Ghostbusters Song - Japanese Cover

youtube.com/watch?v=is31GGfhz8o

So the Japanese just released an exact rip off cover version of the original Ghostbusters song and people are praising it... what the hell? It sounds exactly the same to the 1984 one, except they are speaking in Japanese.

At least with the Fall Out Boy version, they tried to experiment and do something different.

Now I hate parts of the Fall Out Boy version and love other parts: the chorus and guitar is all a 10/10 but I absolute hate that annoying "E-E-E-E-E-E AYYYYY" noise that plays throughout the track and also that shitty rap.

If Fall Out Boy re-mixed their song and got rid of the shitty rap and that noise, then it would be a really great decent track.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=USvMWm-ZqvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0tdyU_gW6WE
youtu.be/2rJZisFKUFI
youtube.com/watch?v=6cnyDhwoRyE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WHO YOU GON CALL?

Dude Japan so weird lmao

I love sushi and anime xDDDD

Its so fucking cringe

calm down sir

Not saying it is great but I like how it at least captures the punchy feel good tune of the original. Not the fucking garbage Fall Out Boy cover.

>I like how it at least captures the punchy feel good tune of the original.
But it's the same fucking song! Literally no difference apart from them making the instrumental sound like a cheap karaoke version of the 80's song. How can you even support this cover?

>actually praising fall out boy

just get out and leave me and my wifes son alone forever!

They praise it because "japan". Weebs need to kill themselves.

>the chorus and guitar is all a 10/10

You need to be 18 to post here

Because it's cute and innoffensive, unlike the Fallout Boy version which is a fucking overproduced travesty of generic canned music, shitty lyrics and vocals, and one of the worst guest artist spots ever.

>gooks outdo cucked america yet again

these japanese girls are more attractive than the cast in the film

>the ugliest nips they could find are still 10/10s compared to americans

Girugamesh!

>At least with the Fall Out Boy version, they tried to experiment and do something different.
HAHAHA
Using some whore and boy band that haven't been relevant in over a fucking decade!

because they didn't butcher the original, they just fucking covered it like people who don't hate anyone who liked the original.

Why do people always bring in their wife's son into discussions?

Yes the guest rapper was absolutely shit but Fall Out Boy's vocals were amazing on the chorus part as well as that guitar in the background. It's a 5/10 song at least.

I'd fuck the chubby asian.

No they wern't you fucking faggot. The lyrics flow horribly and the actual vocals have very little range and sound incredibly doctored, especially during the NOT AFRAID NOT AFRAID NOT AFRAID NOT AFRAID bits.

It's a generic 4/10 pop song at best, worse if you compare it to the catchy classic song it's taking a shit on.

The guitar literally sounds like every other shit Fallout Boy at the Disco bullshit pop punk garbage song.

I'd hardly qualify that as "amazing, especially in the year 2016 when that style of music is already dated by at least a decade and was obnoxiously overdone in it's hayday.

Nope. It is a 5/10 song that could have been excellent if it wasn't for the fucking annoying "E-E-E-E-E-E AYYYYYY" beat and the rap.

Just remove that and the "I'M NOT AFRAID NOT AFRAID" but with the guitar in background and drums is fucking gold!

Also the way he sings "IF YOUR ALL ALONE, PICK UP THE PHONE AND CALL" was fucking 10/10.

Though I didn't like the way he sang "bustin makes me feel good".

Otherwise it is a decent catchy song

>LOL THIS SONG IS 10/10 PERFECT IF YOU JUST IGNORE ALL OF THE SHITTY PARTS WHICH COMPRISE 99% OF IT

youtube.com/watch?v=USvMWm-ZqvQ

The difference is I would fuck all those Japs before any of the American slags

ewww dude

>posting a link to a song I have never heard and that has nothing to do with Ghostbusters
huh?

because you're literally sexist if you don't like the new ghostbusters

Thanks for further proving the point I was trying to illustrate, in more ways than one.

>bustin makes me feel good!

will they remove this disgusting sexist line from the song

>Defending the Fall Out Boy version
>mfw

That shit is awful, and you're almost as out of touch as the Sony execs that commissioned it if you think it's in any way acceptable or passable.

Dropping the dose of obligatory anti-cringe that this thread so desperately needs:

youtube.com/watch?v=0tdyU_gW6WE

Fucking weebs, man. And why is OP actively searching for Ghostbusters (2016) related shit?

>not liking some parts of the fall out boy version
read
That chorus is a true gem in the song

Funny thing: if this song is going to be played in the movie, especially during the concert scene - that makes me so wanna see it!

>liking anything from fall out boy ever
no, fuck you

>not liking thanks for the memories

Yeah nah, anyone who's older than 14 knows pop punk is fucking garbage. Even the fucking feminists vehemently defending every aspect of this movie concede that the song is irredeemably terrible.

You just have a major case of shit taste.

This is shitty, and I like anime.

Of course I didn't, because I wasn't fucking 12 when it came out. Heard it on the radio, thought "well, that's dogshit," and turned the station to the white trash hard rock/metal station.

Fall Out Boy has literally never ever been good.

THIS. This is how you spot the cancer in Sup Forums. Thanks user for showing everyone that only cancer and newfags like the song. You're good. Here, have some top tier shit
youtu.be/2rJZisFKUFI

>2:08
>no ghosto kino
What did she mean by this?

dang thats hella hardcore my dude

Who gives a fuck? Weaboos like anything from Japan, it's nothing new.

>Yeah nah, anyone who's older than 14 knows pop punk is fucking garbage.
I am 22 and appreciate music like this
youtube.com/watch?v=6cnyDhwoRyE

It reminds me of those 70's punk bands with the lyrics

wtf I love muslims now