How it's like to have a gf?

how it's like to have a gf?

Annoying as fuck.

The sex is usually good, but your wife freaks when she finds out.

/thread

Having a girlfriend improves your grammar dramatically.

Yeah i can now say please dont with perfect annotation

its like your hand grows hands and legs and wants your money

20 minutes of cuddling and sex in the morning and night feels amazing, rest of the time it's annoying

And suddenly has fuck all sense of rhythm and annoying wide ranges of grip

like salty milk and coins

A little coarse

Stressful. I keep thinking about going back to it, but I feel like it really puts a damper on me fucking girls and sucking dicks

Thats your fault she was a sweet little thing until you started fucking her

I don't know.

For me, every moment was like some wonderful dream.

Depending on the girl it could range from the most amazing thing ever to completely mediocre.

I have that dream the one where your being crushed ?

if you find someone who legit cares about you, its pretty great most of the time

Its great sometimes, but shit other times, i find myself to be happier when im just casually fucking girls to be honest.

that looks quite pleasant

Granted but what if she gets nasty ? he literally cant move

it's okay i guess
i wouldn't know since the only gf i've ever had was an internet relationship and probably wasn't even a real grill

No, the one where they fly in threw the window?

salty coins and milk*

As soon as I seen this thread this was what I was going to say.

Well done sir.

It's either really shitty or really amazing

Did you just do a Simpsons reference on Sup Forums ?

Awesome at the begging of the relationship.
Eventually though she will have to start cucking you to maintain the relationship at that awesome level

you know that feeling you get when your tipping back in a chair and your about to go over buy you catch yourself at the last second?

its like that all the time.

I sleep a lot better when she's around. Had pretty bad insomnia before because of nightmares from the war. It really depends on the person who you get together with. She and I don't fight and maybe have a small argument every few months and we've been together for 5 years. No yelling and just talking it out. I think the word I'm looking for is calm. it's nice being able to crack inside jokes and have someone there when you want to hug them or hold their hand. In the end I guess what it boils down to is who you are with and what you both put into the relationship.

Different for everyone. My previous relationship turned south real quick after I found out she was with someone else so I dumped her. Turned into a real stalker after that.

I found it to be incredibly mediocre. Cheating was fun though that's what spiced it up for me.

It depends on the girl. Some girls make amazing girlfriends, others can make your life a living hell.

Not if you're me.
>2016
>Not lifting.

You can have a favourite food

But if you're eating it all day everyday
You start to get sick of it

no idea, it's been so long I forget

Pretty much this, and they find out every last piece of dirt on you