Penis rate thread

Penis rate thread

Silly looking

4/10

7/10

Anyone know why my pictures rotate sideways instead of being upright?

would suck

Damn can you put a coin in your foreskin and take a pic? Please!

>
Youri?? O.o XD

nice dubs Rainer
0/10

Rate me.

What?

Any cutfags? No offense to uncut, I'm just in the mood for some cut fags. Beautiful dicks gentlemen.

Nice dick even nicer balls

4/10

Gross.

honest rate please

Rate me pls :)

who crapped on the table guys

Turd/10

Rate me

Turd/10

Thick/10

Litterally perfect

you all have really good penises and you should all feel good about them =)
they're all welcome to a place in me

hope ya like it

8/10 would suck for sure

Thanks... More?

Rate me

very nice

7/10
7/10
7/10

Get a buzzer, get the smallest guard for it, and trim down all that crotch hair. Otherwise these cocks are great.

Rate? Its small but what do you guys think :)

Fine for me 8.5 /10 would take in my ass

Hahaha good one

underage/10

Thank I hope I can one day ;)

are you a 14 years old fag? please leave

man, size isn't all that important to everyone
regardless, I'd take turns with it in my ass with

You wish hahaha

I'm not but thank you
I take it as a compliment

filesize
crop the photo

Even with it foregrounded, this was not a good idea. Also, I see there that you have what looks like a can of shaving cream and a woefully under-cared for dick.

Nice curve, nice veins. No need to do the monkey paw thing, its transparently not that big, but it does look nice.

I've never said this before, but you actually look worse with foreskin. Its a shame, because it looks pleasantly thick except for the weird taper at the top.

Atrocious angle, cut, looks dry, curve is strange.
Its the kind of dick I think that Frankenstein's monster might have.

Twink stick. Its cute.

Did you cover your dick in baby oil? I can't get a feel for the size here, at all. It looks fine, its the camerawork that needs improvement.

I hate the angle. but the dick looks like it could be nice. Also, you're clean and trimmed.

Hell rocket. The angle kind of fucks up the ability to see the size of it, but the head is lovely.

Unreasonable zoom.

This is heartbreaking. its like the picture a 12 year old would take on a Nokia phone.

Twink stick. I actually really like this picture. You're so smooth and pale and the tip of your dick is so bright and colorful. i would suck this.

How about now?

Giz a rate

8/10
7/10

I'm not gay but i wanna swallow it all get it hard then have me bent over & have it all up my ass

Now its literally the most perfect dick in the thread. The color, the length, the thickness, the way the veins protrude. The way the foreskin sits just behind the head, which is shiny and fat.

This is a goddamn cock.

Did you use a selfie stick to take this picture? average, boring dick.

Me
Thanks mate i'd gladly let you

Rate?

r8 please, really curious about it

Got another pic if this one is bad

Thanks here's another

Cheers mate
I like that I look younger it has its ups and downs but what you just said is one of those ups ;)

Good thread! Here's mine, 7.5 inches.
Have shaved pic as well if wanted

9.5 / 10 super sexy , very masculine dick and pose. would serve you for the rest of my life

Good pic not hairy as fuck whitch is good nice and clean many show your balls off more I'd say 8/10

Make way for the real fag of Sup Forums
7/10
8/10, higher if shaved
9/10
0/10
7/10 shave
10/10 assuming crotch isn't hairy
Would be a solid 9 if you shaved, maybe pull the foreskin back
Sahara Desert / 10. Please drink more water and use lotion.
Cute (8/10)
8/10
9/10, 10 if fully shaved but trim is better than nothing
9/10, same case as one above
Pencil dick /10 (looks like you're trying to hard to make it bigger than it actually is, a terrible photo all in all)
Really really cute. Like the perfect dick for a smooth boy assuming it can reach my prostate. 9/10
Very very very good. 9.5/10. Would give 10 if completely shaved.
7/10, looks like you're trying to make it more big than it is
Pull the foreskin back. 9/10
The color of the head is really nice. 9.5/10. Pull foreskin back.
Looks fine / average. 8/10. Should send the other pic since your dick being like that isn't easy to judge on. 9 if shaved.
7/10
Grand Canyon / 10. Drink more water / use lotion. Size is good but aesthetically, the hair and dryness is terrible. 6/10

7/10
7/10
7/10 and more pictures would definitely be appreciated!

