Is he just a meme?

Is he just a meme?

>meat is murder

But animals kill eachother all the time

No but you do have to have some air of pretentiousness to enjoy him but you can actually enjoy the music
I assume you've never heard his stuff outside of maybe pulse demon but listen to merzbuddha or merzbeat before anything else

lions dont cage their prey and force feed it/breed it endlessly just to capitalize on their meat

No but they would if they could

I'm smarter than most animals.

if they were smart enough you know they would

Lol, this.

Veggies on suicide watch

Enjoy heart disease, meatcucks

Enjoy fart disease, veggiecuck

so blatant

It's always hilarious when meatgenerates admit they're nothing more than mindless animals.

meat is good murder

Is he just a meme?

>But animals kill eachother all the time
Animals don't have the mental capacity to understand ethics, so there's no sense in comparing yourself to animals in that regard.

This, pulse demon is pretty boring compared to lots of his other work but it's always the only one people hear

Eating meat is as natural as eating leafy greens, you're just upset because you're a wimp

He might be a bit crazy considering his life choices (blindly supporting Peta and being extremely vocal about animal rights while releasing an album of nothing but overwhelming noise every month that no one would listen to at this point)
I like his works though, especially the ones that focus on drone, psychedelic music and less on the unbearable distortion you hear on Pulse Demon

pretentious moron worshipped by poser kiddos

If meat is murder why does he always have someone's wiener in his mouth?

I have no problem with people killing animals in a hunt, if they're going to use their meat to eat or whatever, but the meat industry treats them worse than Jews were treated by Nazis. Even though animals have no sense of higher importance or sentience as much as we do, the way the meat industry treats them is horrific and they should at least kill them in a quick blow, so to speak.