Stoner thread

Stoner thread.

Why do people pull the bowl out of the bong after taking a hit?

kek

I have an old-school bong but I think that it is so that air comes into the bong and gets all the smoke into your mouth

You're kidding? To take the full hit and not waste.

just so you know, Ive only smoked out of pipes and joints.

ok cause I just made a homemade bong, should I add a hole that I cover like I do with a glass pipe?

ffs you sad faggots
srsly

I have another question, is it safe to use a hard aluminum bottle with a glass bowl? I made this at home and want to know if its ok to smoke through it.

yeah just add a hole and cover it when you smoke/burn the weed and when you're nearly done uncover the hole. also when taking the smoke that is left in the bong leave the hole uncovered.

ITT: anonymous 11 year olds try to look cool on the internet

dno i dont smoke bong. spliff 4 lyfe bitches!

nigga how the fuck am I trying to look cool. Im asking questions for my own education.

post a picture. My immediate answer is yes but you seem clueless.

I feel as if I have hit a permanent plateau when it comes to weed consumption and I'm trying to stop. It has been difficult as I'm emotionally dependent on it. It's some weak, spineless shit. I have smoked more weed than most and I don't think it's any good.

The hole in a pipe is the carb. When the carb is plugged you draw in smoke when the carb is open you draw in air and clear the smoke.
If your bong has a removable bowl than no need for a carb hole. Just pull the bowl and it will suck and air in and clear it. If the bowl is fixed you need a carb

I am relatively clueless on some things, like I said I've only smoked joints and glass bowls.

thank you. That helps a ton.

It lets in fresh air to clear the smoke out of the chamber, like a carb hole.

on a homeade bong you'd prob just bore a carb hole.

If there isn't anyway to carb the chamber, you end up getting stale smoke stuck in there when you're done hitting it. you basically have to finish a bowl completely and suck it dry very quickly to not leave stale smoke behind.

also a removable bowl is easier to pack and ash out

Aluminum and glass are fine. Just don't burn foil like a nigger

As long as you're just burning the glass, you'll be a-OK.

Why do tiny little glass "spoon" pipes have carb holes?
I always thought that was dumb as shit, all it does is leave a resin dot on your finger. opening the carb will still smoke the bowl pretty heavily

Fuck man this takes me back to high school. Loading up a bowl of sugar cookies right now, good vibes to all.

of all the threads on Sup Forums, Stoner threads are always the chillest. Relatively low autism here.

Does adding Ice, to the bong increase the flow of smoke through your lungs? Does it make you cough less?

to clear it you fucking retard

I've sucked bongs without a rush hole (carb hole. We call them rush holes) or a removable bowl and didn't notice much difference in the smoke. They are easier to smoke though with a hole/removable bowl

best homeade piece I ever made was a pom bottle bong exactly like pic related, not my pic though

obviously the bottle is so choice, there are thousands of pic online of Pom bongs

It cools the air so it's nicer/smoother on your lungs

ah fuck, I'm so dabbed out right now I forgot the pic

Just cools the smoke

It does make you cough less
If you ever get a chance, pack up the bong with snow only (no water)

why would you think youre qualified enough to start a stoner thread

why would you assume that I haven't smoked long enough simply because I haven't used a bong.

lets not pretend anybody on this site is qualified for anything

^

You're fine with that, as long as the aluminum isn't being lit

And there's very high autism with DUDE-posters

bumping this post
please somebody, answer for the carb holes on all the spoon pipes

Since nobody answered:

So you can inhale all the smoke inside of the bong instead of letting it dissipate out into the air after you set it down

>Didn't read thread

because thats like the extreme basics of smoking

>nobody answered

Well if nobody will answer OP's question I will
It lets fresh air in, bruh

Burning aluminum is toxic, but as long as you're burning glass its fine.

Huh? You put your finger firmly over the carb while lighting/starting to pull air/flame through your herb. You do that for a second or two and then you release the carb, allowing fresh air to fill the piece, thus getting all the smoke

>stoner thread
you mean teenager with a below average future thread?

every spoon pipe i've ever used will still draw lots of smoke even with the carb hole open. and will even leave smoke inside the (relatively small) chamber.

In my opinion all it does is mix a bit of air with your smoke to make it less harsh. which can easily be achieved by just opening your mouth more

The jury is out on the aluminum thing.

It's not something you want to do every single day but your'e not going to die instantly if you make a foil bowl in a pinch.