Have you ever met a Mexican?

Have you ever met a Mexican?

Tell me your experiences with them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=viaA9P0VDgc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, I've been to Nogales, Mexico once. Obviously Mexicans everywhere. It was fine.

I have not

>be born
>be Mexican

yes
>family oriented great food and welcoming
as long as your not a duchebag to em
mi amigos treat me good fam

how do you handle the smell?

Where were you born?

Yes illigal immigrants. They are mostly inconsiderate.

Two. Both moved here legally. Both are chill. Never understood the hate boner some people have for them. Natives or nigs on the other hand...

this

I'm Mexican and a woman, so basically a double negative.

tits or gtfo

You know the rules right??

TITS or GTFO, plox!

As niggers are to chimps

Spics are to chihuahuas

alone they can be cute and endearing, but in groups they become loud, obnoxious and sometime vicious.

Served with several of them in Iraq. Bro tier. Loyal as hell, hard working and family oriented.

no

there was this kid that smelled like a burrito when he sweat

No mexicans in the uk but lived with Guatemalans, when their families come you have to kiss everyone all the time.

Two negatives makes a positive

one time in school i was sitting next to a bench using my phone and a fat mexi was sitting right next to me, always looking at my phone, and yelling to his friends across me. it was not good

Live in cali and pretty much all of them ive met are cool

I don't have anything to write a time stamp, oh well

Living in so cal you get the full experience:

Field workers:

Mostly nice guys who just want cash and are here illegally. Some may be criminals, but at least they will buy you beer when you are underage.

Legal Immigrants:

Mostly nice people. Some make an effort to assimilate. Those are the good ones.

However....if you ever live near them, you will notice that they have different cleanliness standards. Trash is left everywhere at all times. Used toilet paper does not make it into the bowl. Also, they like to party which is cool, but mariachi music bumping at 3 am is fucking annoying.

Overall:

7/10 rating. Could be better, could be worse. Mostly reasonable and cool people.

Would not race mix with however, which two of my traitor cousins have done (living in east Santa Cruz area - they don't have many options available I guess).

Ah su pinche madre, me acabo de criar ahi...

Only when you multiply......

then post a pic pulling bra so your right tit shows

What is your opinion on other cnetral and south americans?

>mexi-gut

You need to change your diet girl.

Nice tits..would suck on them..

kik?

Well I am fucking Mexican... Our Christmas foods are literally made with lard and Crisco.

I know but ffs.

Face? Want to see if you are cute.

>live in so cal
>be Mexican
Honesty I have to say we're pretty average. Some of us can get annoying.

Nice tiddys you there m'lady, now lose the bra and let's get a proper look at them, have you got dem dark Mexican areola's on that light caramel skin.

Ayyy papi, jk. I really don't like why guys speak to me in Spanish. The last dude I was fucking was Venezuelan and he ruined Spanish for me.

Claro que sí.

All the Mexicans I've talked to are bros, and usually hilarious.

I am a Mexican. AMA.

Rule 30 is applied.
Se aplica el Reglamento XXX.

Being Scottish I've never met a Mexican, mostly I've just seen them in prison documentaries.

Well, doesnot matter. Here, have one of my internets for today, as i am saving your pics for future fappping.

I'm Mexican too

>made with lard
Not much lard here in Mexico anymore. It's all gringo-style vegetable shortening.

That shit looks like Julian from TPB in disguise

mis amigos actually

Never mind that I like a nice chubby, show us some more of that blubber.

I'm from a predominantly Chicano area so everyone I know is Mexican too, but I was fucking a Venezuelan for a while and he was really cute, so I'm cool with South Americans.

King taco?

My roommate is mexican.

Laziest, most subhuman piece of shit I know.

Don't you enjoy shriveled little white penises ?

I thought I could speak French until I went to Mexico

>Chicano
>Mexican
Pick one, tío taco.

Many mexicans have invaded my state. Experiences not good. When I was in college I met the first mexican ever who didn't either steal something from me or try to start a fight. Nowadays you can't find a single mexican not involved in the drug trade.

I knew a guy from Poland who for some reason they called Mexican Mick, don't ask me why but that's the closest I've came to meeting a Mexican.

This. I live in the East coast and a lot of them are okay, but the second generation born in the ghettos are the worst. Like any other race, they help support the single mother, 4+ kids stereotype

Mexicans get more unwarranted hate in America than any other group, I'd say. Mexicans in my experience are cool as fuck. Usually uneducated, but friendly and generally bro tier.

I have yet to have sex with a White dude, but the Venezuelan was light complected with green eyes and he had a short, fat dick, but he could make me cum so I was cool with him.

Where's the fat Mexican chick went ? You still here fat ass ?

Maybe he prefers microscopic, dark brown, unwashed penises that smell like a dead cat sitting in a compost pile, like all his mexican boyfriends.

I'm white with blue eyes and a small penis, I could make you cum but probably only thru oral. I have money and I'm not against being cucked aslong as I get to sniff your asshole when I've been a good boy, wanna hook up ?

