So the CEO of Exxon is now Trump's Secretary of State? Well you did it...

So the CEO of Exxon is now Trump's Secretary of State? Well you did it. You fucking inbreds shouldn't be allowed to vote.

how does the affect anything?

All hail the retard

cry more libshit, all you cucks deserve to be ground into fucking dogfood.

better than being a butthurt pussy who thinks the world is going to end because trump is president

i learned that conservatives don't care they're getting buttfucked by the government as long as a Republican is president.

Anyone else psyched about Rick Perry getting to be in charge of modernizing our nuclear weapons program?

Hail, hail the brain damaged one

fuck yeah, Bought some XOM last week, its gunna be fun.

Two idiots finally together!

Wow! what a great thought out and detailed response going in-depth about how this is a bad thing. You cited your sources so well.

Exhibit A of why I am leaving America

Of course they voted for Trump! He fucks his daughter...They can relate.

CEO OF A MASSIVE CORRUPT OIL COMPANY WITH INSANE LEVELS OF WEALTH NOW HOLDS A MAJOR POSITON IN AMERICA'S LEADERSHIP SYSTEM.
IF YOU CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHATS WRONG WITH THAT, ITS TIME TO TAKE YOUR OWN LIFE

Ok there is a spot for you on the plane with refugees going back to syria

>checked

Just a few hours ago, the cucks were whining about how Trump supporters never gave them a single argument but instead keep using insults and buzzwords.

Then they turn around and post this shit.

Take as many leftists as you can. You have no home in the US anymore.

this has never happened before has it?

People who voted Trump:
would you have voted for Cruz if he had been on the ticket?

sounds a lot more like Democrats and voting for a corrupt, warmongering conservative Hillary over Trump

>implying America's leadership hasn't been in bed with big corporations all along
>implying the president isn't a figurehead for the slobbering pleb masses to fight over to no effect

>haliburton

Like that wouldve been any different with sHillary and the TTP

At least one person in his fucking cabinet publicly acknowledged global warming

Congratulations on electing your first communist president, America!

nope

and sufficed to say Cruz would have got his ass kicked in the electoral college too Mitt Romney style if he was the Republican nominee

if there are any group of people who shouldnt be allowed to vote,its your modern day democrat.contribute something other then collecting welfare to america for once,maybe people will listen to your temper tantrums

What a world we live in. Conservatives are suddenly concerned about war mongering .

they can have feelings

and ignore all the plants and operatives trying to steal elections even from within their own party

but look at the tantrums even after recounts kek

who needs TV when you have this kind of entertainment

actually I voted for Johnson but nice try Democuck

Your kind shouldn't be allowed to live.
And with any luck, you won't be around soon.
Just do society a favor and inhale deeply when the time comes.

What does that even mean lol

I cum every time you cucks cry

Maybe not, but her cabinet choices wouldn't be literally the end of America

Finally somebody who isn't a retard

everyone who voted trump is either a completely edgy faggot or retard from dumbfuckistan of the US.

Oh and there's a 90 percent chance they are white.

He drained the swamp so that he might fill his Cabinet.

>literally
through the eeeeeyes of child

this is what you learned in school

aww. wittle babby butthurt?
why of course he is, he didn't get his way.

Fuck off shill faggot, go suck Hillary's reptilian fem-dick

facts brah. I thought Hillary was a cunt but I vote for the person capable of doing the job. Trump should blow his own brains out and be the hero to the entire world.

remember the person who made this post claims to be intelligent

>Oh and there's a 90 percent chance they are white.
t. butthurt non-white

aww another moron.

Well at least the nigger freed weed before he left offic.
There's no way the forefather's didn't write poetry for a white scumlord to own power without resolution of laws.

Still better than electing a Russian sponsored fuckface.

>facts
>brah
nah but your brah-level pol analysis does infantilize

You fucking liberal democratic piles of shit deserve every fucking inch of asspain that youve gotten from this election, Bernie was a great fucking canidate, but no democrats got scared because he was going give away more shit to the gibs me dats so they replaced him with a criminal that wasent going to do shit but start wars with other coutrys, a Hillary future is not one we want to live in i hope she fucking dies before the next election comes

yawn

Nah I'm white, I'm just capable of voting in my own best interest and basic cognitive function.

sure kid. stay delusional.

Let me explain something to you stupid Conservacunts.
Trump's cabinet choices along with the fact that the Republican party have complete control over all areas of lawmaking means that:
A. Social freedoms will evaporate faster than they can be enacted.
B. The economy will dive directly into the ground and explode as the Rich gain more and more money and spend less and less, while the middle class is payed less and taxed more, driving a massive gap between the two, causing the working class to starve, and ensuring the country's doom, I will be sincerely surprised if our dollar manages to stay above the worth of a Zimbabwean dollar.
C. We will likely throw ourselves into war after war as the bloodhungry Conservative establishment uses the military it funds almost exclusively above anything else.
D. Crime will rise as it becomes the only means by which anyone can feed themselves, and throws the country into Anarchy.

Enjoy your power, you braindead little faggots.

no that would make you a nigger.

The russians like trump because he wants to fix relations with them, but you fucking liberals cant see facts can you

Grayfag here.

