clyp.it/kw13prfk
clyp.it/hkhoovh4
clyp.it/3stzot1y
clyp.it/1x51k4sw
clyp.it/dugo3zsa
clyp.it/zuahn4o2
discordapp.com/invite/AuYhsaT
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I play a G&L Broadcaster and I really should put it on display and buy a different one for actual playing.
Pic related, but not mine.

Not a big fan of Ibanez, but they look great !

I rock this motherfucker

not a fan, i needd to see the green strings to not feel lied to....?

My shit phone makes the pics too big so I can't upload them I've tried sorry user :/

>r8

Cons:

No floyd rose / locking
humbuckers
that model is cheap with cheap hardware

Probably sounds cheap

Pros:

love ibanez necks

6/10 meh tier. wouldn't work for me.

Nice guitar O.P. as for the green strings you must be using DR... i usedthem for a while but used to DDT's

fucking pleb playing an Ibanrz GIO

How much did you pay for it?

I like them, only con so far is the coating wears off fairly easily

Is that a Yamaha?

Sg classic. P90s are dope.

I think it was around 210

I play an 86 Gibson SG. Bought it in 86, think it was fabbed in 84. Accoustic is a Wasburn and I play Wonderwall on my 12 string Ovation. All the high school girls at the park love me.

> axe

That's a guitar you freak

What a faggot you are

My acoustic electric is a Yamaha it's a great guitar it was around 500 when I got it at least but I still play some RE and Silent Hill songs on it when I feel like playing around. I'm looking for a new electric guitar and now I'm wondering how good Yamaha electric guitars are

Love this. Iommi is my god.

Not bad. I paid about $500 for my Ibanez RG.

Whatever dude. He asked for a r8.

Just being honest due to my experience of a. owning one, and b. doing extensive recording / studio work for guitar.

It's a 200.00 guitar man. What do you want?

I'm thinking of upgrading to this one soon it fixes all the construction of the one I currently have

Cons* fucking autocorrect

I paid maybe 500 or 600 for my acoustic electric, I still love that guitar it was my first some faggot kid hit it with a chair and scratched it and I was so pissed it's fine tho

That's better for sure. I don't like the Ibanez tremelos even on the higher end ones.

Also, I hate that middle pickup as I really dig into my strings, and I always hit that fucker. would replace the humbuckers with actives.

Or, you could just get a Jackson soloist or some such incarnation and be done with it.
Only problem is the Ibanez necks are so thin and fast. It's hard not to like.

I assume you are playing metal...

Yeah I play alot of metal/deathcore been told I should stick with fixed bridge guitars for tuning and stuff but id really like to experiment with a good whammy at some point

my pair, just started with the bass last week

whammy bars are overrated, just learn harmonics to make your guitar squeal. dont hate my opinion tho

No hate, just trying to figure out what's best user

nice gear user

how much did the SE cost?

nice ltd 5 string. how much did you pay for it?

Why would you want to limit your technique by limiting your equipment?

An artificial harmonic is not the same as a dive.

garbage guitars, guys, come on...

I have an Ibanez RG and I hate that middle pickup, though for a different reason. I find it's very noisy and sounds like shit.

its a paul allender signature (I liked the bats more than sparrows) think it ran me about $600 iirc

got it for $625 shipped from reverb pretty happy since this model typically runs at $850

I would just get multiple guitars for multiple tunings.

All bands / projects have different requirements.

For instance I use one guitar primarily when I record rhythms, and another for solos. Another for drop tuings. A specific 6 string for live in one band, and another for live with a different band.

Yeah fuck that middle pickup haha

>paul allendar

CoF fan then?

Caparison is the best

help me out Sup Forumsros...

I have been learning for about 9 months and I want to get a new one

I'm thinking about getting a fender tele... should I get an expensive american made tele or just a squier?

Cheap shit / 10

why would you pick a caparison and go for the least comfortable model they have. I don't get it. that's a stage guitar, not something to practice with

a sample of my work

clyp.it/kw13prfk

not as much as I used to be but yea

Yeah. Playing through that middle pickup reminds me of back when I used to listen to old blank tapes when I was a kid. Tons of surface noise, with the music underneath.

