RIP

RIP

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fulgencio_Batista)
unicef.org/search/search.php?querystring_en=cuba&go.x=0&go.y=0&offset=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>itt: edgelord faggots

A legendary revolutionary and orator, Mr. Castro made significant improvements to the education and health care of his island nation

You are the only one in this thread

as the only poster, I am sure that you are quite right

you edgy faggot

good riddance to the commie basterd

Helicopter time motherfucker!

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

rest in piss commie scum

He also murdered blacks and gays, removed any semblance of freedom, and ensured crippling poverty throughout his island nation, but we won't mention that because it makes leftism look bad...

Fuck off faggots

I don't associate with niggers

admiring fidel castro isnt being edgy. He was an excellent person who ran a country with relative success despite american sanctions. He was a successful revolutionary which there are almost none of these days. He was modest, there's not even a street named after him in cuba. And although he remained active in political affairs, he turned down dozens of positions after his retirement because he felt it would be unfair to commit to duties he might not be able to uphold as his health failed for the sake of his citizens. Whether or not he was a bad person is a matter of perspective. Americas perspective. The rest of the world admires him.

Nice change to the normal communist dictatorship, refused to have any monuments or areas named after him because he did not want a personal culture but rather a national culture

I'm not American and I don't admire him.
He was the average communist dictator starving his people.

kill yourself you Fucking commie lover
only reason you like him is because you didn't live in the shithole he created

He apologized and admitted murdering blacks and gays was a mistake, which at least is an acknowlegement of wrong doing. He didnt infringe on his peoples freedoms anymore then he had too in dealing with the sanctions placed upon cuba, which is also what caused that poverty you mentioned. but you won't mention that because you're stupid

He just ran out of money for big statues.
If he really did not wanted a personal cult, he could have put in charge someone else instead of becoming crippling old and then appointing his own brother.

Yeah yeah Hitler said sorry too and so did many local KKK leaders sorry I have no proof like you haha but they are great guys cause they said sorry
satire aside the KKK aren't bad people

America starved his people. He didn't create the shithole spanish colonization and batista did. He did the best he could with America working against him because they put batista in power. Trying to play country builder.

I'm faggot cause I'm European?

fuck him.

>implies blacks and gays in US weren't ever murdered in the US for being black and gay

>Fidel died on Augusto Pinochet's birthday
>Free helicopter ride delivered.

Although flawed Hitler was a vegetarian who loved animals, was a contributor to the arts & proud advocate for Germany.

yeah and like waaay waaaay more and way more recently too but he's too stupid to mention that man

And he failed. The country he has built is not better than the average central american shithole, no reasons to admire him.

apples and oranges. Hitler rose to power through effective campaigning. Castro seized power from a US-backed dictator. That's literally what wikipedia calls Batista. (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fulgencio_Batista) Hitler invaded and waged war on countries trying to dominate the world. Fidel elevated education standards to being on-par with the rest of the modern world. Hitler shot himself when the allied powers came knocking. Fidel survived thousands of assassination attempts from the US. They literally have no similarities.

Not even mentioning the genocide.

The average central american shithole has American aide. Do you not understand the concept of a sanction. America forbid other countries from providing aide to Cuba.

>Communist countries cannot thrive without the capitalistic aide from USA.

Also UNICEF has a lot of entry for projects and aide based on Cuba
unicef.org/search/search.php?querystring_en=cuba&go.x=0&go.y=0&offset=0

While controversial, Darth Vader achieved great heights in space construction & played a formative role in his son's life

thats not true they received tons of aid from the soviet union then from various European nations

>muh communism