>secret society
>has a fucking fb page

What a bunch of retards

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=um-cuvhJj0U&t=56s
youtube.com/watch?v=gX6jirCykI0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You don't fucking get it, do you??

You're bank account and all your credit is toast now you stupid fuck.

I don't have one

32nd degree Mason & Knight Templar here. It's not a secret society, otherwise we wouldn't have our logo on all our buildings. It's a society with secrets.

The society itself isnt secret just their activities

When you're old enough eh?

You know that society is fucked when a highest level mason has nothing better to do than to shitpost on Sup Forums.

WB from England monitoring this thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=um-cuvhJj0U&t=56s

what is the meaning?

your ceiling has a nice pair of tits

btw my dog has one too?
>implying cia and society of freemasons are related

I was shitposting on Sup Forums for years before I became a Mason and I'm not gonna stop now

What do you think about Hermeticism?

social fraternity
secret society

knowing the difference can save you from looking like a retard

nice to see a fellow traveler and Sup Forumsrother

> masons
> secret society

Time to kill yourself.

I'm hugely into hermeticism.

Sup Forumsrother, I like that haha.

Not "highest level Mason", but not worth explaining it to you

Dear Freemasons: The "common people" like myself are capable of handling and experiencing the truth. We are making contact with or without you, and it is now up to you to decide which side of history you want to be on. It is my hope that this image will get your attention as I am certain at least some of you are aware of how accurate this picture is to the real thing.

Excellent pic, Bro!

dude satanism lmao

How many men named Hiram are in this thread right now?

Okay guys. Here the deal, if somebody rolls quads I'll walk into my local Mason building next meeting. They leave the gate open and sometimes the door unlocked. In one instance both gate and door were wide open

Not by a long shot my friend. Those are all lies. Only trust what you can experience for yourself. Don't even trust me, trust what's inside your mind - and I mean that more literally than what you might think.

Oh I know what you mean, don't worry.
Only the mind exists. My mind, to be more precise.

What, did you think Saran was going to take over the world through children's television?
>yeah that too

Maybe they have a facebook page so that normies will think "ow look they are not some creepy NWO psychos". Maybe they have a facebook page so that whenever a "tinfoil hat wierdo" exposes them, they can counter him with "yeah man we are so secret we have a fb page". What if this is some huge psy-op of hiding in plain sight? You may never know..

Stupid little fucking 15 year old faggot

How much do you have to pay per month? And what do you guys really do?

master mason here
we made it so we could play farmville

ok guy

People can read about it all by themselves, descendant of Cain.

>mason of the masonry from mason's 32nd arch angle to the tenth power of all mason's reporting in

you're fucking retarded. that is all.

Glad to see I'm not the only one here - this gives me hope for us, and further proves my point

Between all of the various organizations I'm apart of, I probably pay like $400-500 a year. Different lodges have different dues.

AS to what we really do... it's a secret.

But the better answer is that we do ritual, business, and charitable work...

wait so do i trust you or not? because you told me not to... but then again you are not to be trusted so maybe i should not follow your advice and trust you... but you told me not to

this is the psyop that I was talking about. I got to admit, that will fool most normies while people like me will look like nutjobs because they don't trust random strangers from some secretive groups. Eh, I'd rather be paranoid and wrong than be a sucker.

I don't read. I see and I listen.

do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law

Highest level is 33. Now you know too much.

ITT: People who watch conspiracy theory videos on youtube about freemasons made by people who have no fucking clue what the freemasons are even about.

>ART06.jpg
i was told that it is 9000 damnit

that's funny...even funnier... "which side of history we want to be on..."

We've been around for hundreds - maybe thousands -- of years dipshit.. We MADE the history.

33rd is an honorary degree, kind of like a lifetime achievement award, not all masons can get it. That chart is also missing Grotto.

Excuse me. You can't get higher than 3rd. A real Mason knows that.

WE WUZZ RELEVANT N SHEIIT

Why is SPRS above KT on the York Rite side?

You mean Alcoholics Anonymous?

Further, Scottish, York Rite, Shriners, etc, are ancillary groups to Masonry. You have to be a Master Mason (3rd Degree) to join any of them, and you never are considered "higher" than a Master Mason, despite the titles and "Degrees" they bestow on you for joining those organizations. Not to take anythin away from them, because they are worthy and contribute a lot to charity. (i.e. Shriners main charity is Children's Hospitals, where sick kids can get free health care).

Masonic organizations give $2 million a day to charity worldwide.

That's what it's about /b

Don't forget the goat we keep in the shed out back.

It's just a bunch of filthy jews

Ha! Never forget the goat

Not a lot of Jews in Masonry. Some....we might have one or two.

They are not secret... everyone has heard of the Freemason society, they do not hide as organization.
They are actually less secret than a medico or defence company.

Have you heard this song?
youtube.com/watch?v=gX6jirCykI0

Fucking shit post

He's right though

and quads

QUADS

PRAISE GAOTU