Who will play her in the inevitable film adaptation?

Who will play her in the inevitable film adaptation?

Me! :3

Michael Cera

Are these games worth getting?

yeah

Ellen Page.

No. Watch the "the movie" on youtube.

Just throw a wig on Idris Elba and you're good to go. He can do anything.

Fuck the ending was so bad. Delete this, I don't wanna think about this game.

yes, they are also only two bucks each for the steam sale
/shill

Someone who seemed promising but then turned out to be an infuriating piece of shit.

Get it used from GameStop (if on console) and return it within the week. It'll take no more than 12 hrs to beat, and has next to no replay value IMO, because part of the experience hinges on you making snap decisions and going with your gut. It's really a decent play through, and appropriate for a Sup Forums board, but I dot think it's worth owning.

>hurr visual novels aren't gamez

It's a great game.

More importantly, who would play Chloe?

Are you the same guy who pretends he looks like MEW in every thread?

Who gets the role of best waifu?

No its full of tumblrshit and forced le reddit memes like me Gusta and all that. Only Sup Forumsedditors like it and their taste is awful.

Season 2 when? ;__;

january senpai

...really?
don't make me give this game the satisfaction of a google search.

Aside from the shitty forced memes, I really, really enjoyed this game.

Leonardo DiCaprio

its really not

It had a talented team of developers and voice actors and looks and sounds great, but the story and characters are so poorly written and make no sense.

Also we never see Rachel amber in the 30 minute dream sequence in the last episode. what the fuck man

yes, at least thats what the rumours are

at any rate its expected early next year

Telltale does better stories, but Life is Strange really shit all over them with the gameplay.

Not really... They can't do good stories without forced deaths or forced melodrama.

They are equally shit.