Is it possible to have a conversation about pic related's music without the thread devolving into waifufagging?

Is it possible to have a conversation about pic related's music without the thread devolving into waifufagging?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=biaRMXlkcW8
youtube.com/watch?v=rh8CjR_g3Kk
youtube.com/watch?v=G-jq04oouFU
youtube.com/watch?v=_eJkETkfdSg
youtube.com/watch?v=DXHqimLbEuE
youtube.com/watch?v=ET1MhXiUDVg
youtube.com/watch?v=cE6wxDqdOV0
youtube.com/watch?v=X34RO0zfA4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=oPU8XJcA__k
youtube.com/watch?v=o3SqUUoJjW8
youtube.com/watch?v=-UEg478uLh4
youtube.com/watch?v=ZFWC4SiZBao
youtube.com/watch?v=T5xcnjAG8pE
youtube.com/watch?v=lkm16oBiam0
youtube.com/watch?v=rJABBmAMXnY
youtube.com/watch?v=QnxpHIl5Ynw
youtube.com/watch?v=HCtZpiF45qs
youtube.com/watch?v=JRWox-i6aAk
youtube.com/watch?v=TdrL3QxjyVw
youtube.com/watch?v=RAQ43-0J5bk&t=76s
youtube.com/watch?v=PxUmMGNbVSc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ew no

If they're a female artist, and she's even remotely attractive, there will be waifufaggotry. It is unavoidable.

I fucking wish. She has such a unique sound and gets slept on by critics and radio stations. Pic related's got a 5.5 on pitchfork. Literally how.

only Lana is good enough to have Waifufags that also love her music.

Jazz:
youtube.com/watch?v=biaRMXlkcW8
youtube.com/watch?v=rh8CjR_g3Kk
youtube.com/watch?v=_eJkETkfdSg

Hip Hop:
youtube.com/watch?v=DXHqimLbEuE
youtube.com/watch?v=ET1MhXiUDVg

Baroque pop:
youtube.com/watch?v=cE6wxDqdOV0
youtube.com/watch?v=X34RO0zfA4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=oPU8XJcA__k

Rock:
youtube.com/watch?v=o3SqUUoJjW8
youtube.com/watch?v=-UEg478uLh4
youtube.com/watch?v=ZFWC4SiZBao

Dream Pop:
youtube.com/watch?v=T5xcnjAG8pE
youtube.com/watch?v=lkm16oBiam0

Blues:
youtube.com/watch?v=rJABBmAMXnY

Trap:
youtube.com/watch?v=QnxpHIl5Ynw

Trip-Hop:
youtube.com/watch?v=HCtZpiF45qs
youtube.com/watch?v=JRWox-i6aAk
youtube.com/watch?v=TdrL3QxjyVw

LITERALLY how does any female Artist compete?

I feel like everyone but me hates Off to the Races. It's probably my favorite song and everyone else's least favorite. Why.

It's a really good, it's the song that got me into Lana in the first place.

i love that song. i think a lot of ppl like it actually

Is it waifufagging to say that the way she gets nervous performing live is cute as fuck

They'll probably re-review next decade.

you literally can't hate Lana's personality and voice

youtube.com/watch?v=RAQ43-0J5bk&t=76s

That's what I was thinking. Not even my favorite album of hers but it's critically underrated

She's one of the few famous people that seems genuinely down to earth. A lot of them put on the facade of being like that but she really seems like a nice person.

>tfw i love her music and don't really care how she looks

her laugh is so fucking cute

I can't even decide which album I like the most. I'm gonna go with the most recent, Honeymoon, and usually when the most recent release of an album is my favorite I take that as a good sign. There's progression and still something fresh about this sound. I also feel like I can relate with her in a lot of ways.

Trips confirm, her laugh is fucking qt. Also, is she any good live or do the shitty camera rips of her concerts just not do them justice

Im so fucking pumped for her new album. My friends were making fun of me for saying I'd probably skip class to listen to it on the day it's released. I love the first single and I wish it made it higher in the charts.

Yeah I'm glad there's already a new album coming out. CAN'T WAIT. Honeymoon was probably my album of 2015, so I think she'll be AOTY again for me in 2017.

What are the best alternative Lana covers? Pic related is one, of course.
I don't think Lana has ever cared about chart success.

Yeah I know she doesn't. She won't allow official remixes of her songs even though her most popular song was the summertime sadness remix. Still want her to find commercial success though.

why would you want her to have commercial success? She already has a net worth of 8 million and I don't want more normies liking my Lana

Same, I loved honeymoon almost as much as Ultraviolence. It's seriously impressive how consistently good her albums have been. And she has a mountain of unreleased tracks, most of which are really solid.

This one looks really good.

