Were we supposed to like him?

Were we supposed to like him?

what's not to like?

most movies are made with a non-autistic audience in mind, but there's always people like you

Not if you're a cameron

>it's a 'ferris bueller commits vehicular manslaughter and gets away with it' episode

He's a murdering kike, so no.

he has a girlfriend so I take it no we weren't supposed to

Yes, but not you OP. Your brain capacity does not allow such awareness, and asking others to explain so as to facilitate your low comprehensive abilities is most likely a waste of time, and futile.

Why did he do it?

the viewer is cameron

Kikes don't need an excuse to kill filthy goyim.

Good job triggering all the oldfags, op.

No. He was a threat to order and the status quo of 1980s white American suburbia

Now you realize the protagonist of the movie is really Cameron, he is the character with an arc in the movie and Ferris is just a plot device.

ummmm, he didn't get away with it. he had to pay a $175 fine

But he IS white American suburbia. He's the "politically correct rebel".

holy shit why do whites wrinkle so fast.

>tfw no more movies being made in the chicago suburbs anymore

Life moves pretty fast

How come Ferris never tried to give Cameron real adivce and instead just dragged him along on wacky misadventures that were mostly for his own entertainment?

Gee I wonder why

normie film for normies. Fucking pathetic if you actually enjoy this steamy heap of shit.

>Matthew "I'll Flatten A Mick, Driving Auto Or Stick" Broderick
>Matthew "Speed Bump? Nah, Just Some Chump" Broderick
>Matthew "You'll Go Far, When I Hit You With My Car" Broderick
>Matthew "When I'm driving in Ireland, the roads are a dire land" Broderick
>Matthew "Highway to Dublin, my diesel's a bubblin'" Broderick
>Matthew "Hit pedestrians real fast, when drivin' in Belfast" Broderick
>Matthew "If I see you in Limerick, I'll run over your dick" Broderick

This.

underrated post

>Ferris Bueller your my hero
Though Cam did want to bang Sloane.

No, you were supposed to recognise that there was a middle ground between Ferris and Cameron that neither had managed to recognise.

Ferris goes too far in everything he does and this decadent excess gets him into trouble. He's saved by his more grounded friends and family every time, never does he actually solve his own problems because he's too busy living in this fantasy universe that is the adolescent daydream.