Spoilers: Warner Bros Plans For The DCEU

- Geoff Johns and Zack Snyder are writing a Titans show together that will take place in the DCEU. The plan is to air a 13 episode series on HBO. The show will focus on Nightwing, Starfire, Raven, Beast Boy and Ray Fisher's Cyborg. Deathstroke, Cheshire, Terra, Brother Blood, Trigon and Amanda Waller will also be part of the show.

- Justice League Two will be delayed to 2020. Warner Bros will focus on solo films to flesh out their characters more.

- A Man of Steel sequel has been in development for some time. An announcement regarding the film at Comic-Con is highly likely.

- There's been talks about putting Green Lantern in Cyborg's release date.

- Casting for Flash, Aquaman and Shazam will be announce at Comic-Con.

- There's been talks about Martian Manhunter. The favorite choice to portray the character is Tarzan's Alexander Skasgard. If Martian Manhunter becomes part of the DCEU, they will remove the powers that are similar to Superman's but keep his other key powers.

- Catwoman and Poison Ivy are two characters at the top of the list.

Apologize to Snyder

>The plan is to air a 13 episode series on HBO. The show will focus on Nightwing, Starfire, Raven, Beast Boy and Ray Fisher's Cyborg. Deathstroke, Cheshire, Terra, Brother Blood, Trigon and Amanda Waller will also be part of the show.

Yeah, that's the right channel for that demographic.

Considering how popular game of plebs is, I would say it's a fine demographic

>How the DCU's offices look every day

It fits perfectly for that demographic and will fit the DCEU just fine in terms of quality.

>Nightwing, Starfire, Raven, Beast Boy and Ray Fisher's Cyborg
I hope so.

Cyborg belongs with the Titans more than with the JL.

Source?

muh young justice

If true, they should cast Daddario as Starfire.

>Casting for Flash, Aquaman and Shazam will be announce at Comic-Con.
um Flash and Aquaman and already been cast

I think he meant the side characters or villains or whatever.

would be hyped as fuck for a martian manhunter movies desu

ohh you are right I mis-read that. He should have said, Casting for the Flash, Aquaman and Shazam movies

>Poison Ivy
YES PLEASE

>no source

It's someone who works in the DC films that leaks this for us so of course there won't be a source

Who are they gonna get to play Slutfire? She's supposed to be a 6'4 super model. The only girl that comes to mind is Karlie Kloss.

Olga Kurlyenko in heels, she was already pretty orange in QoS.

>If Martian Manhunter becomes part of the DCEU, they will remove the powers that are similar to Superman's but keep his other key powers.

Lmao. So they're gonna remove his strength, speed, flight, martian vision and just leave his shapeshifting and telepathy? I mean, he was always a jobber and 3rd wheel when Superman and Wonder Woman were around, but still, this is dumb.

Why's that street in TDKR in the ultimate cut?

Olga is nearly 40, bruh. Karlie is still a fresh 24-year-old hottie.

This news is hopefully fake, but regardless pretty fucking terrible.

All these characters to be stuffed awkwardly into overly budgeted films that will only make a profit because pleb fanboys will see anything with their favorite characters and edgelords like the "darker" side (See: Autistic) of comic books.

When suicide squad inevitably bombs I can only hope that Warner Brothers pulls the trigger and just shoots these movies in the back of the head.

With any luck we'll forget any of these existed for the next 10, or hell, even 20 years until an actual competent director can launch a decent super man and batman movies. This is how it should go down, and don't even talk about whether this is financially plausible cause it is.

2026: Batman 1 and Superman 1
2027: Wonderwoman and Green Lantern
2028: Batman 2 and The Flash
2029: Superman 2 and Aquaman
2030: Wonder Woman 2 and Batman 3 (Introduce Robin)
2031: Batman and Superman (Not Vs., so fucking retarded) and Martian Man Hunter
2032: Justice League (Finally, an earned justice league movie) & Cyborg
2033: Batman 4, Teen Titans

I just solved DC's cinematic universe problem in 25 minutes.

she can't even program right!

>No Ben Affleck = not interested

Woah you're smart, kid. Why haven't WB hired you yet?

Who cares, she only needs to be tall and hot.

> Implying Ben Affleck's a good actor

Kek'd

Because they're about to go bankrupt from all the money they'll lose on Suicide Squad and Justice League

There is none. The Titans idea got axed weeks ago.

OP is just a baiting.

