What would you rather do at a party?

What would you rather do at a party?

Get high as a kite? Or as drunk as a skunk? And why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wPjHrstx44U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i prefer to get super high then start the drinking, it usually makes the drink taste better and mellows out the high so im not glued to a couch.

>high as a kite? Or as drunk as a skunk

I'd like to do both, then fuck the turkey.

Hands down get high. I don't want a shitty hangover and I feel like I only drink when I'm thirsty. Also being high is just more fun in general imo

Neither.

Drunk.

Weed is for awkward little beta white boys and black dudes. Plus when you have been smoking awhile weed doesn't do shit but make you quiet and sleepy.

Alcohol is the alpha, it can actually fuck you up and be a damn good time. Let's see some daggot work up the courage to lose his virginity after smoking a joint. It won't happen he will be 10x more anxious and just sit there looking like a lost idiot.

depends high on what
hash kills u
light weed makes u super fresh
ethanol gives me the frequency of stupid while loving

This

Umm get drunk. Getting high doesn't put you into party mode it does the opposite

If getting high on pot is a party for you

>mods underage b&

Pretty much, and I hate, that weed is in my metabolism for several days. I want to get wasted for some hours and then have a normal life again

>allergic to weed
>feelsbadman.jpg

So drunk

Definitely get drunk, alcohol is a party drug, weed is for chilling at home or with friends.

neither, wait until a girl gets drunk, then my party begins

High as a kite. I prefer getting high on weed to being drunk. And tbh once I smoke a couple of bowls of a potent sativa I start feeling shitfaced anyhow.

as somebody who recently tried to abstain from booze for a while an only smoked during these months..

booze is the way to go for me. It makes you confident and dulls your senses while weed just makes you confused an brings out your insecurities.

Still love listening to music high tho. Different drugs for different moods I guess

Pretty much this.
When I was in high school weed was a lot of fun because we had to sneak it and it was a novelty. Now when I get high it's like this is really useless.

These

kek

what happens when you smoke?

If everyone else is drinking you definitely have to be drinking also, when I'm high at a party you realize just how retarded most people are when shitfaced and makes me want to be at home playing battlefield

Who the fuck would only want to smoke weed at a party? Shits boring as hell. Get drunk as fuck and save the weed for the hangover Probably has bad anxiety. If you smoke and are an anxious person shit can get real, real quick

>why not both?

booze is better for parties

weed is better for not-parties

Introvert, no parties.

Getting drunk is better especially if you're trying to get laid, i'll usually smoke when i get home after a party

Heroin.

Weed is a meme now. I'd prefer to get fucked up and party instead of smoke weed and say ooh the music sounds so good ooh I'm so hungry ooh am I talking and walking funny ooh why do I feel so anxious ooh I'm gonna sleep for 12 hours now

at a party, why?

Drunk.
Even though I prefer weed in general, I'm not really talkative in general, and weed just makes me anxious/paranoid, so if I get too high at a social setting, I just sit there for hours basically not saying anything.
Alcohol on the other hand get's me talkative, so it's a way better choice for a party.

But like I said, if it's just me alone, or with a few close friends, I'd take weed every time.

I'd rather go to a heroin party than a weed party. At least something interesting might happen

4 letters.

>MDMA

high as a kite. drinking makes me depressed even at parties for some weird reason (maybe because it's a depressant idk). I really wish I could enjoy a nice cold drink without getting all emotional and shit...

Drunk as a skunk. I get high at home or with friends and music. Kudos on the post op
>winrar

Weed is just flat out gay now, shits like tattoos used to have meaning and reason now you just look like a meme

This

Depressant doesn't mean depressed idiot. Weed is also a depressant, it's called momentary depression and is common with alcohol

Can you even get high as a kite once you're out of high school?

I have a lot of anxiety especially in public. Smoking weed increases anxiety although I love doing it alone and I make an ass out of myself when I drink. Opiates completely annihilate anxiety and make you feel groovy as fuck. I'm super social when I'm all jammed up.

then why is it called a depressant mang? im not good with drug theory

This

Weed is great when you are bored with nothing to do but at a party it would be fucking boring

I meant that smoking weed increases MY anxiety.

Neither. Just mildy high.

Because it's a downer not an upper.

both, dont be a fag, id start off by getting blazed as fuck, then proceed to drink until i feel like smoking another bowl

That's pretty much what getting high is

>weed is fucking gay unless you actually need it

Germanfag here, usually no weed around, but getting drunk is pretty normal.
Depends on the mood, as other anons said. I like going to Amsterdam and just casually sit at the water and smoke some weed.
On weekends, getting drunk is just a regular thing to do, sometimes completely wasted. Shit sucks though, cause usually I can't limit myself and the following day is the worst.
>inb4 too young to handle shit
Fuck off, I'm 32, have been drinking stuff for 17+ years, but still get too wasted too often.

Weed. People drinking at partys and getting drunk causes lots a disasters and I dont want to be part of it. Car crashes, taking advantage of drunk girls, drunk fights, losing your stuff like wallet or cellphone. I pass, weed is the way to go.

Don't get me wrong man I'm so jealous of all the potheads out there. I feel like they're in on something I'm not. And it's so frustrating because I was such a stoner growing up, and then I got busted with weed and I had to quit for probation and it's been stress ever since. I've tried to get back into it to no avail. I don't think it's gay I'm happy for all the lucky stoners out there.

youtube.com/watch?v=wPjHrstx44U

Drink

Because it slows down or "depresses" your central nervous system.

this, pretty much

I'm the same way. After I get plastered I'm usually happy, but every single time I have a few drinks at a party I end up feeling miserable and hating everyone around me. Weed for me