Real black magic and how it works

Real black magic and how it works.

here is my explanation of black magic in arabic countries like morocco. Also be ready to see shitty english

1. Most magicians in morcco are either deep in the big cities like marrakesh casablanca and such or are away from any type of village. As most people are known in a village. Being a magician would get ur cover blown pretty quickly.

cont?

Other urls found in this thread:

arabnews.com/node/391047
alarabiya.net/articles/2007/10/04/39930.html
blueabaya.com/2011/09/magical-moroccan-maids.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

people actually believe on this shit but not in god ayyyyyyyyyy

arabnews.com/node/391047

alarabiya.net/articles/2007/10/04/39930.html

blueabaya.com/2011/09/magical-moroccan-maids.html

8-\

2. Magicians are expensive as fuck. Inorder to hire magician to put a curse onto someone your going to have to pay him atleast 2 million dirhams or 2000 dollars. Since morocco is a third world country and most people are pretty poor paying an ammount that big is only possible when u reaaally fucking hate someone. Big time.
I guess noone wants me to cont so i dont know if its worth writing all down.

Retarded or what?

please do. This thread is reaping consecutive dubs after all

continue

loved this episode.

continue

3. Alrigth lets get into the procces of the black magic. Inorder for someone to be able to be able to perform black magic he must have a connection to the shatan ( satan ).There alot alot of fake magicians in morocoo who just scam people for cheap prices arround 500 dollars. These people dont know shit and have no connections to the devil.

4. 4. How magicians contact the devil. This is probably the most unknown part of black magic. But this i know for sure: Inorder for a magician to contact the shatan he or she must commit crimes against the islam.Such as spitting/peeing on a holy quran or burning it. Now dont go buying qurans inorder to shit on them since thats not all your gonna need. Your most likely gonna need some sort of duhat ( verse of the quran ) or some athor type of verse that ur gonna have to use inorder to contact him.

Cont?

What show is this, might I ask? Found this in a non sequitur images thread, been contemplating the context for ages

Yallah akhi, tafadil.

Continue I wanna see where this goes

5. The black magic part.
After a customer goes to a magician to contact him he must supply the magician with things such as these : He must have a few hair strings of the victim, Must have his full name and a picture of the victim ( obviously printed out ) Must have a piece of cloth that the victim owned. After that the magician will put those items together in a sack. After that he will put the curse onto those items wich will then connect to the victim himself. The sack will be burried underground. Most likely in someones grave, could be anyones... Sometimes a magican will add a item like a sheeps skull to the sack. Curses vary from never being able to marry someone to never being able to have a child. This is a very simple explanation since this is already long enough.

kys sandnigger

>black magic
>white hand
nope

5. Removing the curse.
In morocco their are special research teams that specialize in finding cursed sacks/items. Most of the times they dig up graves in order to find the cursed sacks wich they then proceed to burn or simply destroy.Finding magician is the easyest thing there is but sadly most of the police are corrupt and wont arrest magicians aslong as the magicians pay the police.

I hope this has educated you on how real black magic works. If u ever visit morocco or any arabics country i highly suggest u dont visit magicians as they might take you as their prey...

Any questions are welcome. Ill also post this in the athor thread incase some anons didnt see it.

sandnigger can't count

oops sorry tired.

How to become a black magician in two easy steps!
>Be black
>Do magic
And there you have it chaps, you can thank me later!

Fuck off sand nigger, fucking muslim bs, not only your the cancer of europe but you actualy want to set us back into the dark ages. Whats next, flat earth ? Shaira for Sup Forums how to make your own kebab thread. I fucking piss on ur graves on my day off. Fking bitches

Autism: the post

>Must have his full name and a picture of the victim
>Curses vary from never being able to marry someone to never being able to have a child
Sounds like he takes a look at the person and takes an educated guess about their future.
>Yeah this ugly fat fuck's never getting married.
>This lady's over 50. I'll "curse" her to never have children.

Could go for kebab right now actually

Haha i see where you coming from user and i totally agree with that on those people that allegedly guess peoples future. But this shit is different. The only thing the person gets is a picture clothing hair and sometimes a name and thats all. There are teams that look for these thing in graves for a reason. Also curses vary like i said. Death wishes can also happen

Don't understand how people worship satan do all sort of bad things towards holy scriptures insulting God and than go to sleep in peace. I have difficulties sleeping after watching a good horror movie, but these people seem to have no problem doing all these thing and not being bothered about it

Well comparing watching a horror movie and this is different you know. You cant sleep becuase the movie scared you. Cursing someone isnt really scare. Mabe for the people that see it happen.
But yes i too dont know how people can sleep after doing that

Is there a way to know if you are cursed?

Nope.Well only if something is going wrong in ur life and u know someone hates ur very badly. But thats it

>black magic
>how it works
>black
>work

I'm calling bullshit

I agree. sounds pretty tasty

Can they do other things besides curses? Like making someone fall in love for example.

I feel like you haven't been listening. Obviously The Shaitan has no power over positive emotions like love.

OP's cursed to talk like a retarded faggot for the rest of his life

>OK so step one if u wanna get cursed on sum 1 you need they picture, nevermind the fact that photography is a relatively new invention and black magic has been performed for thousands of years. Just trust me on this one LOLROFL

checked

>o yeah the contacting the devil part is a sekret lol I CANT TELL U THAT

Holy fuck you're retarded. You do realise as technologie has advanced new methods have been created right? Its like saying magicians should use horses rather then cars to travel.

Boring and fake story. Can't believe I wasted 5 minutes of my life reading this garbage

I know in that time they used to make very detailed sketches of the victims face. Why draw now if you can take a picture in this day and age

Took u 5 mins 2 read? U must be cursed with slow reading times by nigger magic.

Please. I'm very intrigued

Believe what u want.U should probably go out their and try it yourself but you wont do that anyways.Muh everything that i dont know shit about is fake.

This thread belongs in the bullshit portion of /x/.

ITT: we prove that people will believe in anything so long as it makes them feel like they have a bit of power.

This is as cringe worthy as the Wiccans..

You know nothing Jon SNU

Secret? OP clearly fucking said he didnt know muhc about it you autist

I think those stupid people have something important to tell us about our own idiocy: God is fake, friend.

>God is fake

Can't proof it

>muhc
If you are going to samefag OP at least try to fix your fucking horrible spelling. Isn't it about time you go cast magic missile or something?

>not ever accedently type to quick and create a spelling mistake like that
Nigger doesnt even know.

Do you know anything about magic books? I always thought It'd be pretty cool to read one of the old ones

don't make him too angry. shaitan will eff you up real bad

>defending an obvious samefag
>being a twat
>sucking all of the dicks
>you
>dying alone

This one is a good one! Full of magics!

>Real black magic
>arabic countries like morocco.
troll overload

you are fucking gay pedophiles

go to fucking dick retarded clown

klatu verada...n.... necktie... nectar... nickle, noodle....

Broken BRILLIANCE is beyond the COMPREHENSION of mere mortals such as yourself, the 7 Gods have not made their REVELATIONS clear to you.

You should class yourself as obsolete and
DELETE
DELETE
DELETE
Yourself