How can Kanye West be our new treasurer? Is this a joke? Having money doesn't make you good with money...

How can Kanye West be our new treasurer? Is this a joke? Having money doesn't make you good with money. Tell me this is a joke. WTF is going on?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vU5dREsiXVc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you're an idiot, he was just visiting a friend. kanye will literally never have any political power

I don't think he is, they just know each other. Also Kanye doesn't have money, I'm pretty sure he's heavily in debt.

just invested in exxon, shits going to go up. Thank you russian overloard putin. Your regressive ways and your little blonde puppet will make me rich. That, and you piss off all the libtards.

Sorry people of the future you'll never see blue skys lmao, sincerely the "I got mine" generation.

Way to take the joke and run with it.

Damn it I miss old Sup Forums.

Sigh...

Exactly. He just visited Trump to learn how to divorce a Thot.

Kim would have to pay him alimony to keep is standard of living up. She already bailed his ass out once. Kim wifed kanye up.

Double dubs for grey skys of progress. Bring on that fossil fuel!!!

>kanye will literally never have any political power

"trump will literally never have any political power" - everyone in the country before the last election

i really wouldn't put it past this stupid country to elect that stupid nigger

>"I got mine" generation
>Not baby boomers
Kill yourself.

So all you Trump supporters... What's it like to know you cucked your own futures away? Are you still in denial about how you were all lied to by a greasy con man? Was it worth throwing your futures away just to make liberal pussies cry? Must be nice to know that you and the liberals will be eating shit for the next 4 years, at least something will be bi-partisan.

Good point

>"I got mine"
Millenials, xers, boomers, we're all in that category. Millenials can vote, that makes them liable for the outcome of the decisions made by our leaders.

Eat my dick faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=vU5dREsiXVc

What are you talking about? It just keeps getting better and better

user, it's real. totally real. kayne west is going to be the next u.s. treasurer.

keep believing everything you read, it's all 100% true.

Fuck you and your dead mother in the ass.

Dry.

More Trump ego-fuck shit. "See I like niggers." I hip with the Kanye." I don't know what the fuck he's doing. A couple football players showed up. Bill Gates. I was very disappointed to hear that Gates was there. It's just one big 24/7 fuckfest for the Trumpster. The dudes got to be hypo-manic. Get ready for the all day private meeting with Putin!

Kanye, like Trump, is an actual no-bullshit genius.

kys

He was just teaching his old friend the correct pronunciation of "ooga booga".

>kanye will literally never have any political power
being this dumb, omg
kys

Until he runs in 2020.
The way I see it, him visiting Trump is Kanye getting that political rep.