>clyp.it/kw13prfk

far too much dissonance for my taste, but pretty good thrash style other than that

Hell yeah. Saw them a while back in San Diego at House of Blues. Very impressive set. Enjoyed hearing them play alll that older stuff.

I would avoid anything but the rear pickup for metal. It's unforgiving, which is a good thing.

COF is fucking horrible but i like paul's sig

>green neon strings

Jimmy?!

Caparison? hmm never heard of them, nice looking guitar tho...

While the Horus or Dellinger (any strat body guitar really) is more comfortable than any V, it still looks nice.

was thinking about getting this because i've been playing on nothing but crappy guitars for 9 years and I think I should probably just sell them and get a nice one

Don't like the headstock so much tho

here's a song i did for some chick band

clyp.it/hkhoovh4

I like it.

Yup.

Rate and hate

I mean , far too much dissonance in your choice of notes, the multiple layers of diminished sound just breaks any sense of harmony

Hmm. I will have to digest that criticism and reflect upon it.

Dude! You need some relish?

Srsly tho, what's your recording setup?

What do you anons think about this guitar?

Is the Jag a reissue, or is it an original?

6/10 is incredibly generous for a Gio

You almost sound like you know what you're talking about.

Personally, I'm diggin' it. Guess I'm just a pleb lol.

Windows
Reaper
Amplitube
Superior Drummer

Pretty minimal desu

>clyp.it/hkhoovh4
Nice.

ok for beginners, maple fingerboards are far better than rosewood for many reasons IMO

No, he has a point. I have certainly developed my own style over time, and when we are closest to it we can see the least.

Criticism is always welcome.

fuck yeah nice schecter. i got 2 of em, beautiful guitars

Cool thanks. I'm probably overthinking my shit.

pls dun h8

Nice guitar. But I hate the color of it.

one more for fun

clyp.it/3stzot1y

probably never going to used or played in any bands. relegated to obscurity.

Do I win?

Yes computers have given us much better options for much cheaper, but have also cheapened the art of recording.

It's a classic player. Still sounds great and pretty smooth for one though.

Guys PRS SE or one of the more expensive Epi LPs?

How much did you have to shell out for it?

>clyp.it/3stzot1y
Sounds pretty cool, though. Keep at it.

I love all of my abortions. I have multiple terrabytes of them waiting for me at home.

Nice beginner guitar

Keep posting 'em.

Surprised there aren't all that many 8 string players around.

RGA8 with 808X pickups. Also swapped out the shitty EQ switch thingy for a tone knob. Muh mids etc.

well funny enough I have what appears to be the same amp, suppose that counts for something?

suppose it depends on your aestetic preferences and what your gonna do with it, maybe go check out a few at a store? personally I love my se but also wanna get a cheaper Gibson lp at some point

Why would I hate on a Jaguar and a Schecter? wat

ok two more then

the one with the violin was the fiorst time that recorded violin. also wrote the song while recording. it was more difficult that i thought, and I used sub par equipment. Don't want to waste anymore time on it though.

the other is a very old song with one of my first bands.

clyp.it/1x51k4sw

clyp.it/dugo3zsa

clyp.it/zuahn4o2
melodeath

Fucking nice riffs, that's some good shit. It's rare to see other anons who record metal

My current lineup. Got a couple more, but they never leave their cases anymore.

thanks man. i regret that i do not have speakers on this computer, so i cannot reciprocate and listen to yours right now.

Possibly, I am a fan of the VT series.

which sg amp is that? been thinking of picking one up to match my micro bass, not sure which one to get tho

actually not a huge fan of mine, can never get the sounds I want out of it closest I can get is a pedal through one of the clean settings but that's not always what I want

Lol thats my guitar

MG15 MSII
It's my son's amp. Has a nasty tone through the two tens, nice for late night jamming when I can't run the Voodoo.

noooice. first non retard guitar here.

I would but my local store is aids, does yours have the wide fat neck?

I used to have one of those, but with the birdseye maple fret board. It is an excellent guitar but it couldn't handle heavy gauge strings very well.

mine was this post

i play with 9s on it and wouldn't want any heavier

discordapp.com/invite/AuYhsaT
come join our discord

ive been reading the lead 12 was the best but also good things of the lead 15 and MSII