Homewrecker/ cheating thread

Homewrecker/ cheating thread,

Don't know why I am using Sup Forums yet again for advice on my love life but here I am as fellow femanon friends are too judgy and I cba explaining to people. It goes a little something like this:

> met a guy at work, who is in a relationship but we have such a great laugh
> both work in the hospital together and work closely
> he adds me on facebook
> I make an excuse to mail him, just for chat
> been chatting non stop for a week we genuinely have a crazy amount of things in common, see him sometimes in work, speak to late into the night on the phone
> casually ask about him and his girlfriend and he says they don't really see each other much because they are both swamped with work
>I really have an interest in him in both a physical and emotional sense
Does this sound as if I could be in? How would I seal the deal? I don't want to come across too keen incase I've picked it up wrong

Homewrecking experiences?
do you think I could be in with a shot?

> pic related

Tits or gtfo

Also obvious bait

Don't be a slutball. Tell your b/f that you're tired of him and make a clean break, then go and fuck this work friend. Have some fucking balls.

Yawn, no. Not wanting attention wanting help.

Tell him he's your soulmate then kiss him on the mouth. Guys love this kind of stuff :3

I am not in a relationship! This guy at work has a girlfriend and I don't know where he stands with her, as he has non stop spoke to me and we speak in work and phone each other etc. Don't know if it's just him being friendly or what. He's complimented me a few times about I look nice and have a nice figure not in a pervy way, in like a nice way.

>femanon
>not wanting attention

tits or gtfo nigger; user is anonymous, the second you indicate you're a walking pussy you're an attention whore.

As long as you're okay with him doing the same thing to you when you're time is up.

Would you seriously ever trust him to not talk to some other woman behind your back? Ohhh...but you two have things in common and possibly share feelings, so he'll be good to you, right?

It's swinging branches, lady. I tell men the same thing I'm telling you. You don't go after someone in a relationship, or just out of one.

If they are just out of a relationship: If you're unlucky, you're a rebound they'll dump soon. If you're lucky, it'll be something that lasts a little longer, but eventually they replace you for someone better.

Find someone who has been single. Has no baggage. Has taken the time for themselves. And is not currently in a relationship.

I know you won't listen, so enjoy your trust lacking relationship.

Would be glad to advise as I can relate to this.

but first tits or gtfo

I've been on this site for years, drop the act. Just had to show gender as it might be considered different the other way around, k?

I know that's my thing, I was thinking way into the future if he does it once will he do it again. However he might genuinely just be unhappy and not want to break up for no reason. I mean he barely sees her.. I'm not sure the full story. I have trust issues as it is. I feel like I'm probably doing the whole 'want what you can't have' thing. However I know a couple of people who have cheated or homewrecked and now have a function relationship. I don't think he's the kind of guy to cheat though, like doesn't seem that way. I'm like hm why talk to me ...

>met a guy at work
found your problem right here. don't shit where you eat kid

>femanon not posting tits
this is now a homewrecker thread

the way it works is he now works in a different part of the hospital from from and we will both be moving hospitals in a few weeks

Are you Kylie?

> casually ask about him and his girlfriend and he says they don't really see each other much because they are both swamped with work

Can't wait for him to use this excuse on you when you guys get together and he cheats on you. Sorry to break it to you, but you're new and exciting now, yet in a year or two he'll be moving on to that next sweet piece of ass that he manages to squeeze time from his swamped work schedule to always talk too.

and then you will never have to work with him or anybody he might have spoken to ever again in the future? it's about your reputation as a professional not whether things might be awkward between you two after you bump uglies

I'm impressed by the amount of cuckqueen pics you have and are rapidly posting

No, you're a literal cunt
>been on here for years
>doesn't know the rules

Look I know what it's like and I understand that but then again can you think Of it this way,you're stuck in a relationship you don't want to be in, but you just stay in it because it's easier to do? And then you start talking to someone else and realise you have a lot in common? You genuinely could find the person you spend your life with?

What I mean is, we speaking during work and after and in the morning before, however he works 6 days and she works an hour away like 5 days so they are both always working and shifts overlap

Yes pretty much I'm moving to a different hospital. So there is not even a chance really and he's not the type to go on about it tbh.

Nope nope nope. You should know the rules. Identifies gender does not identify titties. Show or gtfo.

Yawn? You know the rules, whore.

sauce

I'm not trying to stop you, I'm just warning you that people who cheat tend to continue cheating. I wish you the best of luck and I hope you two really do hit it off!

If you two are meant for each other then by all means get together, but if he does fuck you over eventually it was no one's fault but your own.

Quick question, do you smoke?

Tell him there's no such thing as true love. Also tell kanta Claus

Why tf did you come here and start this thread if you're not going to listen to anyone and just argue instead. You are petulant and defiant. I doubt he would want to date you anyway.

I know a guy that did

Keep what you have going. Wait for him to make a move, since he is the one in a relationship, you should really wait for him to give you the go ahead. You could try inviting him out to something casual after work or something.

Since you seem worried you might have picked up the wrong signals, that's my advice.

Only niggers and Filipinos work in hospitals.

why would you come here and start this thread if you're not going to post tits*

fixed

also, shut up cuck

Just give me the fucking source faggot.

faggot cuck

ITT a bunch of monogamous assholes torture themselves over not being psychic.

Just be honest and do what you can for as long as you can.

Life is pain with moments of pleasure until we fix it. Stop trying to control everything. Relax.

Be honest with eachother and with yourselves and with reality.

Thanks, I appreciate what you say. I totally understand where you're coming from and I am paranoid about everything at the best of times but I don't know. I've not really felt this way about anyone in a long time.. I thank you, hopefully he realises how much it would benefit him to at least even dump her. Or maybe consider dumping her, I don't know though. It's so annoying I don't know where I stand.

I would refrain from lying and just tell him the truth over drinks. I'm into not eating dick at night. Be alluring nudge the opinions of your loves

Tits or gtfo hoe

How new are you? That rule only applies when the femanon is using her sex for attention, not when it's necessary to the story.

You don't just jump on femanons and demand tits. You only do that for attention whores.

Please lurk moar until you understand how this place works, k? Good :)

Yeah I totally agree. I've planned a night out with a group of people and he will be there. So who knows maybe drunken words will be exchanged. I don't know if he would cheat I'm sure he would probably dump her, it's just trying to show I'm interested and show how much of a laugh we have together without him possibly being like wtf

somewhere on tumblr, i don't remember

Femidiot trying to tell a man how a site works, LOL.
The rule is tits or get the fuck out, post tits, we help. Or gtfo

cuck

Thank you, fuck I know it was only relevant to the bloody story