I'm so confused by this.. I have a drug test Friday and the only thing for sure that's in me is thc...

I'm so confused by this.. I have a drug test Friday and the only thing for sure that's in me is thc.. can I get away with fake pee for this?

Also, what does the no thc/phn mean? I know a 5 panel includes a thc test, but could this mean they are ignoring a positive for thc?

Idk, but bump dude

the panel might include weed but they wont count it against you

You're totally fucked, dude.

For what type of work?

This is a guarantee? You can attest to this or is it an assumption

Healthcare in nyc
Why? Lol

just take fake piss. they work 100 percent. ive done it everytime. just be aware of temperature.

yeah. google ways to mask it. food/drink. I wouldn't risk cheating tho.

when i took a test they wrote on the paper what they were testing for and what they werent, and it looked similar to that.

So why wouldn't they be testing for thc or angel dust tho? Could it be because of the potential for false positives?

not sure, when i took mine they excluded benzos only.

there getting to the point where there is the tech to piss test dna, compare to dna swab. some employers want blood test as well.

PHN is probably phenobarbital, not pcp, and in NYC either could be legal and they probably avoid asking for mental health / Rx history in such a Dem city

That being said I've passed several times through both substitution of human specimen and once through dilution with water only, but never tried synthetic.

Ok, so it's 100 percent okay if positive for pot then? You're certain? Cause I'll just take the test with my own pee if that's the case.

they cant accurately link the piss to you like that. so i doubt theyd waste their time.

id say take the fake piss, for 100 percent certainty . I dont want to tell you its for sure because you never know, they might try n pull some bullshit on you.

How the fuck are employers still discounting people over weed?

Okay, I've faked an NYC Drug Test before...

The only way to pass is to not eat/eat as little as possible (THC is in your fat) start drinking as much water as you can from now until Friday to flush out your system, take a complete multivitamin daily, and drink 2 creatine shakes on Thurday, one on Friday morning.

The creatine and vitamin levels will make it look appear normal-- like you didn't cheat by starving yourself and drinking tons of water. Also, the creatine will make your piss look more yellow instead of completely clear.

Good luck!

(Btw, if you've been smoking every day 3+ times, you're already fucked. If that case, fake pee might be your best bet)

I don't know what the no THC thing means... but drug testing companies let you go in a room and handle everything yourself. So you should be good to go with fake piss.

So the no thc thing doesn't mean they will let it slide?

this, they legally cant search you or stand in the room while you piss, unless its court ordered

Bump

Unless you're doing other drugs, you're golden.