7/10

I just want to worship your cock as you cram it all deep inside me

Rate mine?

>no homo
i guess

Thanks for the ratings anons, certainly didn't expect all of that

That's the last one I have

me
Thanks mate we will just have to find out won't we

oh good. i'd make you my fucktoy. no homo.

Don't you guys know how to use a camera? This dick looks nice, but the fucking angle, jesus.

See above, dude. I will say that I love the color of your head.

Its like its coming right at me. Nice curvature, nice head. Overall its really aesthetically pleasing. I just wish I could tell if it was big enough to bother with.

Fuuuck.
This thing is beautiful. It looks heavy, which is wonderful.

Send it back to the planning phase.

That thing looks big. Its a shame its cut, because that really takes away from the pleasure and aesthetics, but its still gorgeous.

I'm 100% straight but there's nothing like my boipussy being penetrated by a juicy huge dick. Gives me a hard-on just thinking about it

Better but show the tip but nice smooth balls I like it and smooth shaft to

>no homo
as much homo as you want

I love using straight boys.

Shave that atrocious bush.
But fuck me, if that thing isn't beautiful. Plump, shiny, wet looking head, big fucking veins. It looks thick, it looks long. God, I need to call someone and see if I can get some cock in my mouth tonight.

This looks like the bootleg version of the above dick lol. Its the Antz to that thing's A Bug's Life.
Its still nice enough.

Jesus tapdancing Christ. Did you take this with a security camera in Kuwait?
Not only is it grainy, but the subject is about as bombed out and depleted.

Incomplete.

rate ?

I want your cock inside me

Real fag part 2
I guess you'll just have to stick it in me.
You're welcome. Now that I see how clear and smooth your dick / balls are, 9/10.
Ragnarok /10 (Really big and all, but I'd never go near the hair)
Head kind of looks weird with the rest of the dick. 7/10
The way you're pulling down on it makes it, especially the head, look horrible. 3/10
Now that is a nice penis. Pull back that foreskin. 9-9.5/10

R8

Hey I'm actually about 8". Thanks though.

me

prefer it trimmed?

older pic

The lack of cum on this thread is alarming. Please show me some semen, guys.

Fuck it worth a shot;

Anyone wanna swap pics, get a private, professional dick rate, or just chat shit then hmu on kik - mannyhew

Pull it back. Zoom out, remove your hand.

More of these Dick Pics From the Secret Annex. Do you not have a light source that would be acceptable in a normal habitation? The only thing I can see is that you're cut and your dick looks dry.

Hey I have no idea who you are or which dick it corresponds to, but no dick in this thread is about 8 inches.

I do, but it looks like you coated the camera lens in vaseline. The dick looks lovely, but your stomach doesn't, and its distracting.

That massive vein though. Fuuuuuck.

Shiny and thin. This is the rapier.

I think thats just how it is tbh. I dont wanna shave it all off. I do have an old pic of it shaved though that I think circulated on tumblr for a while. here

Real Fag Part 3
I'm not even gonna rate that thing. Just look at my previous posts about the dry dicks and fix yourself.
Gosh, yes.
Mmm.
That's honestly a perfect penis, though. Shave it all off.
Ew.

Cock or tits?

I'm clearly rating cocks, not tits.

This is medically horrifying.

I'm not asking for excuses, I'm just telling you what is going on.

Your dick looks fantastic in that photo, it has some real heft to it, which is nice.

older pic

ITT: people compare their tube worms.

me
That's the plan ;) how will we do it mate

To be honest, more people like it trimmed than shaved and keeping the stubble away just isnt worth the effort

Yeah I know, wasn't making excuses just saying that for the most part shaving is too much work