I learned many years ago that it's all about sticking it to the Dems no matter what.

sorry kid.

if this is how they act when they lose, why the fuck not kek

btw I meant that in the "he should resign or have a heart attack " kind of way not the "someone should kill him" kind of way. kthxfbi

>voting in my own best interest
you realize the elite manufacture your consent right? no.. I don't think you realize this son

you aren't able to conceive much less articulate your 'own best interest'
>voting my basic cognitive function
res ipsa loquitur

it's ok Sup Forumsro better luck with the bait next time

"You have a medical problem," the judge told Sandford, adding that it is "nothing to be ashamed or embarrassed about."

>1 year in prison

No surprise. After all your own perceived superiority is the only thing that keeps your pathetic narcissist psyche from collapsing.
We don't care what you think.
Fall in line when the day comes or society will dispose of you in a with a bullet to the back of the head in a shallow grave.

We are now an "Oilgarchy"

Nigger America's been owned by people like that since oil's been around, the only difference is that now they don't even hide.
>but we totally fight for freedom in the middle east and don't kill civilians for oil
Try harder with this bullshit ass bait next time.

When has Exxon ever done anything malicious or unethical?

>hurrdurr oil companies are evil and don't provide necessary services

there so much alike

keep thinking that while you watch america become great again

I'm not sorry, because I'm not living here anymore. You'll be sorry though. As the economy collapses and you can no longer afford anything but TV dinners and a one room hovel, you'll be sorry.

Bitch all you want blackboy it ain't gonna bleach your skin

>flying to another country to try to murder people
>y-you have nothing to be ashamed about

Sorry you didn't work hard in life and become someone important. I guess it makes you feel better bitching about it.

Oh he's mad.

LOL, ok buddy, sure. Theres about a 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 percent chance of anything getting better.

Under the recommendation of two former secretaries of state.

t. random faggot on the internet

Obama parties in Denver at the 08 DNC with AT&T execs shortly after changing his mind regarding warrantless wiretaps after years of bitching about Bush on the very issue and promising on the campaign trail until the DNC not to massively spy on Americans for the NSA and telcoms

>Trump becomes President
>we iz oligarchy now

these funny teenagers

I don't care what goes up there because they are all corrupt anyway or they won't even be allowed to run for prez. All I want is too see niggers get fucked out of welfare and to keep the other non-whites out of this formerly white country. Hope he builds that wall cause niggers are worse than corrupt politicians, hell even wars.

Can anyone name a single thing the republicans have done to help the common man in the last 50 years? If no one can, why vote republican?
>Inb4 Hillary.
Look at the parties not the candidates

If you are even asking you need to read "real" news

Also, good. America runs on oil bro, not catering to broke ass citizens who don't do shit with their lives. Try contributing to society, it feels good.

So why mention that most voters are white then? You enjoy sucking nigger cocks or something?

I for one think that Trump is a great leader and that he will finally make Russia the leader of the free world!

lol yeah as opposed to secretary of state hillary clinton, literally an international criminal of the highest order

christopher hitchens (tips fedora) pointed out the evil of the clinton family in the fucking 90s how are people unaware of this

louis ck unironically called her a wonderful amazing woman who he would vote for no matter who she was running against

>complains about people complaining about obama
>goes on a crusade against president elect

become an hero faggot

omg kanye has tiny hands....

what is going on!?!?

>Thinks that rich people need to work to get rich
>FUCKING KEK'D TO DEATH

>this is my 1st election

We haven't had someone as shifty as Trump is elected before.

ITT: B8
Served by: OP the king of faggots

Yea and you know what oil is doing? RUNNING IS INTO THE FUCKING GROUND AS WE USE IT ALL UP AND DESTROY THE ATMOSPHERE ENSURING THE DEATH OF FUTURE GENERATIONS.
DOES YOUR BRAIN JUST NOT FUCKING FUNCTION?!

>christopher hitchens (tips fedora) pointed out the evil of the clinton family in the fucking 90s how are people unaware of this
liberals are not very good at introspective reasoning

they are just good at throwing fits

this election signifies an electorate that's fed up of it, and my guess is, after intense fit throwing until the 19th, will be 4 years of incessant bitching that will serve to alienate more moderates and independents

personally I don't mind their "shoot myself in the foot" strategy

That day will never come because the GOP secret agent Obama has succeeded with his mission to destroy the Democrat party.

>The last thing you will see before your face hits the dirt is chunks of brain flying past your eyes.

Thank you, glad someone is somewhat educated on this.

So wait, you didn't like Hillary because she had bad investments and took foreign money? Well look no further because both of those have been taken care of by trumps cabinet picks. Ones for Goldman Sachs, the other from Exxon has inside deals with Russia. They even considered the company a friend to the nation of Russia.

If that's true, then we had nothing to lose.

>Try contributing to society, it feels good.

The vast majority of silicon valley, dozens of multi-billion dollar companies, are all against Trump. Do you think they, too, don't "contribute to society"? How about letting go of the cheap breitbart slogans and trying to think for yourself? (And by the way, I'm sure you contribue to society a lot, you basement dwelling alt-retard.)

OP shut up nobody's falling for your bullshit, you're not even trying at this point.

But they are allowed to vote. U mad blackboi?

>fucking inbreds

and here is proof that they are