Is there a single male character on this show who isn't completely incompetent, creepy, and/or an actual rapist...

Is there a single male character on this show who isn't completely incompetent, creepy, and/or an actual rapist? It's feminism: the TV show.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cJ-TVhKO7Vc
hipertextual.com/2016/06/oitnb-racismo-desigualdad-privilegio
translate.google.com.mx/translate?sl=es&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=es&ie=UTF-8&u=https://hipertextual.com/2016/06/oitnb-racismo-desigualdad-privilegio&edit-text=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Caputo, Bennett, Donaldson, Larry, Piper's brother, etc.

Is there a single female character on this show who isn't a criminal or a power-mad cunt?

>Caputo
Portrayed as fairly incompetent, always needs other people to sort out his problems, and also a bit creepy

>Bennett
Complete non-character, has the personality of a wet rag. Maybe not creepy/rapey, granted, but fairly incompetent.

>Donaldson
Working as a busboy in his late 40s/50s - maybe he was competent as a CO, but he's pretty useless now.

>Larry
Just a cuck who did everything Piper told him to until he finally started banging her friend instead. Incompetent.

>Piper's brother
An overgrown manchild who lives in a trailer in the woods? He's about as much of a failure as you can be.

Say did anybody else beat off when Nicky Nichols fingered Alex Vause? I was stroking it really really hard.

You're basically right
But to play devil's advocate, the only girl that wasn't flawed as fuck died this season. All the women are just as bad, and even if the writers think the inmates are all good people, they're all portrayed as narcissistic idiots who are in due to their idiocy

If you watch it and assume the characters aren't the writers' mouthpieces, but instead just idiots spouting bullshit, it becomes a surprisingly well-characterised drama

Caputo
But yeah. The show is pretty bad at that, all of the new prison guards being evil was a bit stupid.

>denounces show as feminist propaganda
>uses terms like "creepy" to describe men

I know some dyed hair landwhale false flagging when I see it, xir.

Not for me, I don't find either of them particularly attractive. To be fair they both look like 'real women' rather than hot actresses so it's realistic I guess, just not great lesbian viewing.

Yeah but the women are almost always victims of their circumstance, as shown in the back stories, whereas many of the men are just evil for no good reason.

Laura is ultra hot sultry, especially as a raven hair. That Natasha chick looks like a real kinky fuck too.

Plus both of their characters tend to be really rough sex machines, so the thought of them coming together makes my dick so hard.

The female criminals are all portrayed as dindus though.

The men on the show are definitely 'creepy', but they don't actually resemble real human beings. They're a feminist archetype, nothing more.

remember when crazy eyes was an actual crazy and unstable person

now she's a regular person and a really good writer

Why are you surprised?

The women are just as if not more fucked up than the male characters but they are convicts so fucked up is to be expected. I never get the anti feminist bullshit for this show when every character on the show has issues and prejudices.

>Maybe not creepy/rapey
He literally raped Daya through the first two(?) seasons. Statutory, but still.

The female vet. The softy from season 1. Sophia's wife. That guard who became a lollypop lady.
...Pretty much everyone but the inmates and Fig.

>Yeah but the women are almost always victims of their circumstance,
I'll never understand why people keep saying this. Being sympathetic isn't the same as being absolved.

She almost beat a woman to death, became catatonic over it, then contributed to an actual death while freaking the fuck out over the incident.

Caputo is just constantly in a situation where hes powerless.
Try to make real changes around the prison? MCC changes everything to fit the budget and turns his ideas into shit.
Try to fix the guard situation by suspending the psychopath?
Head of security threatens to quit along with like half the guard force if you do.

Caputos a guy trying to do the right thing but just cant catch a break.

I like how the inmates are all eloquent and literate and can reference classic literature and cinema and aren't completely disgusting subhuman trash. And they all have sympathetic reasons for ending up in prison

And all of the guards are psychopathic monsters who get off on torturing people

youtube.com/watch?v=cJ-TVhKO7Vc

>Typical prison inmate

Red has murdered at least 5 people that we know off.
Nicky is a hopeless drug addict and has only herself to blame.
Manwomen stole thousands of dollars.
Alex was a drug smuggler for years.

Yes they are all in a way sympathetic, but they are certainly show as being awful people in their own right.

But I will agree the new guards this season were cartoon villains, but I did have hope for Piscatella until he went full evil near the end.

>show is about women
>male character has the most development and is the most realistic character

>and aren't completely disgusting subhuman trash. And they all have sympathetic reasons for ending up in prison
Except that one filthy Spanish chick.

oh, haven't gotten that far yet

>black lives dont matter

This show is clearly for women and liberals, I don't know why guys watch it

>development
>in the same end-of-his-tether, superiors-have-him-by-the-balls, frantic-mediation-between-inmates-and-suits position he's been in since season one
>even after becoming the warden

That original MCC guy who has the blog is probably the most developed of anyone. But fuck giving any screen time to the guy who had the guts to throw away the only, cushy, follower life he'd ever known for the sake of fighting a gigantic corporate web for the quality of life of a bunch of criminals he has no personal reason to give a fuck about beyond his moral compass.

>that awkward as fuck "You're a straight white male. You don't get to be the victim." line
What the fuck was the point of Judy King

if you're a man and enjoy this show you deserve to be castrated

Would you rather Flaca or Maritza

Its me or the 4 season is like more racist?

the men were also more over the top evil

the black one dies

>but I did have hope for Piscatella until he went full evil near the end.
This was just daft. Would have been better to have Piscalella trying to protect his men and appease Caputo at the same time and getting caught in the middle of it and fired, rather than Piss some how having leverage over Caputo who should have fired him ages ago but it wouldn't have suited the plot.

Does any of that actually matter? If you don't like something don't watch it. Pretty simple really.

>What the fuck was the point of Judy King
Comic relief.

Flaca irl, Maritza in the show

Careful, if a cartoon villain overhears you, he might actually make you do it.

that'd be so awful

gun to your head, would you rather missionary leg lock hand holding with maritza or hair pulling ass up face down with flaca

OP BTFO first post

>attributing arbitrary character trait buzzwords to all of these people
Nigger just say everyone who isn't you is incompetent and get on with it.

hipertextual.com/2016/06/oitnb-racismo-desigualdad-privilegio

>The articles says: How the fourth season of OITNB exposes racism, inequality and privilege

Basically i dont watch OITNB, but now i see is full of "illuminati agenda"
>translate.google.com.mx/translate?sl=es&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=es&ie=UTF-8&u=https://hipertextual.com/2016/06/oitnb-racismo-desigualdad-privilegio&edit-text=
>In English

yfw afro puffs is the only reason i watch and wish she had her own show

More like: Orange Is The New Shit... Amirite?

Except they aren't

To parody Paula Deen

Sup Forums has almost literally became nega-tumblr where people endlessly bitch over a show that hurts their sensibilities except with a right-slant.

So I've been wondering for a while, is there even any nudity in this show?

Every episode

ok professor