I get you, I've always thought that, more or less, the DCEU should just be the "Batman and Rogue Gallery Universe", because he's the most interesting character with the most interesting stories to draw from.

Sure, there can be Superman spin offs and Green Lantern spin offs, but they should just be spin offs that fit in to the grander scheme of things. I'd like to see a lot of Batman RIP put in to action, where after Bruce's supposed death, the rest of the Justice League have some room to breath before he comes back. The characters should be woven in organically.

The thing that annoys me about Marvels universe is when I was watching Iron Man 3, I was thinking "where the fuck is Captain America and Thor when Tony was fucked?" and when I was watching Captain America 2 I was thinking "why the fuck isn't Tony helping out and why isn't Black Widow here?" and shit like that. If you're going to have superheroes in the same universe, there's got to be a believable reason that the more powerful heroes aren't just helping out the less powerful ones, for immersions sake.

This is especially difficult for Batman. Once the rest of the universe comes into play you can either choose to suspend your disbelief and Batman's just a superhuman now, or accept that he's pretty irrelevant in the scheme of the powers at play. Money and smarts only go so far before they become batman ex machinas

Lmao! I love how the internet makes everyone director, cinematographer, marketing, screenwriting and box office experts

I agree.

Too pale

Probably Heat & X-ray vision plus as Super Breath

Everyone?

I have a PDF with an extensively laid out plan of action.

I have budgets, (assuming the DCU gets 500mil a year) laid out for each film.

I have casts in mind, I know which young adult actors will be ready for roles, I know which currently plausible actors will be taken by Marvel before they get the chance.

I have polls and data over which DC characters people want to see, which ones they don't know about, and how to make them care.

Can I make a better DC cinematic universe than WB currently? Without a doubt, 100%. I am not a mindless reactionary who greenlights based off names. I'm cool, calm, collected, and on top of that I have a background that could even help assist in the writing of the movies.

I'm the WB's best dream and worst nightmare. They'd love to hire me, until they realized i'd destroy them from the inside and take it all for myself.

>I'm the WB's best dream and worst nightmare

I feel so bad for you. It must be hard living with autism that severe.

How small is your penis?

Autism = Logic.

I pity humans such as you who are slaves to emotion. Enjoy crying over a girl while I logically point out flaws in the system and make a fortune off of it.

Irrelevant. I don't care for women and I don't measure my worth based off the size of my physical appendages.

It is 6 inches soft I will point out however.

Cyborg still getting rekt with his solo movie.

I bet that if Black Panther's solo movie fails, Cyborg movie would never happens.

>they will remove the powers that are similar to Superman's but keep his other key powers.
Fuck you

So basically a Teen Titans show(or maybe just Titans)

>Geoff Johns and Zack Snyder are writing a Titans show together that will take place in the DCEU. The plan is to air a 13 episode series on HBO. The show will focus on Nightwing, Starfire, Raven, Beast Boy and Ray Fisher's Cyborg. Deathstroke, Cheshire, Terra, Brother Blood, Trigon and Amanda Waller will also be part of the show.

>Geoff Johns
>Titans
>Cyborg
If you're going to try to be convincing you'll need to do better. Pick two. All three would never happen today.

I would love if Justice League Two gets delayed in favor of solo films. Maybe Warner Bros learned their lesson to not rush everything.

>when I was watching Captain America 2 I was thinking "why the fuck isn't Tony helping out and why isn't Black Widow here?" and shit like that.
>Cap 2
>Where is Black Widow
DCuck spotted.

That just makes for a nice base canvas to paint on.

sounds pretty kino, hope it doesn't fail

>- There's been talks about Martian Manhunter. The favorite choice to portray the character is Tarzan's Alexander Skasgard. If Martian Manhunter becomes part of the DCEU, they will remove the powers that are similar to Superman's but keep his other key powers.
But user, we already got MM.

I'm ashamed with how okay I'd be with this.

>they will remove the powers that are similar to Superman's but keep his other key powers.
So... a green guy who shapeshifts?

Probably the only decent thing in that shitheap besides Chyler, too bad he obviously has to get hamstringed to make Supergirl look good cuz it's her name in the title.

At least we saw him whup her ass when she turned evil

And can phase through things.

Kate Beckinsale for Catwoman. Jessica Chastain for Poison Ivy.

>teen titans on hbo

Bad start, liar.

He's also a telepath and can become invisible

Johns is so terrible