>stay home from school sick
>mom's not home, dad's watching me
>I wake up around noon, he's sitting in the living room watching something
>Offers me a cigarette
>Oh wow, I get to be cool like daddy
>fast forward a few years
>brother's friend comes over
>we find our parents carton of cigarettes
>we smoke the entire carton in the woods (not inhaling)
>parents find out
>mother makes us smoke an entire pack each (inhaling)
>sick as a fucking dog
>start stealing cigarettes out of their packs
>they don't ever notice
>fast forward a few more years
>they finally find out
>supports our habits
>fast forward to recent
>20 yo still smoking

So Sup Forums, how do I quit? I'm tired of paying for it because my preferred brand is not fucking cheap.

>not a nigger

any tips at all?

Don't buy anymore smokes. Problem solved.

Stop buying them. Quit cold turkey. Preferably on the weekend, because you'll need about three days to go through nicotine withdrawals. Take off work if necessary. Stay in bed, suffer for your mistakes. You'll be a grumpy cunt, so keep people away. Day three, maybe four, you'll stop craving as much. If you can make it through withdrawals, you'll have a much higher chance of success, provided you have decent self control.

Not a nigger huh well fuck you

Holy shit why didn't I think of that

cold turkey you bitch boy, thats the only way. dont be a faggot and try to find an alternate. quitting is quitting.

And do not, DO NOT try to wean yourself. Reducing how much you smoke will only start up withdrawals sooner (the second you get less nicotine, your body will get bitchy), but prolong them until you either stop completely or go back to smoking like regular.

Thanks that's actually helpful

No problem, mate.

just stop fucking buying cigarettes you dongus shit

Why try and make it easy on yourself? You are challenging yourself to quit so just do it hard and fast

I started smoking pot, then I quit smoking pot, then started drinking, and now I'm clean.

that's all I did, now I just have the occasional smoke if im drunk as shit near someone smoking

got your back op

Allen Carr - Easy way to stop smoking.

Read it carefully and trust it. You won't be the only one who quit with it and you won't be the last one. Thank me later

Your parents sound like fucking idiots, if that's how they raised you you're probably a retard anyway, just an hero now

I vaped but with a purpose. Bought everything I needed and bought a diy kit with everything I needed. Total cost around 150. Started on 6mg and slowing mixed it down to nothing. My last bottles I made had 0mg. Puffed on that for a month and was done.
No withdrawl, no craving
Stuff lasted me a year too.

Post a cock pic

I agree, any parent that thinks making their children smoke so they don't do it again is stupid.

Sorry though, I'm here to stay because besides the smoking my life is going pretty fantastically.

thanks I'll give that a look brother

Now you just suck dick for cum

>Newports aren't cheap
Kek, that was a good laugh.

if you can afford $20 a day on something you are literally getting nothing out of trade jobs with me

This

If you follow the guidelines in the book you have no choice but to quit. I stopped cold turkey after 5 or so years after reading that book. Never once doubted my decision nor have carved for a cigarette.

If you're smoking $20 worth of cigarettes, you smoke way, WAY too much or you live in a shit region. $20 buys me almost 4 packs of Newports.

>how do I quit?
cold turkey.

quit your bitching and man the fuck up. it's the only way.

it's 3 packs and yes I do live in a shit region

3 packs a day?
That's terrible.
I smoke a pack a day and I feel like a pathetic piece of shit for my chemical dependence.