>white people tho

youtube.com/watch?v=viaA9P0VDgc

Mexican?

Fucked a chick who was half mexican half american. She was an absolute whore so after the initial intrigue of meeting an Amerixican (dafuq) here in Ireland wore off I never spoke to her again

Pic related, its her

I'm half mexican and the other half is german and dutch. I'm chill like 80% of the time but when I get angry I can feel my inner cartel member wanting to go full Tony Montana/El Chapo so I have to calm myself. Always cool to have homemade Mexican food whenever I visit my grandparents, though.

Grew up in the mid west with all white people. Really prefer it that way, honestly. Not that I'm racist, but all-white communities are just more comfy and friendlier. All my friends and my relationships have been, mainly, with whites. Voted Trump as well.

Where were you born?

>Mexicans get more unwarranted hate in America
"Mexicans", "in America", "unwarranted". These do not belong in the same sentence. In the future, recommend to the Mexican citizens that if the "unwarranted" hate becomes too great, they can return to their own country and hate Americans in Mexico. It can be unwarranted of course.

She looks like she'd cosy Up to anybody with a gram of coke and enough money to get a few beers in.

You can't be half Mexican.

Used to date a Mexican, Stupid as most Americans and just as dramatic. Decent sex but essentially a waste of three years.

I bet you didn't.

I used to live in CA and I was best friends with a Mexican kid he was really cool but constantly getting trouble. I moved to WA and a few years later found out he was about to shoot up the school and he got arrested. I knew a bunch of others who turned out alright though. I still talk to a few

She seemed nice to begin with and we had fun then her whorish ways became apparent. She kindly gave me herpes too

I am a mexican half breed who grew up in a middle class half breed family in Texas. We got half breed family members scattered all over the state. Some rich as hell, some poor.

>South American Latino
Yes, I have. I like them. Tequila and Beef tacos are the best.

What do you mean by Mexican half breed?

Nice, at least she left you something to remember her by.

I know you're going to go into that whole "Mexico is a country filled with a diverse ethnic background" story. I know. I'm just making it easier for everyone to follow. I don't know what racial backgrounds make up my "Mexican" side.

Hi! Few things to start off =]
1. Yes, I'm replying to you because you're a femanon( 'tis an awesome thing to see!)
2. I'm Brian
3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not your stereotypical guy. If anything I'll be the one in the kitchen! xD

I love regular buttered corn, but this right here is good as fuck. Whatever it's name, Fiesta corn?

I am a mestizo. large portion of the mexican population is some white and native mix.

> I don't have anything to write a timestamp

This is a guy ladies and gents. everyone has pencilantro and paper.

Elote

Nope, I live in the UK, no wetbacks here

No, I was just going to point out that you're not Mexican unless you're a Mexican citizen. If you were born in the USA then you're an American, not Mexican. If you're parents are Mexican immigrants, then you have Mexican heritage. You're not Mexican-American, you're an American with Mexican heritage. Something to be proud of. I'm just curious.

was born in the United States and so were my parents and their parents before them

Where were you born?

Nice try pajeet

I mean my family has been born in America for 3 generations however we have some ties to Mexico.

I'm just as much as a shit head racist as the rest of 4chin

>never understood the hate boner some people have for them

thats because your to stupid to tell the difference between an illegal immigrant and a legal immigrant

>She kindly gave me herpes too
The little things the Nazi left don't include in their "non-whites are all wonderfull" hate propaganda can last a lifetime.

have you ever met a white person?

tell me your experiences with them

Worked construction in CA for 11 years. Got nothing but love for my brown brothers. They bust their ass way harder than the white guys (and don't even get me started on the negroes), generally work for lower wages, and have more fun on the jobsite than anybody.

The only thing holding them back is the language barrier, but that will change in time. Finest group of new Americans since the Irish.

West Texas. Then my dad enlisted in the air force and moved up the ranks. We have moved all over the world since then.

That's the problem. A lot think we're a multi-cultural country. We're not. We are a melting pot. Don't care if you're illigal or not. Don't segregate yourself -- which language does. Learn the language and there will be no barrier.

*lived

>new americans

>welcome to liberal america,where people who came to the country illegally and gave birth to non americans are now considered american

work with one. hes a good man. more like an american now, good english but bad accent. After talking with him for a while you start to understand what he says a little better. I wouldn't send him back. I already told him I will hide his family in my house

Good ppl

Then you're not Mexican. You're an American with Mexican heritage.

"you see, down to the waist, I'm a Tory of the most determined description, but my legs are a couple of confounded Radicals, and, on a division, they'd be sure to take me into the wrong lobby. You see, they're two to one, which is a strong working majority."
–Strephon in Iolanthe

"Mulatto Joe, Mulatto Joe,
he don' know which way to go,
wedder he white or neegero."
–The Committee

Have a brown friend that helped me make money when I had no options. Would help him in any way if he needed.
>I'm white and he's a better friend than any of my other white friends