/10
7/10
7/10
6/10
6/10
7/10
7/10
6/10
8/10
7/10
6/10
7/10
6/10

Again, I can't vote badly (anything below 5) because I love staring at all these wonderful cocks in this thread

7/10

11/10

Added an extra point for being unshaved unlike the twink faggots in this thread.

How big are you?

gorgeous.

Ty ;)

I am a twink I think. Only bicurious though I usually go for the boyish charm on the wimminz

Give it a rate..

not super long, but still a good length, nice balls - would gladly let you do whatever you wanted to me 7/10

faggots. all pondering on sticky penis. i have brain thread and noone cares. go on it or you will be huge dick faggot without love and life.

nice, fat, delicious-looking black cock, 9/10

i have 180cm tall and 65kg so ye, i'm skinny af

tiny dick reporting in?