I just started going through her unreleased catalogue and I'm seriously blown the fuck away. She has like 2 albums worth of quality shit just sitting around.

her unreleased stuff is GOAT, I'm glad someone leaked them. Current favorites are BBM Baby and Smarty

Lana doesn't like her stuff getting leaked.

The public has a right to know about these songs user. And I'm 99% positive she's the one that leaked all of the unreleased songs.

shut up Lana

It's seriously incredible how she didn't release some of these songs. Velvet Crowbar is fucking great. Serial Killer is so catchy it's painful.

Mermaid Motel's pretty great imo

Bump
can we talk about how great "Freak" is?

Too many of these threads only focus on her looks, she's more than just a pretty face. The music is great. I love it.

Lana is a qt and makes good music. What more could you ask for?

I know right? Just that there's more to it than that. the waifu shit gets old. Making idols out of people. Just enjoy the music is all I can say about that.

Here's another good Ultraviolence alt cover

what did everyone think of Love?
was it a departure from her usual style?
will the album be more like a "New York" album like Born to Die was?

I think she might be going in a different direction in terms of tone. This might be her "feel good" album.

What does mu think?

Great song, she said something about her new album being for her fans.

It sounds so much like it could be on a movie soundtrack. It's very cinematic. I think that's what impresses me about her as well. She has a knack for film and seems to know what she's doing. I can't wait for the full album. Maybe there will be a movie to accompany it?
As for New York, I guess it does kind of have that atmosphere about it. It's not quite as dreamy as her Californian albums.

what the fuck is wrong with you people?

hey fuck you buddy

go back to your NEUTRAL MILK

i bet you like s l i n t too

thom yorke's lazy eye is disappointed in u

shame
shame
shame

what is wrong with YOU?

She encompasses multiple genres while still having the same consistent sound. It's great. Incredibly slept on.

She's not slept on

Every single tumblr chick plays her music and wants to be her

Overrated if anything

Tumblr listens to her for her daddy issues lyrics, they don't care about her music, only about the lyrics.

She's working with Miles Kane

I see that a lot here. People just say "herp derp tumblr". every single community has a pocket full of idiots, including 4chin. To close yourself off to music just because someone from a certain website listens to it is ridiculous.

the Lana tumblr "argument" is nothing but an exuse because they either haven't listened to her music or have no arguments as to why it's bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=PxUmMGNbVSc

I love this one, it's so cute and so catchy, surprised why it was never released.

Why am I just now seeing that she has a whole treasure trove of unreleased tricks as Lana Dey RAY and Lizzy Grant? this is great! I'm so excited now

She has a lovely erotic voice that you can feel down below...more music like this please...

She seems like such a nice person. Would marry.

Damn son, you're lucky. I wish I could listen to her unreleased tracks for the first time again. Check out serial killer and Velvet Crowbar, those are two of my favorites

like it senpai

I really hope the new album isn't called Best American Record. It sounds stupid and she'll get targeted even more by the msm.

The music video was good as well. I'm hoping for a more space age kind of feel to the album as well.

I guess not

It's not one of my favorite songs by her but I'm excited if that sets the tone for album. It had a really vintage feel that her voice lends itself to extremely well.

Because she sucks. Corny as fuck instrument arrangements, trashy as fuck lyrics that only angsty teenage girls would like, and half the appeal is her looks and the intage and dagerous vibe she goes for. Just listen to Francoise hardy or Julia Holter if you're gonna listen to that style of music

shes ugly as fuck who would want to waifu her

Ultraviolence>Paradise>Honeymoon>BTD

imagine being this wrong...

Swap honeymoon and BTD and it's perfect

what about aka Lizzy Grant?

Because that's the score it deserved.

Can't really wrap my head around it tbqh

Wrong

t. pitchfork drone

that entire thing is uncomfortable
like she just got randomly surrounded by strangers with cameras for no reason who are asking her to get out of her car and shit
she looks really uncomfortable

This. If I was there I would have beat the shit out Lana, she has this aura that makes me angry as fuck every time I see her

I understand people not liking her music but how can people not like her as a person. She's even nice to the paparazzi. Who does that

lmao good luck with that

what do you mean this I was shit talking the paparazzi not the girl

manlets BTFO

I seen her last summer in Montreal, she was fucking incredible. She grabbed a guitar and played Yayo by herself, it was magic, very good performance.

she will never release an album as good as this again imo.

some of her unreleased stuff is close and even better though.

Depends on whether or not the rest of the people in the conversation are in fact "waifufags".

I saw her live once and she was total garbage. She was completely trashed and she couldn't even stand they brought out a chair that looked like pic related for her to sit on while she moaned out unintelligible shit.

Would bang though.

She doesn't drink so I don't think you're telling the truth user

Well then maybe she's just terrible and that's all there is to it.

no because there's nothing to talk about

you are evidence of this OP, having said nothing about her music despite apparently wanting to

but she is so cute ;_;

I've been all in this thread talking about her music faggot what are you talking about