Ok this is a serious question. I live in an American college town...

Ok this is a serious question. I live in an American college town, and the town is completely overrun with asian exchange students. There are more asian students here than any other minority.

But when I go out to a bar on a friday night, literally zero non-white people.

What gives? Don't give me that asians cant drink because of genetic reasons or whatever, they clearly do in their own countries so what is the deal?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcohol_flush_reaction
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They are busy at home fucking your sister

K, I'm just genuinely curious.

>Don't give me that asians cant drink because of genetic reasons or whatever
m8 they literally cannot though, it's not even an Sup Forums meme

Had a chink friend that would drink half a beer and go red, couldnt walk after 2.

How do they do it in their own countries like in the OP pic? They seem to drink regularly then..

Asians don't know what fun is

They simply do not drink anything close to what we do. Just find some asian friends and see for yourself.

also this

you literally have no idea what the fuck you are talking about. the 'asian flush' makes asians less prone to being drunk than somebody without it because asian metabolize alcohol faster.

Leave the fucking basement and see for yourself. I have never seen an asian take more than 5 shots and keep standing.

talking with a literal idiot.

look up what the causes the asian flush in the first place and tell me again how it in any way causes an asian to get drunk faster than somebody without it.

they also feel the negative acetaldehyde side effects faster

Look, I never said that is what causes it or not. I just know what happens. Chinks cant handle their liquor or banter, that's a fact. Every fucking time I would go out, it's always the asians that go home by 10 in an alcohol induced coma so you tell me what the fuck is up with that.

There is no reason to be upset.

being drunk = more alcohol in your bloodstream / system than the body can metabolize

If asians can metabolize alcohol faster than non-asians, how the fuck can you get drunk faster?

I didn't say that. They get many of the side effects instead of the buzz.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcohol_flush_reaction

They probably go to bars in Chinatown

asians go to asian bars and whites go to white bars
talk to some asians and ask where they go, the asian bars are an entirely different experience, its more like licking an armpit than having a night out

They go to karaoke

FACT

FILLIPINOS

ARE THE MOST POWERFUL RACE

In the world

>no pinay gf to empower my generic pool with her most powerful genes
Life is suffering

>Ok this is a serious question. I live in an American college town, and the town is completely overrun with asian exchange students. There are more asian students here than any other minority.
>But when I go out to a bar on a friday night, literally zero non-white people.
>What gives? Don't give me that asians cant drink because of genetic reasons or whatever, they clearly do in their own countries so what is the deal?

Because they come from some shit hole town in China where their dad earns 5 yuan a month as the 3rd assistant dung-hill inspector, and they don't want to go back there until they've got a million dollars in the bank. They are studying all day and all night to steal the jobs that in old days would have been 100% white men, but now white men are lazy video gaming slackers and losers who don;t have any greater ambition than earning enough money for a case of hot pockets a month.

Spent a few years living in Suzhou态they can drink and they do drink, heavily.

>having ambition when mind uploading is just 20 years away

Lets not fight, my white-friend. Lets be friends.

middle one is a real cutie

i don't see international students drink/party often unless its the typical spoilt lazy rich ones imo. there's either hardcore study nerd on merit or richfag with rich parents international students.

either one most asians have their own bars/karaoke places/etc.

t. live in toronto, went to uoft, 30% international students.

because being drunk on your ass every fucking time is the pinnacle of "fun". Go get AIDS and Ebola, faggot.

Nice photoshop, race traitor!

i get asian flush and drink harder than white people.

biochemistry wise, red face isn't from alcohol, its from processing alcohol much faster hence why asians can actually drink more than whites.

hey, HEY, HEY, THIS IS RIBRARY